Kills to breathe

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So there was once someone from somewhere said that loss gets easier with time, such a load of bull. Here's what Siwon really experience, so the spaces between the times you miss them grows only longer and longer. Then, out of no where just when you thought you're doing fine, you remember to miss them again, it's like stabbing pain to the heart with a steaming hot iron knife.  And you feel nothing but guilt.  Guilt, because it's been too long since you missed them last, guilt because your imaginations starts to run wild. 
 
But on the better side of thing, is that, Siwon learns that time does eventually at least attempt to heals out wounds, even a broken heart.  It heals, sure it does. Yet the scar that left there will never leave you, especially when your heart refuse to heal properly.  And then one day or every ticking second of your life, you'll look at it and remember. Remember how simple it once was, remember how blissfully it could be, how it should have be.  And when you thought the scar was what left over, you find out it is only masking the fact that the wound was still there, never closing, never cease.   
 
Everyone told him sooner or later you'll have to begin by unclogging your heart. Release the anger and sadness that you keep bottled up over time.  Listen to the blues, hit some drunken morons in a bar, becos no one believes Siwon can just walk out a psych ward and magically healed his sorrows.   

  So Siwon did what expected of him.  Well at least he tried to do something, just to keep every one happy.  Cos their happiness is what he's living for...apparently.  Being the ever gentle person and the good son he promised his parents to be, he couldn't let himself hit some poor loser or retouch that level of irresponsible drinking.  Instead Siwon decided to just sit himself in front of the tv, let whatever playing numb his mind.  Using different thrillers, horror, comedy, sad scenes as a cathartic release for the hurt inside him.  Hours and hours of no brainer motions flicking in front of him, even himself can't tell what's real feeling no more.
 
And before he could really make sense of living again.  He was at least surviving, breathing in air and filling his stone heart with pumps.  It wasn't long till Siwon's mom decided to took him away from Seoul for the next 2years as he heals or attempt to live whatever life have left for him.  Which Siwon used his numbing time to studied while working full time at his father's overseas branch.    Surly enough, using only that 2years of time, he manage to expand the company by five folds.  Something never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter