Chapter 7

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Tiffany’s POV 

I refrained myself from laughing once again, when I saw Sooyeon’s face is flustering redder and redder than before, because of embarrassment.

 

 

“H-hajima…” Sooyeon said at me while her head facing downwards.

“Ara ara” I said… but after seconds, I burst out from laughing. I really can’t help it as I remember what happened earlier in Math Class.

 

“I’m sorry… hahahaha I just can’t help it. *giggles* If you could just saw your face earlier! You looked so busted! Hahahaha.” I sat on the grass as I am holding my stomach. I really can’t help it.

 

 

 

 *Flashback* 

 

“Jessica” I mumbled to Sooyeon.

She looked at me with her face turning all pale. is slightly agape, and I saw her hand trembling.

 

“Jessica…” I repeated.

“M-miyoung~ie… I-I can e-expla-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look at your paper.” I said to her while trying to suppress my laugh. She abruptly did what I told her to. She was shocked when she noticed the upper left corner of her paper. It was written like this…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyeon suddenly erased and corrected it. She’s all red. I saw her mumbling that I can’t understand cause I’m starting to shake just to prevent me from laughing loudly.

 

 

 

“Sooyeon~ah, you’re cheating, aren’t you? You’ve got to be kidding me! Don’t copy her name!” I said as I was pointing the other girl named Jessica next to her. “You can just copy mine *chuckles* or you want to write down my name too?” I . Sooyeon eyed me in disbelief with her cheeks flashing red, hard.

 

I leaned to her closer and whispered into her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyeon Hwang sounds good! What do you think?” I was not able to stop myself. What I was about to say is ‘Don’t worry, I’ll lend you my answers’.

What the heck?!

 

I pulled myself as fast as I could, trying not to show her uneasiness.

 

 

 

“I WAS JUST KIDDING!” I said with my cashual voice to cover my stupidity earlier.That I didn’t know, our professor came in looking at the both of us.

 

“Miss Hwang and Miss Kang, GET OUT OF THE ROOM. NOW.”

 

What?! Did he hear me? I should've whispered.
Aish
 

 

“L-let’s go.” Sooyeon grabbed me in the hand and we walked out with pairs of eyes following us.

 

 *End of Flashback* 

 

 

 

 Jessica’s POV 

 

“Stop it now. It’s not funny.” I said as I sat right next to Miyoung who’s still laughing with no sounds and just sitting there clapping her hands repeatedly.

Weird Miyoung

 

 

I really thought she knows me. I was about to explain, and luckily, there’s really another ‘Jessica’ sitting beside me and that made her think I was cheating. What a luck.

 
Aish… that was very stupid of me. Seriously speaking…

It’s all Hyoyeon’s fault.

 

 

 

We’re on the soccer field right now. I came to practice but the coach said there’s none today and we will just proceed next school cup. That’ll be next, next month and I don’t think I can make it. I’ll be gone here by then.

 

I looked again at the girl beside me. She’s now lying on the grass, still smiling looking at the sky.

 

 

 

“Sooyeon~ah… lie beside me.” She said still immersed at the sky. I did what she told me. I lied down and I saw the sky with so much fluffy clouds.

 

“Where’s your family?” Miyoung asked me. I was taken aback by the sudden question. I looked at her and she was also looking back at me.

 

 

 

“They’re not here. Uhm he’s at w-work.” I said as I turned my attention back at the slowly moving clouds.

 

“What about your mom?”

 

 

My mom...
 

Whenever someone’s talking about her, I just don’t talk back. But when Miyoung asked me, what I felt is that I am comfortable saying her this. I am comfortable telling it to her like I know her long time ago.

 

 

 

I pointed out my index finger at the sky. I smiled but still, a tear escaped from my eye.
 

“S-she’s up there.” Miyoung noticing my cracked voice leaned closer at me and held my left hand. I intertwined our fingers. I just feel like doing so.

 

“I’m sorry for asking.” Tiffany said while tightening her grip on mine.

 

 

“You know what, when I was a kid, I thought she’ll be ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter