Chapter 8

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dark at night. The street is silent as it was lighted by street lanterns along the way. There are still small number of people walking, some children playing late at night and street vendors at each side of the way already packing there things as each of them reached their quota for the day.

Two girls were passing who just came from school. It was 7pm when Tiffany woke up finding Jessica beside her who didn’t tempt to wake her up.

 

“Sooyeon~ah… can I walk you home?” Tiffany said while walking slowly beside the girl. Not feeling happy that the day was over, she didn’t get the time to have Jessica the whole day because she unintentionally slept leaving the girl all alone awake.

 

“Uh… but we’re already here in your apartment. I’ll just trouble you, Miyoung~ie.” Jessica who was still in her deep thoughts about the ‘English confession’ happened earlier.

 

 

“No, it’s okay. I swear! Uh… and actually, I want to know where you live so I can fetch you… everyday!”

 

“But it’s out of your way.”

 

“Please?”

 

“Ehh… I can really manage-”

 

“I don’t take no for an answer. Let’s go.” Tiffany insisted as she grabbed Jessica in the hand and passed on their apartment where it’s still dark so she knows her friends were still not home.

 

 

 

The girls walked for about 10 minutes more until they reach Jessica’s mini apartment.

 

“Is it here?” Tiffany pointed the house where it was painted in a baby blue color and highlights of light blue.

 

“Yeah, sorry. It’s small unlike yours.” Jessica said.

“No. It’s really cute, but it would be more awesome if it’s pink!” Tiffany exclaimed while her eyes glittering remembering her best color ever. “Who’s with you?” She asked as she saw a pair of shoes outside. She doesn’t remember that it belongs to Jessica since she hasn’t seen the girl wore it.

 

“I only live here by myself.” Jessica simply looked through the window. Wondering if Hyoyeon is in the living room or in her bedroom. Knowing the girl always infiltrates in her room whenever she’s not around.

Tiffany only nodded, believing what Jessica said and only shrugged mentally with the pair of shoes she saw.

 

 

“Do you want to come in?” Jessica hesitantly asked.

 

“Yeah… but I guess next time. You better rest now Sooyeon~ah.” Tiffany smiled showing her perfectly crescent shaped eye smiles.

 

 

“Okay. Thank you Miyoung~ie for walking me home.” Jessica pulled her hand out of Tiffany’s. She doesn’t like the idea that Tiffany might notice her palm sweating lightly. She feels some kind of nervous and electrified at the same time. There are always tiny bolts she felt coming when she hold Tiffany’s hand. And that makes her really confused.

 

She’s about to step back and turn when she felt a sudden kiss on her right cheek.

She kissed me?
Miyoung kissed me!
Aish…what is this thing in my stomach? I think I’m hungry. –Jessica thought.

 

 

 

“I’ll come here tomorrow kay? Bye bye.” Tiffany began to walk making her way to the same path they walked earlier. Jessica only stood there seeing Tiffany walks far from her.

 

 

 

 

 Jessica’s POV 

 

I saw Miyoung is about to turn to the other street when she stopped and looked at me. Smiling crazily.

We’re about 7 meters away from each other so I can still see her face clearly. I heard her laugh and shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SEE YOU TOMORROW GIRLFRIEND!”

 

And there, I saw her ran very fast and successfully disappeared on my sight.

I only chuckled. Miyoung is really cute, as always.
I wonder how she’ll react if she knew I can understand every single words coming from .

 

 

 

“Looks like someone is blushing.” I heard Hyoyeon said at my back. I turned around and saw her leaning her right side against the door, teasingly smiling at me.

 

 

 

I only passed by her and made my way to the couch.

 

“What’s her name?” Hyoyeon closed the door and sat beside me. Setting two plates of food in between us.

 

“Miyoung”

 

 

 

“You like her.” Hyo said in a matter of statement.

 

“You cooked? Awesome, I haven’t eaten home food for so long. ” I tried to divert the topic. I have no idea what to say. It’s still confusing me, but I know I like her. I like Miyoung.

 

I picked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter