The sisters' arrival

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 2

AMBER’S POV

For another two days we became close to Mr. and Mrs. Jung, they acted like real parents to us and we spent time bonding and getting to know each other.

“This is the sisters when they were 5” Mrs. Jung gave me a large photobook where I saw Jessica and Krystal wearing pink, cute sleepwear. I scanned through the pictures and realized that their faces did not change.

“I know both of you know Jess and Krys as cold and mean” I noticed Mrs. Jung’s voice lowered with what she said. Truly, they were very well known as ice princesses at school and most of the students or even professors were distant when they’re around.

“um… yes” I felt ashamed to tell them what I really think about their daughters, they were too kind to us for me to say that.

“I hope you and Yuri will stay with us for one year, I waited for the both of you to finally live with us.”

“Don’t you think that there are many other men suited for your daughters and not us?”

“At first I was questioning my husband why he wanted to match our daughters to a girl but seeing how you act around people and how you don’t live yourselves to the usual way of the rich, I know you two are just perfect for them.”   

“We don’t know what will happen in the future ma’am but Yuri and I will do our best.” I said to her out of deep respect. I honestly don’t think I’ll fall in love with Krystal nor Krystal in me but to decline a request from a good mother like her would be bad for me and my conscience.

I helped Mrs. Jung fix her room and we went down the stairs seeing Mr. Jung and Yuri happily talking while sharing a cup of tea.

“Hey Amber, we were just talking about you.” Mr. Jung greeted me while raising his cup in the air.

I laughed at them and took a seat beside Yuri, we were all laughing when we noticed the sudden rush of their household staff to the main gate.

“Oh, I think our daughters just arrived.” Mr. Jung placed his cup on the table and stood to fix his suit. Me, Yuri and Mts. Jung followed to welcome the princesses in their return.

We saw two limousines parked at the valet and the driver opening the door of the first one, I saw Yuri’s eyes widened when she saw Jessica got out of the car while fixing her hair and shades. I felt the chill ran through my spine when Krystal also got out and followed her sister. They were walking towards us and I just thought my feet was stuck on the ground.

“How’s the trip my princesses?” Mr. Jung welcomed them with a warm hug.

“Its okay dad, we bought something for you.” Krystal handed him a paper bag while Jessica handed Mrs. Jung hers. Krystal removed her shades when she saw me behind her parents.

“There’s still luggage on the trunk, just bring it to my room.” I felt like my ears widened because of disbelief.

Wait, what? Did she just consider me as one of her servants?

“Oh, Krystal. She is Amber and this is Yuri the sole inheritors of Delta Liu empire.”

She looked at me from the tip of my hair down to the soles of my shoes, what’s more insulting is that she raised an eyebrow and her face seemed she doesn’t want to believe what her mother just said.

Keep calm ber, keep calm.

“Hi, I’m Amber Liu and this is my sister Yuri” I extended a hand for a shake but she just looked at it and passed by me.

“I’ll just rest.” She said and left us all.

What the hell did she just do? I was composing myself back when I felt a bump on my shoulders. Jessica’s eyes were looking straight at me when she paused for a while and followed her sister upstairs.

I looked at Yuri and saw her looking back at me with such a surprise, I shook my head and laughed a little because of my embarrassment.

“I’m really sorry for my daughters” Mrs. Jung was staring at the floor when she apologized, Yuri patted her back and we all went inside.

“You really think we could still live for another year with them?” Yuri asked me when I entered our room.

“Honestly? No.” I answered her back immediately.

“But they sure are really gorgeous”

“You are erting again Yul” I chuckled and she threw me a pillow which landed on my face.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

I never thought Dad would really agree to matching me and Jessica to another girls or should I say handsome girl. I must admit she’s really good looking but I definitely don’t want them inside our home, they’ll be ruining my privacy and all.

“We must find a way to get them outta here.” Jessica said while we were getting ready for our dinner.

“What exactly are you planning unnie?”

“Piss the hell out of them” She smirked at me.

“They seem to be calm”

“The younger one doesn’t… so we if the younger one decides to get out then the older will follow right?”

“You’re so mean.” We both laughed at the thought of our plans for the two Liu’s

We went downstairs together seeing the two Liu’s happily talking to our parents, we never saw mom and dad laughing that way, they were usually all about business and serious matter but today they were different, I noticed how Amber become such a dork and made everyone smile.

“Oh, the princesses are here.” Dad welcomed us and invited us to seat on our spots.

“So this would be our first dinner together with the heirs” Mom said while raising her glass for a cheer.

“Thank you.” I saw Amber happily accepting my mom’s invitation, she was looking at me but I rolled my eyes off her.

“um… Yuri-ah” The laughter stopped when Jessica spoke.

“Y - Yes?”

“Is it okay for you to accompany me tomorrow?” I saw her playing with her fork in the air while looking at Yuri.

“W - Where?” Amber’s jaw dropped as she stopped eating she was staring at the two while I was confused on what was happening.

“Hm… I want to go to shopping district 2 towns far from here, I thought you would be a great company especially during a long ride so…” she placed her fork down and just stared at Yuri.

“O – Okay, what time?”

“Meet me at the park by 10 am tomorrow will you?” Jessica stood and wiped with the table napkin.

“Sure, I’ll be there.” Jessica smiled and approached her, she caressed Yuri’s face and went back to our room. Everyone was shocked with my sister’s action even me and my parents.

YURI’S POV

What the hell just happened?

I can’t believe what Jessica told me, is she really asking me to go out with her? When she arrived at the house earlier she was glaring at me so bad, observing me from head to toes and now she really invited me to go with her. I honestly do not what to feel, I know I need to prepare for tomorrow. I need to look at my best.

“You’re really into her now right?” Amber teased when she saw me choosing my best clothes for tomorrow.

“I’m doing this for our Dad.”

“For dad eh?” She scanned the pile of clothes on my bed.

“Dad asked me to try my best Ber.” I picked my favorite blouse and pants and looked myself on the mirror.

“Just call me when you need help tomorrow” She winked and went to her own bed to sleep.

 

P/S So what do you think will happen tomorrow? I’m sorry for errors for this fic, Please leave comments guys… Thank you