Classmates

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 13

YURI’S POV

Another week passed and my once busy schedule turned to a hell worse, aside from paper works I started to have hands – on training inside the companies just to familiarize myself for the upcoming take – over next month.

Jessica’s been visiting me from time to time but I could not give more attention to her than just a one minute talk. I find it amusing seeing her bringing me my dinner even she’s still wearing her uniform, she’s still the cold and deadly Jessica Jung but her actions prove the opposite.

“Young Master?” I heard Sooyuong’s voice outside, I am on my spacing out to galaxy mode after my professor gave me a 30 – minute break.

“Come in Soo”

She opened the door and with her is a glass of milk with a sticky note on the side. She placed it in front of me and bowed.

“Miss Jessica wants to bring this to you”

“Thanks Soo, and by the way don’t call me young master. Yul is enough” she nodded and turned to leave the room.

Taking the note, my lips formed a smile as I saw her message for me but questions also started bugging me.

“See you later”

She knows I do not have time to leave this place and I still have classes until 7pm so I really don’t know

Why she said those. I shrugged my thoughts off and took a sip from the glass, I think this milk is the best I have tasted so far well every time Jessica gives me a glass it’s really the best.

HEE WAN’S POV

Three people gathered inside a room, a short petite girl and two middle-aged men.

“Are you sure about this dear?” the other man spoke to her as he handed her the ballpen, waiting for her signature on a piece of paper.

“Yes Dad” she took it and signed the paper in front of her.

“I am really thankful Jessica, I learned how Yuri strived hard for this and I’m really happy that you’re willing to help her”

“Thank you Mr. Liu”

“Now that’s everything’s set, Sooyoung will be your butler same as Yuri. I hope you’ll get together well”

Jessica bowed and left, she went straight to her room and fixed her things.

JESSICA’S POV

I do not know what got into me but the desire of helping Yuri bugs me when I see her having a hard time with her studies and schedules, maybe I missed the old Yuri who was always beside me at school disturbing me.

My relationship with Yuri is better than with Krystal’s relationship with Amber, these days I noticed the llama started to distance herself from her. Amber always finishes her dinner first then goes straight to her room, she doesn’t even bother Krystal anymore which she always do before. As for Krystal, I know she’s affected, I can see it in her eyes that she doesn’t want the situation between them but the Jung pride is still ruling her.

“Ms. Jessica your first class will start in 2 hours” I heard Sooyoung’s voice which stopped me from my train of thoughts.

I felt excited thinking what would Yuri’s reaction be when she sees me in her room. Now I can be with her all throughout and besides I already decided to accept the arrangement of our parents for us. Yul is a perfect husband for a girl, she can cope up with my mood swings and she can amazingly calm me down whenever my alter ego comes and transforms me into my hell mode and she absolutely me knows what I want just by looking at me.

I walked down the hallway while fixing my dress and hair, I’ll surprise you Yuri…just wait.

YURI’S POV

Finally! My second to the last subject is up, I was still bothered with Jessica’s note but I shrugged it off and continued doing my assignment for tomorrow.

“You need help classmate?” I heard the cold voice of Jessica in front of me. I looked up to her and she was holding the same books that I have.

“Wait, what is this?” I pointed to the books she was holding and she placed it just beside mine.

“I’m your new classmate silly, I already dropped school and continue studying here… the same subjects that you take”

What? Is this what she meant of the note? Is she really going to study with me?

“If you can’t believe it then I advise you to start accepting the fact” she smiled and took out a piece of paper when she saw that the professor already came inside.

To be honest I wasn’t been able to concentrate the whole hour, I am surprised, touch, shocked and in mixed emotions. I can’t believe she’ll do this…she wasn’t that cold and scary afterall.