Who owns who

The Sisters' crown

AMBER’S POV

“Didn’t expect to see you here bro” He pulled the chair and sat beside me, by then he already noticed Krystal’s presence and smiled at her genuinely. When I noticed that the both of them were starting to drift off from this world and was enjoying their little eye flirting game, I cleared my throat.

“Uhm…Kai this is Krystal…Krystal, Kai” He reached out his hand to her for a handshake which she gladly accepted…why did I introduce them to each other? I really should’ve not.

“So… would you guys mind if I join you?” he asked, looking straight at Krystal.

And you even invited yourself? You already ruined the mood brother… my head was saying everything to myself while I got myself busy with my precious ice cream here… it’s just the two of us cone, they are too busy.

“I’m Amber’s bestfriend” Kai started the conversation between the two of them while I was just eavesdropping at their talk.

“Yeah, she mentioned you to me back then.”

“Well yeah, Amber here has many beautiful friends…you’re the most beautiful honestly” My ears perked up…Is this guy hitting her?

“Thanks…she also has handsome friends, but she’s the most handsome for me” My face went hot at that, but I pretended not to mind them.

“I think she didn’t hear you” Kai turned to me.

“She does…her senses are sharp.” I accidentally looked at her which made the both of them chuckle.

“See?” Krystal laughed, I rolled my eyes off her and unconsciously pouted.

“Aww… the llama’s so cute” she clapped her hands and pinched my cheeks while Kai just chuckled at the side… heh, get jealous moment wrecker

“Hey Amber, maybe we could have a double date?” my head turned to him with furrowed brows… who’s he with?

“With whom?”

“Suzy asked me out earlier, she said she wants to meet me at the park. It’s still early so… wanna join?” I took a glance at Krystal and she’s giving me that ‘what is happening here’ look.

“Uhm guys?” we snapped out from our mental conversation and faced him.

“Yeah sure”

We left the store with Kai walking ahead of us, he was talking to Suzy on his phone while me and Krystal were busy analyzing things out.

“Didn’t she say before that something came up?” Krystal whispered to my ear which gave me shivers running down my spine.

“Y – yeah, maybe Kai came up?” I gave out an awkward laugh. Does she really need to whisper that to me? I mean he can’t even hear us.

“Anyhow it’s okay, atleast I can show that girl who owns who”

Who owns who? Is she telling me that… oh Amber, calm down…

“Who owns who?”

“Yeah, that you’re mine and not hers”