Chapter 4

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was lunch time when Tiffany and Jessica decided to rest from their whole morning journey. Tiffany toured Jessica half around the University but still there are more places they haven’t gone yet. It surprises Jessica that Soshi University is actually that big, but at least, she got familiarized with the other place so she can go alone soon without hassle. That thanks to Tiffany.

 

 

It was tiring but it’s worth it. Might as well thank Miyoung for this. -Jessica

“Miyoung~ie, thank you for showing me around.” Jessica bowed 90 degrees to show Tiffany her gratitude.

As Jessica bowed, her hoodie fell down and it covered her whole head. Tiffany chuckled at the scene finding it cute, she giggled more when Jessica embarrassingly tugged away the cloth.

 

 

 

Miyoung~ie? Oww… that was nice^^ -Tiffany thought

 

“You’re welcome. Errr… aren’t you hungry?” Tiffany asked because deep inside, she’s the one who’s in real starvation right now.

 

“Uhh…” Because she didn’t know what to say. She’s not used in Korean food yet so it will trouble her.

 

“Come on. I know a good place. I think my friends are already there by now.” Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s left hand dragged her in their place not far from their university.

 

After 5 minutes of walking. Tiffany stopped in front of an apartment that is much bigger in Jessica’s as the girl in her hoodie inspected it.

“Here we are!”

“Whose house is this?” Jessica asked not knowing what to do at that time.

 

“Actually, it’s ours. My friends and I live here.” Tiffany answered while walking near the door and opened it as she still holds Jessica in her hand.

 

 

The two girls entered the apartment. No glints of people inside. Tiffany turned the light on.

“Sorry, it’s really dark here inside even with the day light.” Tiffany began to inspect the rooms to find her friends but there’s none.

 

Why those kids are not here yet? I’m hungry… aish and Sooyoen, its embarrassing! I don’t know how to cook.- Tiffany thought as she fidgeted on her location.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is busy looking at the picture frames displayed on a long table located near in a room. She saw pictures of 3 girls in every frame. She recognized one of them.

 

 

Its Sooyoung here, the other one looks familiar though.-Jessica

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some pictures were taken at their young age. They must have been friends for a long time now.- Jessica thought as she keeps on eyeing the pictures presented in a horizontal line.

 

She looked at the last picture located at the right end of the table.

Oh… Miyoung is taken here now. Why only one picture? Well, nevermind. – Jessica

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica is still busy looking back at the pictures when Tiffany went behind her.

“They’re my friends Sooyeon~ah.” Tiffany pointed the picture where the three look weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s about to point out whose who when voices outside interrupted her. That made Tiffany and Jessica peek outside the window where they saw the three girls arguing, well… only two of them are arguing.

 

 

 

“Yah Giant! Will you hold this bag? It’s so heavy!” the shortest girl among the three said as she pushes the plastic bag of groceries they bought to the tallest one which is Sooyoung.

 

“Just hold it. We’re already home charcoal!” Sooyoung said mockingly. Both of her hands are handling bag of groceries.

 

“Aish! Why do we even have to buy this! It’ll just be eaten by this shikshin!”

 

“Do you have a problem with that huh?!” Sooyoung put down all her carrying bag and made a fist towards the other girl’s face.

 

 

“Who would not, giant?!” the other girl copied what Sooyoung did but she instead held Sooyoung’s collar because the latter is too tall to reach.

 

 

“Sooyoung unnie, Yuri unnie will both of you please just stop it now?” maknae said as she picked the bags her unnies put down a while ago. The two unnies saw what the maknae did and let go of each other immediately. Sooyoung and Yuri ran towards the youngest girl and pulled the bags away from the girl.

 

 

 

“YAH! Leave it charcoal! I can hold these all!” Sooyoung shouted, busy pulling all the bags away from Yuri’s grip.

 

“YAH GIANT! Let it go! It’s all mine!” Yuri yelled back.

 

“I said LEAVE IT BLACK PEARL!”

 

“NO WAY SKINNY PIG!”

 

 

 

 

Tiffany seeing her two dumb friends made her way in between the girls and pushed them at each side. She picked the bags, 2 bags on her each hand and went inside the apartment.

 

“I didn’t know Miyoung is strong.” Yuri stated.

 

“We should have just called her earlier to carry all the bags!” Sooyoung shook her head not realizing earlier her idea just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter