Classroom

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV

A crowd of students waited at the European inspired University, where daughters and sons of most famous businessmen, politician and other influential names stay. Three of the most well known personalities in the campus are Yuri and Amber liu, Tiffany Hwang and Bae Suzy they all belong in the top three competing families in the world. 

"Where's Amber? They do not always come late" Suzy, one of Amber's rumored girlfriend aside from Ailee said. She was with Tiffany, Min and Ailee waiting for the arrival of the hamdsome girl which drives most of the girls crazy.

"Waiting for BerBer again?" A low voice was heard behind them, they turned back and saw Kris, Suho and Henry standing at the back.

"Yeah, she's late today" 

"That llama ditched us at our basketball game yesterday" Henry said while tiptoeing to see the arriving cars at the gate 

"There she is!" Suho exclaimed in joy, He is Amber's closest friend among the three, they became classmates since pre-school days.

A shining black car entered the school gates, the crowd of girls surrounded it at soon as it came to a halt. Everyone was anticipating for Amber who surprisingly went.to the other side of the car and everyone went dead silent when she opened the door and Krystal stepped out of it. 

Suho and Kris' jaw dropped while Henry's eyes widened as well as the four girls with them. Everyone paved way when another white car parked beside Amber's. This time, it was Yuri and Jessica who walked and entered the building together with Amber.

"What is happening?" Suho ran downstairs to welcome his friend and also ask what is going on between her amd Krystal.

Krystal and Jessica are the most feared in the school because of their deadly glares and their "Don't try to go near me" aura. The two sister prefer to go to the music room and spend their free time singing and playing instruments rather than go and socialize with people which they consider pathetic and useless.

"Hey hey hey, what's happening?" Suho stopped the girls' track and asked Amber who gave him a fist bump.

"We'll go to class, I think you should come with us or you're be late" They started walking with Suho trailing beside Amber.

"I mean why are you with Krystal and Yuri is with Jessica?"

"Our good fathers set us up and we have to live with them for a year."She whispered low enough for Krystal not to hear. Suho nodded and looked at Krystal.

"Isn't she scary?"

"Sure she is, You know we don't get along well in class right?" 

The four girls parted ways when they came into an intersection, Yuri and Jessica room is on the right wing while Krystal and Amber is on the opposite. Suho changed his direction after learning everything about Amber's relationship with Krystal and went.to their other friends to share the news.

AMBER'S POV

Everyone's surprised when they saw me with Krystal earlier. Everyone knows how I keep the farthest distance I can have whenever Krystal is around. Not that I don't like her, It's just that chills always run down my spine when she looks at me.

"Princess first" I smiled opened the door for her when we arrived infront of our room. She gave out a soft smile and entered while tucking her hair behind her ears. I was shocked and happy at the same time for I never saw a single smile from her ever since we moved into their house. She never spoke to me again after that incident in the kitchen.

I looked at my favorite seat beside the windows but decided to take the one beside Krystal, I am determined to befriend her that I want her to feel that I'm sincere.

"Why are you sitting here? Your favorite seat is there" She asked me and pointed at the desk beside the windows.

"We can't be friends when I am far from you right? " 

"oh, stupid" she rolled her eyes off me and went back to reading her book.

I saw Suzy entered the room and seemed like she was looking for me, she waved a hand when she saw me at my new place. I waved back but I can feel Krystal's stare beside me.

"I didn't know you were already friends" Suzy came to us and greeted Krystal with a smile but the latter just looked at her and returned her eyes to the book. I can feel the awkward situation between them that I stood up to talk to Suzy in some other place but before I could do so, I heard coughs coming from Krystal that brought me back to my seat.

"I'll go to my seat now, It's nice meeting you Krystal" Suzy might have noticed it and went to her place.

"I thought you would accompany her to her seat" Krystal said in her monotonous,scary tone.

"No" 

"Isn't that what boyfriends normally do?" 

"We don't have a relationship Krys"

"Really? I thought you were" 

I saw her smile a bit but returned to her serious face when our professor arrived. She started checking the attendance but noticed I was not on my seat when she called my surname.

"Where's Amber?" She asked while roaming her eyes around.

"I'm here ma'am" Her face was surprised when she saw me beside Krystal.

When she started talking, my mind also started to drift into space. I felt like it was the longest hours of my life until the bell rang.

"Let's go have lunch? " I asked Krystal who was busy fixing her things on the table.

"Only us?"

"Sure" I actually thought that I can introduce her to my friends and have a lively meal but I guess I was wrong. I offered to carry her things and we went to the cafeteria where I saw Kris and my other friends busy talking at the table.

"Do you want to go with them?" Krystal asked when she probably noticed me staring at them.

"no, it's okay" I replied and smiled at her.

We ordered our food and sat at the corner far from the noisy students. Krystal seemed uneasy because of the students.who are looking at us.

"I really feel uncomfortable here" she said while munching on the burritos I bought her.

"Do you want to move to some other place?"

"Nah, it's fine. By the way thanks for this, I'll buy you something next time."

"Hey, this is the first time you said thanks to me" I was actually happy that time, its rare for her to be kind to me.

"You like suzy?" she asked me that made me choke and drink water immediately.

"We're just friends Krys"

"But... you're sweet to her. I always see the two of you together."

"That's me being friendly"

"If I were her, I'll never attach myself to you."

"Why?"

"I'll be jealous" she wiped with the table napkin and left me wondering. I finished my meal and ran after her, she was by the lockers then preparing her things for the next class.

"Do you really have to leave me like that?" I asked her.

"I told you if I am Suzy I'll never attach myself to someone especially you" she said and walked away from me.

 

P/S SO HOW'S IT GOING? PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTSS.THANK YOU :)