Lunch with Jessica

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 7

YURI'S POV

"Hey Yul!" I saw Taeyon coming towards me when I went to our room that morning. I can hear whispers from my classmates about me and Jessica together and I can feel their stares through me.

"Hey Tae" I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me, I can't deny that there is something going on between us. She confessed to me just a month ago but now after what my Dad did to me and Amber, I don't know what would happen to me.

"I missed you" She smiled.back and held my hands, she was abput to pull me to our seat when I heard a cough that made me froze to my feet.

"Excuse me, but I believe that Yuri will be sitting beside me, right?" She walked beside me and stared at me, my dreaded 10 seconds of Jess' stare.

"Uhm... I'll just take the one in between you two" I straightened up and scratched my hair, oh geez these two girls will definitely drive me crazy.

"Good" Jessica flipped her hair and walked past us, I turned to Taeyon who pouted and followed Jessica.

Jessica moved her desk closer to mine but did not spoke a word, me and Taeyon were just talking and singing along with SNSD's songs while waiting for our professor to arrive.

For the second time, Jessica coughed that made us stop our singing and look at her.

"You know the song Jessica?" Taeyon asked her.

"Yeah, but it's better if we can be just quiet enough so I could sleep?" She smiled at her sarcastically she turned to me and rolled her eyes off me.

Another 10 minuites and classes started, for 4 hours I sat conscious and never let myself do a single thing to upset Jessica, she remained quiet and focused on the lessons while I thought of something to ease this tension between the three of us.

"Let's have lunch?" I asked both of them when the bell rang.

"Only us?" Jessica asked when she stood.

"Taeyon would be going with us" I was praying that she will just say yes but I was wrong.

"Nevermind, I'll just go by myself" She said and walked away.

"Go follow her, I'll go with Hyo and the others" Teayon smiled and pushed me to the door. I smiled back and ran after Jessica.

"Hey, you walk fast" I held her shoulders that surprised her.

"I thought you'll go with that girl?" She asked, her face was lighter now and her stares was not as soul piercing as before.

"She's going with her other friends"

"Oh, that's good. Treat me lunch then" She smiled playfully and dragged me to the cafeteria. I believe Amber is also here, we sometimes meet and I always see her with Suzy, Kris.and Suho. I scanned the area and already saw Kris and Suho with Suzy but not Amber. Eh? I think my handsome sister is having a hard time with Krystal. I chuclled at that thought and continued walking with Jessica, I helped her with pur food and we sat on the chair beside the windows.

"Where do you think Krstal is at?" I asked her.

"Maybe she's with Amber" 

"You think so? I think Krystal doesn't like her that much"

"Yes, my sister doesn't like Amber the same way that I don't like you that much"

"Why are you both mean?" I said jokingly that made her laugh a bit.

"You two are players, well not you mostly but Amber is. Krystal is a jealous type, she's just not putting her guard down."

"I'm not a player Jess"

"Yeah I know, that's why I treat you at the best way that I can"

"That's your best?" I laughed at her.

"Yes so don't complain" she glared at me and went back to eating.

We were quiet for the next minutes until I saw Krystal walking out of the place fast. When I looked at the direction where she came from I saw Amber looking at her and then back to her food. Amber is really having a hard time with her, tsk poor llama. 

We finished our meal and went back to our room. Unlike before, Jessica was now walking close to me and finally laughing at my jokes but her mood changed when she saw Taeyon approaching us.

"What took you so long?" she said while clinging her arms to mine.

I looked at Jessica and saw her eyes burning again, slowly I removed her arms from me and smiled.

"We walked outside for a while"

"Did you have fun Jessica?" Taeyon asked her.

"Of course because no one's noisy there" Jessica answered and made her way to the room leaving us outside.

"I know what happened between your families Yul" She said to me, her eyes were gloomy but she managed to smile.

"I'm sorry Tae"

"It's okay, we both know we can't go beyond friends right? I just wanted to be friends with her."

"You will, Jessica is just like that at first" I smiled at her and we both entered the room.

At exactly 6 in the afternoon we've been able to go home, Mrs Jung welcomed us and told us that Amber and Krystal will be coming home late.

"Why Mom?" Jessica asked surprised.

"They said that they would be walking home and spend time together" I felt my jaw involuntarily dropped with what I've heard and when I turned to Jessica, we're sharing the same reaction together.

"This is absolutely impossible" I uttered when I regain myself from the sudden shock and disbelief.

"True" Jessica agreed and we both went to our rooms. 

I'll never let Amber go away with this, she needs to give me a detailed explanation on what had happened. I patiently waited for them to arrive and when I heard the maids greeted them, I immediately ran to them with Jessica behind me.

Krystal's face was so serious when I saw her while Amber was playfully scratching the back of his head.

"Where have you been?" Jessica said while tapping her feet on the floor.

"From school" Krystal answered her sister as cold as she were.

"You, llama. where did you take my sister?"

"We just walked from school unnie and ate Ice cream" she smiled at Jessica but I sensed that something more happened.

 

P/S what do you think happened to Amber and Krys? lol please comment your feedbacks thank you :)