Try

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 4 

KRYSTAL'S POV

"So how's your date with Yuri?" Jessica entered our room with a huge smile on her face. 

"It's fine..." She winked at me playfully and sat on the couch. She took two bars of chocolate from her bag and waved it in the air.

"Don't tell me you didn't work out our plan?" I sat on the chair opposite hers and crossed my arms on my chest.

"I did... well not absolutely. I saw her waiting at the same spot for 5 hours so I decided to show up and just let her carry my stuff"

"How did she react?"

"Unfortunately, she's calm and she gave me this" she threw me one chocolate bar and kissed the one she's holding.

I raised an eyebrow and left her daydreaming on the bed. I went downstairs.seeing Amber drinking a can of milk tea.

"Hey princess" she smiled at me which increased my fruustration.

I rolled my eyes off her and walked past by her. I know she followed me with her eyes, I admit that she's too handsome for a girl and her girls admirers were off the charts. That's why I really don't want to get attached to her or I would kill myself getting jealous with those admirers.

I went straight to the kitchen to grab some drinks and cool myself from the people bugging me. There I saw Yuri busy making a salad.

"Hi Krystal" She waved at me and I saw her face look tired and exhausted.

"What are you doing?" Something pushed me to go near her and look at what she's doing.

"I thought of making Jessica a vegetable salad" she smiled and offered me a taste. I looked at her and took the spoon she gave me. 

"How does it taste?" 

"good." damn, she made it quite well.

"Really? That's great" She transferred the dish into a bowl and placed the last garnish before bringing it to Jessica's room.

YURI'S POV

This is it, I hope Jessica will like this. I stared at the bowl getting nervous with every step I take, few more steps and I'm infront of Jessica's room. I knocked twice and the door opened, she was drying her hair with a towel and was wearing pink short shorts and black sleeveless shirt. 

"I... I brought you this" she was staring at me and the bowl I'm holding.

"What is this for?" I noticed her face turning red little by little, I really hope she likes this.

"I noticed you always eat salads during dinner so I thought you like this?"

"Yeah, thanks" she grabbed the bowl and closed the door. I was left outside scratching my head. 

"How was it?" Amber appeared from nowhere, she was holding a can of milk tea in her hands.

"She took it and closed the door" she dragged me to our room and gave me her drink.

"I'll make you a sandwhich in celebration for your success" she winked at me playfully and left. I never thought Jessica would take it, I prepared myself for a turn down but I was wrong. Well, Dad's going to be happy when he learns about this.

AMBER'S POV

Yul's amazing, I was thinking that she'll pout at me and let me eat her salad but learning that Jessica accepted it was awesome. Now Yuri has a chance of being friends with Jessica, I'm the only one who can't cope up with Krystal, what I always get is eye rolls and cold treatment. 

So what do I exactly need?

I opened the counter looking for canned tuna, mayonnaise and stuff needed for making a clubhouse sandwhich. Laying them on the table , I carefully placed tuna and vegetables inside the bun. I was too serious on what I'm doing that I didn't notice the pair of eyes that was silently watching me.

"What's that for?" I suddenly felt shivers ran through my spine when I heard that voice. I slowly turned my head to her direction and saw Krystal standing by the door.

"I'm making a sandwich for Yuri" Having my first conversation with Krystal is really scary, her stares pierce through me like knives that I can't bear another minute having an eye to eye contact with her.

I felt even more frozen when she walked towards me, every step she makes makes me feel like I'm sentenced to death.

"Is it delicious?" her voice was softer now compared to the previous talks she had, she was looking at the food infront of her and I gathered enough courage to feed her with a slice. She surprisingly smiled at me and munched on the slice I gave to her, she was nodding her head suggesting that she likes it.

"You're as good as your sister but I still don't like you" she said with a serious look on her face.

"What have I done to you for you to be angry at me like that?"

"I know you're a flirt, you date different girls who are obsessed with you. It's all around our school and I don't want to be any of those girls who just end up dreaming that everything is real." she said and was about to turn and walk away.

"If I stop and focus at you, will you be my friend?" She stopped walking but still her back was facing me

"Try" she said briefly and walked away.

 

P/S SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, NEXT.ONE.WILL BE LONGER . PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS THANK YOU :))