~~~

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Many months ago... 
 
"they WHAT?!"
 
"Yunho hyung... if you gonna scream and act crazy i wont tell you no more"
 
"ME?! acting crazy!!! Kyuhyun-ssi i think the nutty one here is you!" 
 
Kyuhyun stayed quiet, he doesn't believe in arguing with crazy lunatic.
 
"They faked your death! how can you be so calm?"
 
"They did it for our own good.  They didn't know..."
 
"What?! that you'll wake?"
 
"exactly... your so-call medical experts all determine me good as dead"
 
"But you're not... you are alive...and for god sake pregnant! Don't you think he should know?!"
 
"...."
 
"Come on!! you have to ask yourself if the situation is reserve...don't you want to know?!"
 
"Hyung...please... right now i just want to stay healthy and look after my unborn child. Please i can't deal with drama right not"

"This isn't right"
 
"Hyung, i'm not trying to say who's right or wrong.  I just want someone to listen and know my situation.  You have no idea how terribly lonely i am.  I have no one, Siwon was my everything for as long as i remember.  And when that was taken... i didn't know how to live... But now...its different... this life growing inside me... He might never know of us... but this child is my proof... my proof that Siwon once belong to me... and we loved and cherish each other.  This baby is all i have...please don't... please..."
 
Yunho watch as this ex-crush of his breaks down.  Its fate that they bump into each other in this secluded place.  Its fate that Kyuhyun look better than ever, but at the same time more withdraw.  He didn't mind to pry...he really didn't.  But when one question led to another.  Its like a web, it'll connect and tangle itself.  Before he could even ask, Kyuhyun spilled every bean he held ever so tightly.  Maybe the ability to tell someone was healing him, Yunho didn't mind.  Not long, he realise he was accompany the young to every doctors appointments and watching him like a mother hen.    
 
"I won't tell a soul... your secret is safe with me.  But just so you know.  I don't agree with your actions." 
 
"t-thank you hyung..."
 
"Stop crying...i wont force you to tell anyone... just stop crying...ok"
 
"thank you"
 
  ~~~~~~   Recently...
 
"they WHAT?!"
 
"Hyung, stop acting crazy... or i won't tell you anything..."
 
"Me?! now i belie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter