Their Chance

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning: This is a longgg chapter 6xxx. I could cut this into two chapters... but i think i've mess with you guys long enough...hehehee So EnJoY!  

 

 

  "Siwon-ah"
 
"ne mom...i'm here..." Siwon walk over to the bed and sat while reaching for her hand as he realise she awake from her sleep.  Its been a week since the nerve racking hospital run and its only now that she's finally getting some colour back.   
 
"where's your appa?" She ask after a few deep breathe.  She's been able to regain her speech and many other motor skills, hence she dismissed all of her nurses saying they only makes her feel worst.  With his appa on her side, there isn't much Siwon can argue about. 
 
"He'll be home soon" Siwon answer as he reach up and fusses over the blanket on her.  Siwon knew how much that incident must have freaked her out, however he couldn't help but notice unusually upset his mom has actually been.  As if something is constantly on her mind.  Its this annoying feeling he couldn't shake off, the feeling that she's awfully stress and there's seem to be something missing in her.  He hates to think but he know there's definitely something she's hiding from him.  Even though he didn't like the thought of it, but now certainly isn't the time to stress her out even more.  According to DrKim, she needs plenty of rest and absolutely no added anxiety. 
 
She gave a light nod to Siwon's reply and closed her eyes again.  Siwon frown a little as he could tell she wasn't fully resting as well as he hopes, he wants to help but didn't know how.  And that's the worst a son could feel when it comes to situation as such.  Slowly releasing her hand, he watches how her breathing have soften, she's dozing slowly of to sleep again.  Hopefully when dreamland kicks in, she can finally relax.  Just when he about to get up from the bed, she mumble something in her sleeps that had him confuse.
 
"sorry wonnie... we're...we're.. sooo sorry..."
 
Siwon kept his eye on her, didn't know what to say or do.  He concluded it must be her feeling bad for making him go through this whole drama.  Pressing a light kiss on her temple, he walk out.  And just when he about to close the door of her room.  Something else she said that instantly brought upon something more than confusion. 
 
"k-Kyu... we're sorry... p-please.. forgive us..."
 
Siwon freeze as he stood by the door,  he wasn't sure if he heard right, but his heart was telling him she really did just said "Kyu".  Why is his mom calling out his dead lover's name in her sleep? what is she sorry for? forgive about what? According to Siwon, his parent have shown nothing but acceptance and love during their time together.  Nothing is making sense in Siwon's mind.  Is his mom really apologising in her sleep, if so, why?  Is this the reason why she isn't resting well? but what could be the reason on her regret?
 
Siwon knew better to ask about something his mom said in her sleeps, but once again, anything to do with his Kyuhyun is something he couldn't just let go easily. 
 
A light tap on his shoulder shook him from his thoughts all of the sudden.
 
"She's still sleeping?" 
 
Siwon turn and notice his appa peeking over his shoulder to inside of the room.  Old choi's tired face finally smile a little when he saw his wife sleeping soundly.  He turn towards Siwon when his son didn't quite given him the answer his was waiting for, noticing something must be bothering his son.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"ah...just...mom were saying...." Siwon started but stop when he see his appa's face.  He didn't know when but all of the sudden his appa's wrinkle have deepen profoundly, the dark circles around his eye are worrisome accompany with large bags, he look really really tired and old.  So Siwon decide not to voice his question, instead he return that gentle soothing smile and told his appa "nothing", only that its been a restless few days and they probably should both go to bed early tonight.
 
By the time Siwon made it back to his room, his appa was gently holding his sleeping wife in their bed.  Siwon sat on his bed while he pick up his long forgotten phone, he notice there's more than ten miss calls from his wife and few messages.  Without even looking at the messages he already knew what they must be about.  Sighing out, Siwon rub his hand against that drained face of his.  Even though he couldn't be more proud of the progress of his mom's health.  He actually a little disappointed in himself for being annoyed that there's no further advancement in his divorce case.  Its already been a week, and according to their plan, by now, he should at least have told his parent or work with Kangin in settling much more in details.  Unfortunately ever since that day he saw Kangin ran out on him at the hospital, he was only able to contact the guy through calls.
 
"ahhh Siwon-ah...i'm so sorry about this afternoon, is your mom ok?"
 
"Hyung... Yes, umma is stable now, we're going home now... What happen to you?"
 
"good good... look, i'm sorry, but something happen I have to leave without getting a chance to tell you.  Would you like me to come over now?"
 
"Is everything ok, are you with Leeteuk hyung?"
 
"Yes... everything is fine... i'm at home... Teuk is... out...would you like us to come over later?"
 
"thanx hyung... but I think not for now... umma need to rest.  I'll be taking a week or two off work to take care of her.  Are you sure everything is ok?"  
"Me?! everything is great... You just take care of yourself and your mom ok...?"
 
"of cos... hyung..."
 
"ahem...actually Siwon-ah... i...I have to go... call us if you need anything ok?"
 
"oh... sure... I will, thanx hyung..."
 
"Siwon?!"
 
"ne..."
 
"... nevermind... we'll talk soon... you promise me you'll take care of yourself ok... make sure you do...ok?"
 
"you're acting weird hyung... but...thanx... we'll talk later... bye"
 
"see ya"
 
Siwon slump his tired body against his large soft bed, thinking of the short conversation he had with Kangin.  He's feeling terribly beat but somehow he couldn't get his eyes to close or his mind to calm.  It felt like these pass days has been so exhausting that its worst than the pass years.  Just when Siwon manage to focus on that tiny dot on his ceiling, his phone rang again.  Its her.  Knowing he gotta face her sooner or later, Siwon answer his call.   "Finally! Siwon... do you know how many times I've called?"   "everything's fine"   "That's not the answer I wanted.  I tried everywhere for days... and no one could get me to you.  What's wrong with you? Don't you realise how worry I will be?"   "I'm here...at home."   "I'm here! That's all?!"   "How's Greece?"   "whatever... I just want to tell you I've fired Henry."   "why?"   "no reason""   "fine... you want me to send you another bodyguide over?"   "No need, I found a new one already."   "Good...anything else?"   '..."   "hello...?"   "nothing... Is everything good at home?"   "....yes.  But actually...when you get back..."   "Yes... I wanna ask you Siwon... if its...you think its ok for me to stay for another month?"   "s-sure... but ... is there any reason?"   "no no... i mean.. if you need me home.. i could..."   "no... you can stay.  Have fun... enjoy the sun"   "you sure...?"   "yes."   "alright... ahh... the car is here to pick me up... I'll call back later..."   "Ok... have fun"   "i will... Siwon-ah?"   "i'm still here."   "... ahh... nevermind... love you."   "have fun dear."       Siwon hang up feeling kinda weird with that conversation he just had with his wife.  He couldn't point it out, but he felt like she wanted to say or ask him something but couldn't voice it out.  Why does everyone makes him feels like there's something need to be said, but can't.  Sighing out, he's too out of it to really think or care.  Feeling fatigue quickly overtaking, Siwon decided to take a long hot shower and go to bed.  Tomorrow he'll check on his mom, if she's ok, he might as well pay a visit to the office.  And go see his hyung's, hoping he'll be able to catch up on some paper work with Kangin at his office.   T-T   Siwon drove down to the parking lot of his hyung's apartment building.  The staff at the law firm told him Kangin haven't been to work for the pass week, something about a visitor and he couldn't make it.  Siwon raise his brows at the reception when she inform him such news.  He seriously couldn't' think of anyone that could make his workaholic hyung stay at home for.    Siwon parked his audi at the usual visitor parking spot.  The security nodded and smile at him as they walk pass.  He's a regular visitor for the building's penthouse resident, hence the security never needed to reconfirm or inform, plus Siwon always dresses too well to be an unwanted intruder.    Siwon went back to his own office for a few hours this morning, catching up on some documents and up dates.  His trusting right hand man Zhou Mi have organise and look after everything wonderfully for him during his absent.  Siwon knew the man could have ruled and own his very own business by now with his skill and talents yet his loyalty lies with Choi and the company through many generations.  Hence his faith in the man to handle on behalf of him.    Maybe I should have called before i come here...  Siwon thought as he step out of the lift and turn towards his hyung's apartment.  But too late for that now, besides the guide have seen him and he certainly knew who Siwon is visiting.  If neither Leeteuk or Kangin is home, he would have inform Siwon by then.  However before he could press the door bell, a rather surprising and out of place sound blasted through the door, rendering him still.    "wuuu...wuuu...WAHHHHHHHHH~"   "aish... Kangin you pumpkin head! give me!!!"   "WAHHHH~ wuuu~paaaa~"   "oh... you poor thing... shhh...shhh..."   Siwon frown as he hear clearly the voice of his Leeteuk hyung and a wailing sound of a baby? His hand hang mid-air as he lean forward trying to hear the conversation inside.  He's mind must be clouded as pre-normal the gentleman Siwon would never spy or eavesdrop on others.    "there...shhh...better... shh...samchon is such knob head...right? shhh"   "Yah!!! i was the one that ran himself into the corner"   "boohoo... you're not the one in tears!"   Siwon couldn't make sense of the situation inside and his senses kicks in.  Pressing his fingers onto the bell, he waited for the opening of the door as he step back.  Although his curiosity is currently running all sort of different scenario's, he couldn't grasp the situation as yet.    are they babysitting someone's kid? did they have another kid... nah, can't be... who's kid is it...is this why Kangin didn't go to work...but for a full week...must be some VIP baby...   Siwon waited and waited.  He clearly heard some ruffling behind the doors and waited some more.  Till there was absolutely no sound.   Leaning forward again, Siwon decided to knock this time.    "Hyung!! its me..."   But nothing came back, Siwon shook his head lightly as he took out his phone from within his suit pocket and dial the house phone.  Seconds later, he hears the ringing from behind the door.    "...weird..." Siwon hang up after waited for a while till the tone die on him.  No one picking up his call.  He knocks again this time, but before his fist can make its way onto the wooden door the second time, the door swing wide open.    "Siwon!" Kangin beam as he pull Siwon in for a tight, long and somewhat awkward hug.    Its not like Siwon isn't into skinship, but he clearly wasn't expecting it from Kangin hyung.  Especially since he felt like the guy wasn't too keen on opening the door to him only moments ago.    "ah.. hi hyung"  Siwon choke out when Kangin slightly release him and fist punch his arm a few times.    "gosh... you should have called first" Kangin nervously laugh as he pull Siwon into the apartment while  the guy hastily removes his shoes.  Siwon stumble and would have ask his hyung to slow down if his sight wasn't suddenly occupy by someone else instantly the moment he made it inside the lounge area.    Leeteuk was standing in the middle of the room, but what caught Siwon's attention was the baby he's cradling.  Siwon just let his hyung drag him but his eyes kept close on the baby's face.  It felt strangely familiar.    On the other hand Jong's round glossy orbs focus on him as well while the bub was on his own thumb.  There's new found excitement glinting in those teary eyes. His cheeks slightly wet from the little sob feast he just had, but this tall man that just walks in was more than enough to bring him back to his usual bubbly self.    where have i seen this bub before?   paa...paaa   Siwon didn't notice the nervous look on Leeteuk or else he might have actually laugh at his hyung.  Kangin watches as Siwon stare at the baby his hubby is holding.  Secretly he was kinda sweating up a storm.  While a nervous soul is spying from above, crouching and holding the wall edge for dear life.  Kyuhyun's peek from a little open area on level 2 down towards the lounge area.  From where the other stands, Siwon would never catches him there yet Kangin can see him.    This is what KangTeuk been's waiting for.  This is what Kyuhyun had dreaded.  This is their chance.  

 

Rewind back to the night following KanTeuk & Kyu reunion.

  "So... when do you think you'll see Siwon?" Leeteuk cheerfully ask as he sat next to his much miss Kyuhyun after their late dinner.  Its still feels so surreal to have his dongsaeng back.    "hmm...maybe...?!"
 
"What? When?!" Leeteuk getting rather excited, he really wanted this whole joke to be over with.  He couldn't possibly wait much longer, knowing Siwon is in pain every second. 
 
"well... hyung... i was thinking... maybe... in a few..."  The nervous level is clear in Kyuhyun's voice, or by the way he wouldn't meet Leeteuk's eyes was another hint.  Yet the older refuse to acknowledge them. 
 
"days?"
 
"ahem... "
 
"weeks?"
 
"oh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter