Suzy's plan?

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 14

When I went out of the room, my eyes instantly searched for Amber, I walked around the mansion hoping to see her and finally tell her everything. Unnie’s right, I need to forget the Jung pride to be happy, I need to trust Amber and give her the chance she’s been asking for such a long time.

I turned to the corner and caught a glimpse of her at the terrace, she’s looking at the skies and the wind blew her hair softly that exposed her handsome face. I was about to approach her when her phone rang. Surprised, I hid behind the wall and secretly listened to her.

“Hey Suzy”

I felt my chest tighten with just her greeting to the person on the other line. Ever since I admit I was jealous of Suzy, Amber treats her very well that sometimes I thought something was going on between them and that’s the main reason why I refused to get myself close to her.

I kept my guards up, thinking that Amber’s a player and a heartbreaker, I never tried to see the good in her. That she’s not the one I thought she was and she even haven’t got herself a girlfriend. Aish, what have you done Soojung?

“Yeah, I’m free as well as bored”

“Later? Sure, I’ll pick you up at around 3pm?”

“Yeap, see you later. Thanks for being there”

I saw shove her phone back to her pocket and walked towards the door. I was about to run but I was too late when she stepped out and saw me beside the door.

I was expecting that she’ll greet me but my hopes fell when she just looked at me for a while and turned her back to walk to her room. Move Soojung, speak.

“W – Wait Amber” I managed to speak while she stopped on her tracks.

“Why?” she answered with a heartbreaking cold tone.

“What happened to you? Why did you change so suddenly?”

“I just want to. Why? Does it concern you?”

When I wasn’t been able to answer her, she started walking again. I must not let this pass, this maybe my last chance to get things back to normal.

“I thought you’ll never stop to befriend me” Finally I said it.

“I know. But I’m tired SooJung, I’m tired of all the chasing. I tried but you wouldn’t let your wall break between us. You’re the reason why I saved that ball, because I care for you more than myself, because I don’t want to see you hurt. But… I don’t think I could move further. I already asked for my parent’s permission and they already agreed.”

I prevented my tears from falling, am I too late? Did she really gave up on me? Why now? Why when I was starting to open my heart for her, why when I am starting to admit that I love her. I wanted to tell her everything, but even before I could speak she disappeared from my sight and I just heard her door closed.

I stood there frozen, hoping that everything was just a dream and someone would wake me up.

AMBER’S POV

Was I that harsh? I noticed her eyes were in the verge of tears but I don’t want to assume that she’ll cry for me, that she’ll really want to be friends again with me. With that wall between us I doubt that we can be really be okay and I respect that.

It’s actually hard for me to do this coldness to her especially when I remember our semi-good times before including the one in the theater room. But my gut tells me to do so, to not pressure her even more and knowing that she has this big crush on my bestfriend Kai, I should prevent myself from falling for her. Krystal’s not hard to love even she has this scary attitude with her, it actually adds up to the factors of why I have the highest possibility to fall in love with her in time.

I scanned my clothes neatly folded on my cabinet to get ready for later, I’ll be meeting Suzy who knows everything that I’m feeling. She’s been very supportive of me and feels sorry for what happened with my relationship with Krystal, she promised to help me out in the mean time until everything’s okay.

I grabbed a plain white shirt and black jeans before going to the bathroom to take a bath, I savored the cold water hitting my back and spent some minutes thinking.

I was still traveling to space when I heard a phone call from the outside. Thinking it was Suzy, I sped up my bath and changed to my clothes. I saw the missed call from her and decided to call her back.

“Hey Amber, something came up at home. I’m so sorry.”

“Really? Its okay Suz don’t worry. Take care okay?”

“Thanks Am, I’ll make it up to you okay?”

“Sure. Bye Suz”

“Bye Am”

Now I don’t know what to do, I’m all dressed up and ready to go out but Suzy suddenly… ugh. I rushed to the door deciding to just walk around the park and grab some snacks when I saw Krystal on her plain black shirt and skinny jeans.

“Uhm, Suzy called me and asked me to accompany you” she said in a shy tone while looking at the floor.

Did Suzy planned all of this?

“Uh yeah, I – um – she…she said something came up at home so she couldn’t come. Anyway it’s okay, I’ll just change again.”

I was about to go back to my room when I felt her hands on my wrist.

“Don’t go, please. Maybe we can go instead?” I suddenly felt my face burning with what she did. Is she serious?

“Wait, are you serious? I mean…I thought you wouldn’t – “

“Let’s just go out okay?” Even before I can finish my words, she already dragged me out and linked her arms to mine. I unconsciously smiled, missing these moments with her. I hope from this day on everything will be fine.

 

What do you think guys? Is Suzy planning for the best or for the worst? Please leave comments guys and Thank you for the upvotes, Subscriptions and views.. Saranghae :*