The battle of right and wrong

The Sisters' crown

“You got that one wrong” A blonde girl tapped her fingers on the paper of the other girl on her left. The other furrowed her brows and pushed the blonde’s pen with her own pen.

“This is correct, I’ve double checked thrice already”

“I told you it’s wrong, your formulas were not supposed to be used in this problem”

“Jessica, I aced this topic last week, I know this more than you do”

“What are you trying to say Yuri? I reviewed our lesson carefully and I’m just trying to help”

“I got this one right”

“No you didn’t”

“Jessica!”

“Yuri! Argue with me once again and I’ll kick your off”

The girl named Yuri instantly shut up, quietly changed her answer to the one given by Jessica. While the blonde just smirked in pride of her own work.

“So the correct answer for the question is 9.65%” the middle – aged man who was recently watching the two bicker announced the legitimate answer for the problem.

Yuri eyed at Jessica who had hung open in surprise, she mentally praised herself for proving the other wrong.

“I told you”

“Shut up… I just miscalculated the – “Even before she could finish her statement, Yuri grabbed her paper and checked her solutions. While Jessica tried to claim it back, Yuri already started laughing while waving the paper in the air.   

“You’ve been telling me that reviewed this topic for a number of times but still you’re solution were all wrong” Yuri continued to laugh her heart out not noticing the sudden change of Jessica’s expression and their professor’s slow exit out of the room, felling the upcoming unleashing of hell.

“Stop it Yuri” Jessica mumbled low but still audible, well not for Yuri whose still laughing.

“I…said…stop” There was a sudden drop in the room’s temperature but still *sigh* Yuri wasn’t aware until…

“KWON YURI! STOP IT OR I’LL SMACK YOUR HEAD OFF!” Finally, Yuri stopped her laughing and slowly took a glance at Jessica who was holding a book up in the air, she gave out a nervous chuckle and placed the paper back at the table, fixing her seat like a pup.

Jessica somewhat calmed down and slammed the book on the table, crossing her arms on her chest as she sat.

“I will never help you again…mark my word Kwon” Yuri’s head shot up when she noticed the sudden change by the way Jessica called her name.

“Hey, what’s with the Kwon?” She extended a hand to Jessica’s folded arms only to be swatted away and be glared deadly at.

“Didn’t you know that I had a hard time studying these things just to cope up with you and then you’re just going to laugh at me?”

“Hey, Sica I’m sorry okay, I was just trying to lighten the mood. I don’t want to see you pouting like a kid there.” This time, Jessica’s hands came in contact with Yuri’s shoulder causing the latter to wince in pain.

“Want some lollipop?” Even in pain, she managed to crack another joke but moved steps away to be able to avoid another one of Jessica’s brutality.

“I hate you” Jessica gathered her things and left the room.

“Hey Sica! Wait!” Yuri ran towards her, still holding her arm which was slapped by the other earlier.

“Sica… I’m sorry”

“Shut up and stay away from me, I really should’ve not made an effort to study with you” 

“I was just trying to make you happy”

“Kwon, there is a huge difference between making me happy and making fun of me and it’s not funny”

“I’m sorry Sica, please. I was just…” they both stopped in their tracks, facing each other. Yuri was fiddling with her fingers while the other was tapping her feet on the floor.

“Just what?”

“I was just happy you’re here, that you’ll be with me longer… I missed you seriously and I – “

“I’m hungry let’s got grab lunch Kwon” Jessica moved her way out of the awkward situation, trying to hide the giddy feeling that started to crawl into her.

“But – “

“Argue again and I swear I’ll never forgive you”

Yuri followed and trailed behind, checking her wallet for some extra cash while a smirk was drawn in her face, she suddenly grabbed Jessica’s wrist and dragged her out even before she could enter the dining room.

“Yah Kwon! Where are we going?”

“We’re going on a date.”

“Don’t joke with me kwon seriously”

“I’m not joking and I’m serious”

“Okay fine, but bring me to a fine restaurant. Don’t be cheap”

“Oh no I would not, I would bring you to a place more fun than fancy restaurants and shops”

“And where would that be?”

“Street shops and we’ll be eating street foods”

 

I'm sorry if it's lame... :((