Drop of bliss

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Surprise!!! i will not ditch these three... cos they are tooooo cute!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)           "siwon... if you move that over here... where is Jong gonna sleep?"
 
"in my arms..."  
"that's not gonna happen..."  Although Kyuhyun said it with some humour in his voice, Siwon did not miss the finality of that comment, hence how his eyes slowly widen before a pout fully bloom out... "Don't you pout at my mister... and no! jong can't sleep in your arms throughout the night... it dangerous."
 
Siwon tries to take back his pout, but his big baby is being too bossy and so doesn't suit his style.  Quickly he tries to argue back "but..."
 
"no but! the answer is still no!"
 
"You're mean BBKyu!"
 
Kyuhyun stop the soft bouncing of the sleeping toddler in his arms as he narrow his eyes towards this suddenly child like Siwon "care to repeat that"
 
"well....maybe i could fit inside the crib..."
 
Kyuhyun can't help but laugh, while Siwon too concentrating on attempting to fit his above average height and terrifically built toned body into the child's wooden crib.  One of his big foot step in, he look around only to step back out.  Siwon tries to twist his body and angle calculating but all to no result.  All the time Kyuhyun just watch how this Choi CEO brain of his works. 
 
"Won-ah... you won't fit"
 
"Yes i will... i saw it once on youtube... this dad manage to fit himself inside so his daughter would stop crying while they hug each other to sleep."
 
"But our Jong doesn't even cry...that much..."
 
A loud gasp from Siwon that made Kyuhyun turn his sight from his baby back to the gapping man.  "ahem... did i said something?"
 
Siwon slump all the way onto the ground like a pile of cards, as one of his arm got caught and hanging of the railing of the crib he tries to move in seconds ago.  He suddenly look worn out, tore, sullen, and absolutely heart broken. 
 
"w-wonnie?"
 
"you said it."
 
"What? what did i said?"
 
"my baby doesn't need me."
 
It's time for Kyuhyun to gasp.  "What?!"
 
"you said so yourself... my baby doesn't cry... he doesn't need me to fall asleep..." Kyuhyun felt like hitting Siwon on the head, cos this theory or idea is just so, plain...stupid.  But the way Siwon manage to deflate right in front of him, as if the world have just burned out made himself a little too gloomy to tease.
 
"i- i... what i mean is..."
 
Siwon got up from the ground with a depressing sigh and zombie style walk himself out of their master bedroom, leaving Kyuhyun standing there along with Jong in his arms. 
 
"drama queen" Kyuhyun mumble as he place Jong sn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter