Chapter 18

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What if I pull those grass over there?

Will I see her?

 

“Sica do you still remember about that Wooyoung guy? Do you even remember what you did to him?”

 

 

 

 

No~ I don’t think so… she always loves lying on the ground. If I take that grass out, her clothes will get dirty. No no no, I don’t want her to get dirty and also, she loves those grass so yeah, I won’t pull it.

She might get mad at me.

 

“The top2 on Most Genius Child Prodigies of the World was sent to principal’s office. Did you know what happened to Wooyoung after you pushed him down the stairs?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I averted my eyes in my front. It’s getting late, yet the street lamps are still turned off.

What if I switch them on?

Will she come back?

 

“You were sent to the principal’s office. I remember how you didn’t even show any response to our principal. You were such a cold ice berg, an ‘ice princess’ indeed… fortunately, the principal let it slide but your Calculus teacher didn’t.”

 

 

 

 

If those lights were on, she’ll see her way to get back here.
Maybe she forgot her way home? Yeah, I must turn them on… but I remember she always turns the lights off when we’re about to sleep.

If I turned them on, I will disturb her sleeping… no, I don’t want to do that.

She might get mad at me.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that… you had a low grade because of me. You pushed Wooyoung for the reason he kept on teasing me… and calling me… an o-orphan.”

 

 

 

 

Aish… why didn’t I remember it earlier?

I should call her or might as well send her a message. I have her number, I can still memorize it until now. Maybe she’s too busy and she forgot that I am here, waiting… that can be possible right?

What if I call her now?

Will she remember me?

 

“You were my protector Sica. You’ve always been… and now, I want to return the favour. Not because I don’t want to owe anything from you but because I want you to know how much I care for you… how much I lov- like you.”

 

 

 

 

Yeah I should call her. She will eventually remember me and then she’ll be in hurry just to go home… but I do remember… she told me not to call her. Instead, she’ll be the one who will call just like how she despises the idea of me fetching her.

Okay, I’ll just wait for her to call me… even a missed call will do, just to know she still remember me.
I won’t call her.

She might get mad at me.

 

 

I’ve been waiting for four hours by now.

I sighed then flinched, 240 minutes of waiting was only a short span of time.

 

Maybe I would still wait for another four hours.

It’s okay… I love waiting for her because I know… she’ll come.

 

S-she…

 

She promised me.

And I believe her…. I believe she will come back for me.

 

 

 

 

Miyoung~ie… you promised me, didn’t you?

You promised me… you said it yourself… r-right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t wait to see her… I have many things to tell her.

 

How much I missed her

 

 

How much I want to hear her voice

 

 

How much I want to hold her hand

 

 

How much I want to hug her waist

 

 

How much I want to kiss her on the lips…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miyoung~ie… when will I see you?

 

“Let me be you Edward Cullen. I will protect you forever and ever!”

 

 

 

 

 

I had a dream… a very, very bad dream.

In that dream, you left me.

You can’t do that to me, right?

 

“I will be a vampire, a strong one so I would be able to protect you all the way!”

 

 

 

 

In that dream, you said you love someone else.

But you already said you love me.

“Always remember I love you okay? Whatever happens, it’ll always be you.” These were your exact words... and I believe you. I will always do because I promised you that, didin't I?

 

 

In that dream, you called me pathetic.

That part… maybe true. I can be as pathetic as you may think of. Just for you Miyoung~ie

Just for you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had a bad dream Miyoung~ah.
I n-need you.

I need you here…

 

 

I need you to tell me those weren’t true.

You love me, don’t you?

 

You promised me Miyoung~ah… you promised me.

We’re meant to be r-right?

 

 

When will you come back?

I m-miss you…

 

 

Please Miyoung~ah… come back to me…

Come back to me now-

“I will have my fangs and there will be werewolves and such… or you want to be a werewolf? It is much better! I’ll be the vampire one and so you’re gonna be werewolf! What do you think?”

 

 

 

“This is romantic, isn’t it? We’re the only ones here and it’s so quiet and there’s a full moon! This is so romantic Sooyeon~ah. We’re so much like in the movies. Not those movies you brought okay? But the movies I’ve watched… but there’s something missing.” 

 “What do you mean?” 

“I wish we have these vampire fangs and werewolves and such. That would be so cool right? Me? I want to be the vampire one so you’re gonna be a werewolf! What do you think?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter