Chapter 13

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sooyeon~ah” It was Tiffany who called. She’s sitting on the edge of the bed as she waits for Jessica who’s inside the comfort room, busy taking her bath. Jessica seems not to hear her. Only sounds of splashing water can be heard from Jessica.

 

I’m bored. Sooyeon is taking so long. I wonder how she’ll look once she headed out *blush*.
Aish Tiffany! Stop being ert… geez it’s all fault of Yul and Soo. Those erts!- Tiffany thought

 

 

 

 

Out of boredom, Tiffany unconsciously averted her eyes on the table beside her. It has 4 drawers which she knows where Jessica places her personal things. She started to open it one by one. Thinking it would be fun if she finds something interesting.

 

She wouldn’t mind if I take a look right?- Tiffany

 

 

 

First drawer- Oh! It’s her school things.- Tiffany thought as she keeps on digging the drawer. She shook her head while giggling when she saw almost of Jessica’s books and notes are filled of doodles. There were written random numbers, some draws which she can’t actually define what is what and some words she can’t really understand. Not until she saw something written at Jessica’s paper, at the bottom part of it.

 

It’s my name written here *grins* tho I wonder what does it mean?

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany only stared at the words written at the paper. Guessing what the words mean.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since Tiffany can’t really guess the meaning. She just decided to ask Jessica once the girl finished. She put back all Jessica’s school things but she left the paper on her side. She then opened the next drawer.

Tiffany once again giggled with her body shaking, preventing herself to make suspicious sounds so Jessica won’t hear her. She continued to look at the 2nd drawer where she found Jessica’s ‘so inner things’.

 

 

 

Her undies are so cute *laughs silently*
Yah! Why is there no pink? Kkk I’ll just buy her some.
I wonder if there are couple undies available in the market- Tiffany

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany then again closed the drawer, ready to open the third one. She pulled it, but she frowned when she found out that it’s locked. She looked for a key she could see inside the room but she found none. I’ll just ask her then about this too- Tiffany thought as she gave up and instead proceeded opening the last drawer.

 

 

There she only found a phone placed inside and nothing more.

Maybe it’s Sooyeon’s? Aish Tiffany- of course it’s hers. Who could it be? Tiffany so dummy!- Tiffany thought as she mentally scolded herself for not thinking obviously.

As she picked the phone, Tiffany startled when she noticed pair of arms circled on her waist. It was Jessica who just finished on her bath and already clothed.

 

 

 

 

 Jessica’s POV 

I finished dressing up inside this comfort room. I usually dressed outside but since Miyoung is here, I think I can’t do that anymore. Errr… you know.

Aish- just not anymore.

 

I headed out and found Miyoung facing her back at me. Then that’s when I heard her.

“Maybe it’s Sooyeon’s? Aish Tiffany- of course it’s hers. Who could it be? Tiffany so dummy!” Miyoung uttered. I can’t see what she was talking about so I decided to come near her. I back hugged her. I felt she stiffened a bit, maybe shocked because she didn’t notice me earlier.

 

Sooyeon~ah. You really smell so nice.
She didn’t notice I stiffed, did she?
I want to kiss her now and straddle her to bed and- AISH I think I really should lessen watching romantic movies.- Tiffany thought

 

 

 

 

I placed my chin onto Miyoung’s right shoulder but it only lasted for seconds since she got up and turned to me, sweating. I think, I should buy an air conditioner at least.

Miyoung looked at me as she swiftly wiped her forehead sweating using the back of her hand. And that’s when I remembered the thing I want to ask her.

 

 

“Miyoung~ie… who’s Tiffany?” that’s the name I heard her uttered earlier. I did not mishear, did I? I didn’t know there’s someone named Tiffany whom Miyoung and her friends knew. Haven’t heard of that name not until now.

 

“Err… T-tiffany? Where did you hear that?” Miyoung asked as she sat beside me. That’s when I noticed her handing a paper and a phone on her other hand.

 

That’s my phone, isn’t it?

 

 

 

 

 

I checked my side table in the corner of my eyes. I noticed the last drawer is slightly open but the 3rd drawer is still on its lock. I thought I placed the phone on the locked one, I guess I did not.

 

 

 

“W-here did you get that?” I asked Miyoung as I pointed out my things on her other hand.

 

Did she already forget the Tiffany thing?
I guess she did. Thank goodness- Tiffany thought

 

“Sorry. I tampered your things without your permission. Sorry-”

 

“No it’s okay. I don’t mind. What mine is yours anyway.” I said as I smiled at her. Fortunately, that phone has nothing confidential. I saw Miyoung smiled back and then got her own phone out.

She clicked something from her phone then continued at my phone on her other hand. After sometime, she placed back her phone in her pocket. She turned to me and lifted my phone between the two of us after pressing something.

 

 

 

That when I heard the song I actually made and sang for her that night when we became official. Miyoung only grinned at me, showing her eye smiles, still listening to the song echoing inside the room.

 

“H-how come you have t-this?” okay. I feel embarrassed now. It’s my first time hearing my own voice… though I sing, I don’t actually get to listen to any of it.

 

“I got this from Amber. Luckily, she always backs up your songs whenever you sing!” Aish, I didn’t know Amber does that. Miyoung then clicked something on the phone and handed it to me. “Here take it.” She said and then she abruptly went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

What was that?

 

 

“Hey! Miyoung~ie! Where are you going? It’s already late!” I stood up and ready to go out and look for her when my phone lying on the bed rang.

 

 

 

 

The one person who appears even when I close my eyes
The person who is next to me even in my dreams
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?
I miss you, please

 

 

 

It was our song. I sat back and picked the phone up. It’s a call from an unregistered number but I can actually know where it came from. I haven’t saved her number since I only got to memorized it.

I smiled to myself as I pressed the answer button.

Silly Hwang

 

 

“Yah” I said and I heard her chuckled in the other line.

 

“Yah? As in yah? It’s our first call on the phone and your first word is yah?”

 

“Pssh, where are you? It’s cold outside.”

 

“Who says I’m outside?”

 

“Uhh?” I walked to the door and pulled its knob. Why can’t I pull it? What's wrong with this door?

 

“Don’t pull it yet. I’m holding it!”

 

“Miyoung~ie. What are you up to? I’m hanging u-”

 

 

 

 

“YAH DON’T”

 

Ouch… my ear. I think my eardrum is now broken.

 

 

 

“Awwww…”

 

“Wae?” I saw the door opened and Miyoung looked at me showing her head only at the door.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? Sorry I shouted. Does it still hurt?” she asked as she walked inside and ended our call.

 

“No. I’m okay.”

 

“You sure?” I only nodded as I put down my phone on the side table. Maybe she still doesn’t believe me. I saw her leaned to me closer and kissed my left ear. “Is it okay now?” she asked me worryingly.

 

 

I unconsciously nodded at her, ah ah ah~ I think I’m liking this one… so abruptly shook my head on the process. “It still hurts Miyoung~ie…” I said as I pouted my lips while massaging my own left ear. “It still does?” I nodded twice and she kissed it again. “Better?” “Yeah… thank you Miyoung~ie, but I feel dizzy. My head hurts too.” She then placed her backhand on my neck, checking my temperature. “You don’t have any fever… you want me to massage it?” No, I want you to kiss it. I nodded again and she started giving it a massage. “Feel better?” she asked. I’m now laying my head on her lap with her sitting on the bed. “I still feel dizzy.” “Ahhh jinja?”  I smirked secretly as I noticed her head coming downwards. She kissed my forehead then. “Someone told me that kiss heals better.” Miyoung said while chuckling, still massaging my head.

 

“Really?” I asked her and Miyoung only nodded at me. “Then I think it hurts too…” I said as I pointed my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! You’re playing with me, aren’t you?!” Miyoung blurted out as she stopped on what she’s doing. She then playfully tapped my lips with her hands. I think that’s a little heavy since I felt my lips sting in a slight pain.

Then I tasted a weird metallic liquid in my mouth.

 

 

Miyoung stared at me in shock as she wiped the liquid using the hem of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter