Study Room

The Sisters' crown

a/N: I am so sorry If I wasn't been able to update yesterday...Lol Krystal's teaser blew the hell out of me so I was just spazzing the whole time. I actually did not expect that they will be having that kind of teaser so I was really shocked. Anyway back to the story! Please comment and subscribe guys I love you all! 

Anyway add me on facebook haha: https://www.facebook.com/YohannEvangelista

CHAPTER 12

AMBER’S POV

“Rest well buddy” Suho pulled me for a brotherly hug when we arrived in front of our house. After that incident and me waking up, I would still feel dizzy from time to time, making our school nurse advise me not to attend school for a day and my friends bringing me home.

I opened the gate and walked towards the Jung’s Mansion just to breathe fresh air and forget the disappointment I was feeling the moment I heard Suzy and her friends talking.

Why do I actually need to push myself to Krystal that much when she doesn’t even recognize my presence at all, I’ve been doing things I never did for two months now but always ends up in me looking like a stupid fool and now my damn head is aching but she doesn’t even bother to come and visit. Well, yeah at least now she’s not that cold to me compared to the first time we met but…

Should I really stop?

“I think you’re in Venus now brother” A man with a face similar to a hamster stood beside me, he was smiling from ear to ear when he saw the shock drawn in my face.

“Xiumin? When did you arrive?” I stood from my seat and bumped my fist with him.

He is my personal butler who was left with my Dad when Yuri and I transferred to the Jung’s. Dad wanted me to live by myself and not with butlers following me around. Xiumin is the only son of my father’s butler, we were companions since I was 5 and he never left my side that I already treated him like a brother.

“An hour ago? I came here to talk to you” he sat on the bench where I was first seated, I took the space beside him and waited for him to speak.

“Your father collapsed this morning, the doctors said that it was due to overwork and he needed to have a complete rest before making things worse”

“Is he okay now?”

“Yes he is”

“Let’s go there, I’ll call Yuri” I grabbed my bag and walked at the fastest speed that I can.

Of all the people it’s my parents whom I cherish most, I may not show it to them verbally but I hope somehow they can feel it. And this thing with Krystal and Jung’s are because of them though I really think I’m not going to get this the way he expected me.

I took my phone and entered the number of my sister, in a few rings she took it up and I can hear a loud commotion in the background.

“Yul? It’s me Amber. You’ve heard about dad? Oh, Okay. I’ll be there in a minute.” She hang up.

We took the secret parking behind the hospital, in this manner no one will see us coming and avoid the media who were trying to get footages of one of the most influential personalities in the world.

Xiumin handed me a black hoodie which covered my face as we make our way to my father’s room, when I opened the door I already saw Yuri together with Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Jessica and Krystal. Our eyes met for a moment but I removed my eyes from the contact and approached my dad who was smiling at me.

“Hey, I missed you Amber”

“Me too Dad, how’re you?”

“I’m fine, maybe I was just tired. By the way I heard that you injured yourself. Are you feeling better?”

“It’s nothing Dad I just tried to save the ball for my team to win, I really want to beat the other class”

“Really? Someone told me that you saved the ball because – “

“Because I wanted to win nothing more” someone told him that I saved the ball because of Krystal. Well yeah, I really saved it because of her but seeing that she doesn’t even approach me since then, I want to think otherwise.  

He gave me a faint smile before turning to Yuri and motioning her to come over, he held Yuri’s hands and gave to her a brown envelope.

“Would you mind if I ask you to take over the company?”

I saw her took the envelope and smiled at him.

“I actually dropped from school and took the home classes you offered me before, I’m ready Dad”

Yuri is the happy go lucky kind of person, she’s smart but she wants to live her life to its fullest and it’s my first time seeing her determined to finally take over the company. Being the eldest, she’s expected to follow my Dad’s steps earlier than me.

“Thank you, I know I can trust you with this”

HEE WAN’S POV

They stayed inside for another 2 hours until Yuri was called by her new butler, Sooyoung, They were scheduled to meet the professors who will be personally teaching her one on one inside the Jung’s mansion due to the latter’s request.

“Why don’t you just let us go back to our home mom?” Amber approached her mother who was busy fixing her dad’s office.

“You still have nine months left with the Jung’s Am”

“But – “

“You really wanted to leave the place?”

Amber nodded as she looked down, hoping that her mother will agree and help her go back.

“Yuri is fine there so I think that you’re the only one who’s having a problem with them…you know Amber, you don’t need to force yourself to love Krystal. Me and your Dad already talked about it and it’s fine for us if ever you like someone else, just live there for a year and everything’s settled.” She patted the younger one’s head and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

“Thanks mom”

YURI’S POV

Two days after I accepted the home school, my first day of classes started. Mr. and Mrs. Jung told me to use one of their study rooms that were placed beside me and Amber’s room, my schedule is eight hours of lectures with an hour break in between 3 subjects. This is one hell of a course.

“You ready?” Amber held my shoulders 30 minutes before my first class.

“Yeah” I gave thumbs – up sign and messed her hair which made her glare at me in a dorky way.

----

For a week I think I have experienced my worst days of my life, assignments, lectures, reports and exams really destroyed my good sleep. I barely get enough rest and it’s just a week, I bet I will be a living dead for the next weeks of my life.

Every hour is spent inside the study room with the maids sending me food and I even tried sleeping there just to finish a management report asked to me by my oh – so – loving professor. And at this moment my whole existence is focused on these 2 – paged problems I need to solve for tomorrow.

I was scratching my head hardly because of these stupid numbers when I heard the door opened and Jessica entered holding a glass of milk on her hands. I was quite surprised seeing her inside for I barely see them ever since my home school started.

“I – I brought you this, I asked Amber what is the best way to comfort you so here” she handed me the glass without making an eye contact with me, I really find it cute seeing her this shy.

“Thanks Jess, come sit down” I pointed at the chair in front of me.

“No need, I’ll better get going”

“It will comfort me of you’re sitting in front of me” she stopped her trance and turned to me. It took her a while before heading straight to the chair and sit.

“Thanks, now I’m fine”

A – are you free tomorrow? It’s a Sunday so you don’t have classes right?”

“That’s right but I still have more to do, you know after this I have to study for the upcoming exams” I sighed upon realizing the fact that I wouldn’t have the chance to rest.

“I see, Can I stay here longer? If I wouldn’t be disturbing you”

“Sure, it’s better if you’re here”