Bicycle

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 8 

KRYSTAL’S POV

I cannot concentrate on what our teacher was discussing because of this stupid llama beside me, she was tapping the tip of her pen on the edge of her chair while lifelessly staring at it. She asked me to go home with her without any reason and now I’m questioning myself why I agreed to her, for me she’s a player, dense and stupid dork who befriends almost everyone and doesn’t even realize that they’re falling for her sweet charms and playful attitude. Yeah, I admit that’s likely the trait most of the girls want for their partners but she will make things harder for her girlfriend and I will be definitely not that one. 

I was thinking too much that I didn’t notice I was already staring at her and I just got back to myself when I noticed she was looking back at me, smiling. I rolled my eyes of her and looked back at the book I was reading, it’s really embarrassing.

When I heard the bell ring, I thought of running away from her and go straight home. I grabbed my bag and walked fast to get to the door before she does but she was too quick that she intantly appeared infront of me. I shoved her away and continued walking while she followed me. 

“I thought you already agreed to go home with me?” she said in a playful tone. 

“I said I will think about it stupid.” Until when will this llama follow me? 

“Krys please, just give me this one time” she asked that made me stop and turn to her. 

“What exactly do you want?” I raised my voice a bit that made her look down the floor. 

“I want us to be friends, I know you don’t like me Krys, I know you think badly of me but I want to prove to you that I’m not that person in your mind.” She said in a low tone, still looking down that made me somewhat guilty of what I did. 

“I’m not thinking badly of you Amber, It’s just that I’m really not comfortable hanging out with…you” I said and turned my back to her and continued walking. 

I was already meters away from her when I decided to look back to see if she’s still there, I saw her still standing at the same spot, her head hung low and her face was covered with her hair. I stopped and thought of giving this dork this chance and then completely ignore her next time. 

I gave out a sigh and approached her, when I was just inches away from her I heard her humming a sound which made me raise an eyebrow. 

“What are you doing?” I asked

“Thinking what to do next.” She brought her head up and flipped her hair to the side. Damn, I should’ve not seen that, that was just hot...

“Let’s go, I want to go home early” I saw her surprised look at me which slowly formed a huge smile on her face. 

AMBER’S POV 

 I hung my head low when I realized she’s never going to give in to my request, Maybe I was so disappointed, depressed or whatever that I started to hum a random sound. 

What to do? What to do? I keep on asking myself. 

“What are you doing?” I heard Krystal spoke to me which partly made me hope that she’ll accept my request.  

“Thinking what to do next” I looked up to her and I saw her quite surprised with my actions, I thought we’ll be okay now but she returned to her usual cold self

“Let’s go, I want to go home early” I involuntarily smiled because finally, she accepted my request. 

I lead her to where my bicycle was parked, I asked the driver to bring my bike instead of fetching us. 

“Hop on” I said to her which made her smirk. 

“I will not ride with you”

“Why? I’m an excellent driver.” 

“Never, now if you insist. I’ll better go.” She started walking away from me. Ugh this girl is so stubborn. 

“Okay, Okay. You ride this and I’ll walk.” I said as I stopped her from her tracks. 

“But… I don’t know how to ride a bike” 

“seriously?” she rolled her eyes off me. 

“Okay then, I’ll teach you how” I dragged her and patted the bicycle seat. She seemed to hesitate at first but gave in. 

“Promise me you’ll never let me fall or else I’ll kill you” she glared at me. 

“Of course.” 

We started our lessons with her wobbling at first and I'm holding the back and front portion of the bike to prevent her from falling. Not long after she can ride it without wobbling to much. 

"You learn fast" I said to her while walking down the pathwalk.

"of course" she was more gentle now, she speaks softer and I can already see her smile bit by bit.

"We should do this often"

"This will be the last, I'll never fall for your charms stupid"

"Hey, what have I done for you to hate me so much krys?"

"I know you're a pllayer, pimp or anything related to it. you have many girls around you and you hqppily welcome then in a flirty kind of way, I'll never be surprised if you can date two girls at the same time"

"Is that what you're thinking about me?" I laughed at the thought, this girl never really know me but starts to judge me immediately.

"of course, who wouldn't?"

"I never had a girlfriend krys and I never dated anyone"

I saw her eyes widened with what she heard, surprised little jung?.

"Impossible"

"Possible, I may hangout with many but I never had any girlfriend"

We became silent until we passed by an ice cream shop, I bought her one for she was tired and we took a rest for a while. 

"I can't ride that until we get home" she said to me, I know she have anemia that's why she gets tired easily.

"Ride with me then" she stared at me first before nodding in defeat.

"I'm sorry if I judged you that way" she said, she was riding beside me and holding my jacket on its side. She's better now, her head leaning on my back.

"Nah, it's okay"

"okay, let's try to be friends and see if things can work out"

I was surprised and happy with what she said. I can prove myself to her know.

 

A/N hey guys I'm back ;-) I'mm really sorry if I haven't updated for long. I'll maje it up to you. I'll be updating the other two stories tomorrow. please.leave your comments below. thank you so much for reading my fic :))