Fantasy night

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Siwon pouted as he realise the closing of the door, pitifully he stumble over, leaning flatly against the cold hard wood door.  Knocking it a few times as he fail to twist the knob.    "AWWW~~~HYUNG...!!! hyung-nim... please... open...please... pretty please...anyone?...".  But no one was there to answer him except the sound of rain outside.   Meanwhile a shaking, nervous Kyuhyun is in hiding. 
 
why is Siwon here?! why is he drunk like this...Kyuhyun-ah! get a hold of yourself... you're doing great by the way...staying in the closet is the best decision you've made after deciding to let that irresponsible Hangeng go to see his fat pregnant wife... arghh... she's already in labour... what's the big deal in driving me to the cabin first... he's gonna be late anyway... now look what he got you into....!!
 
"Knock knock... who's there...?"  The knocking of the closed closet door gave Kyuhyun a terrible freight worthy of a lifetime.  Nothing can he hear beside the heavy breathing and heart beating the crap of out no other than himself. 
 
no one... don't open the door...no no no !!! don't!!!
 
"Ready or not...here I come..." Siwon's childlike holler was something he dearly miss along with everything else of the guy.  But Kyuhyun couldn't dare to... he can't... he'll bucket and all these years of hard work will fail, the promises he made to Siwon's parent, the life he allow the older to have.  Everything will crumble, will end.  
 
Please don't open... please... don't look...don't look... don't look... don't look Kyuhyun!!! once you see him...there's no turning back... don't do this to yourself!! GOD please...DON'T!! 
 
"Kyuni-ah!!! I caught ya!! Tag...your turn..."
 
Its there, its finally here... That voice bearing his name, sounding exactly in that perfect tone, in that specific way, the softness and blinding heat from that palm landed on his shoulder.  Siwon, his love is right in front of Kyuhyun.  Not a picture or a clip sent to him by his parents.  But the actual person itself, in flesh and blood.  The person occupying his mind every single breathing seconds.   Kyuhyun stare onto the hand that's clenching tightly on his shoulder, battling whether to look up.  Both his hands covering his face, he could still run for it, if he wants to.  The problem is, he doesn't.   
Peeking through those long fingers of his, Kyuhyun caught himself wanting more.  Although the darkness of the room made it so hard to see Siwon.  But he still could, its really him, he's really there. So close, so real.  His Siwon is there, kneeling in front of him.  Kyuhyun could practically smell that alluring scent of the man mixed with alcohol if he allow himself to.  Instead Kyuhyun held his breath, not wishing to disturb his magical spell of reuniting. 
 
The twinkle in Siwon's eyes is exactly the way he remembers them- dark, glossy, loving, but why so red.  Has Siwon really been drinking a lot.  Well, there's no other explanation since the guy still looking at his supposedly dead love in the face and still manage to smile that ridiculous dimples smiles.  The smile that even today melting and made Kyuhyun fell back in the depth of love all over again.    
 
"Tag...tag tag!! your turn..."
 
"Si...siwon..." Kyuhyun words got caught in his throat as he blink his tears away.
 
"What?! I tagged you.. you can't cheat... i'm not gonna fall for your tricks of not wearing your glasses again... i'mmmfff~~"
 
Kyuhyun pushes forward as he claim those thin lips as his just like back in the days.  He didn't mind the strong scotch scent, nor the bluntness of their kiss.  It was rough and not at all sweet as he remember them to be.  But hell with that, its been too long, his desperate for any touch from Siwon, just anything and everything will be perfect.      Siwon didn't exactly know how to respond at first, his lips were forcefully with such strong grip that there must be bruises by tomorrow.  The soft lips nibbling, chewing on his were aww so soft and hot that he started to scold himself for not responding quick enough,  with that he dive into these familiar kisses with just as much gusto as he could give.  
 
Soon he felt a pair of hands securing around his neck as the mouth attack his restless tongue over and over, angling side to side to capture a better seize of his.  But every angle was perfect, with every , for every kiss was sensational.  Siwon relaxes as he let those lips move on him.  The soft and addictive moans soon fill the darkness around him took over his instinct.   "~won~".  The soft moans only made him wanted nothing but more, more powerfully, more forceful and urging.  Somehow his body naturally went into animation.  As if they've done it many, hundreds, thousands times before and now its only natural to pull that soft body even closer to his as every cell in his body yearn for it.  
 
It felt so right, it felt complete. The two continue to fight for dominance upon the other, not wanting or letting the heat to leave their side.  And surely it didn't.  The night of reunion may never ever come again, and Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter