Chocolates

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 3

YURI'S POV

 

The next day, I got up earlier than the usual to prepare myself for my 10 o'clock meeting with Jessica. Though I actually do not like the idea of being with her for the whole day, there is still no harm in trying. Amber was still sleeping on our bed when I left the room, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Jung on the couch when I went downstairs. 

"Good Morning Yuri" Mrs. Jung greeted me with a warm smile.

"Where are you going?" Mr. Jung asked me while I sat infront of them.

"I'll just go buy some stuff at the mall." I smiled at them.

"Is that for Jessica?" Mr. Jung's face turned from serious to naughty when he narrowed his eyes on me.

"Yes, I thought that it might be okay if I give her something later."

"Give her chocolates, or cook her a dish. She'll love it" I felt happy with Mrs. Jung's suggestion, I know how to cook so maybe I could give her both.

I left the house feeling both excited and nervous about what would Jessica's reaction be when I give her my present.

 

AMBER'S POV

 

I woke up realizing that my sister's not around, I scanned our room thinking that she might left a note saying where she is and not long after I saw it posted on the refrigerator.

"I'll just go and buy stuff at the market"

Woah, she woke up early to buy something? I remember today is her first date with Jessica... Yul is really into her.

I took a quick bath and wore my shorts and shirt, today I'll go enjoy myself and play basketball with my buddies Henry and Kris. I was whistling to the beat of hot summer when Krystal went out from her room. She's well dressed and seemed to go an event.

"Good morning" I tried my luck when I greeted her but how unlucky I am when she stared and rolled her eyes off me. 

What is wrong with that girl?

I continued walking and turned to go the kitchen to have breakfast, Krystal was also there getting food from the fridge.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Like you, I'm here for food" I smiled at her to lessen the tension but it didn't help. 

I made my way to the counter making sure that I will not bump her in any way, she just followed me with her eyes but I felt like those stares were getting through me.

"I can't believe you belong in a such an influential family" she suddenly said that made me stop what I am doing.

"Why is there something wrong with me?" I turned to her while fixing my shirt.

"A lot, you actually look like just a boy next door. I really wonder why Dad chose you" she said before going to the door.

Did she just insulted me? I stood at the same spot for sometime before deciding to shrug the stupid thoughts off. 

"I'm really sorry for our daughter" I heard Mr. Jung's voice while I was busy looking for food. 

"It is okay Sir, I know they are kind deep inside" 

I don't actually think they are.

"Please try your best Amber, Your father and I really wanted this to happen. If it's not going to work between you and Krystal maybe with Yuri and Jessica."

"But what if it doesn't work with any of us sir?"

"I don't think my mind could process that easily." We both laughed.

"I'll do my best sir" I gave him a thumbs up sign and munched at the cake I was holding.

 

YURI'S POV

 

Where is Jessica??

I am starting to get annoyed when I saw that it was already 12 noon. I have been waiting for three hours now but she still doesn't show up. I grabbed my phone amd dialed her number for the nth time hoping that she'll answer this time.

"Hello?" I heard her voice on the other line after a few rings.

"Jessica it's me Yuri, where are you? I thought I'll be meeting you by 10?"

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry I forgot! can you still wait for me? I'm in the office"

Seriously? I stood here at the playground like a jerk and then you forgot?"

"Okay, I'll stay here, leave me a message if you're near." 

I waited for another hour but still she doesn't call.

What is taking her so long?

"Hey!" I saw her meters away waving her hands.

"What took you so long?" I asked her.

"Well, I dropped by the mall to buy food." She showed me the packed lunch she bought but there was none for me.

"Okay, let's go now"

We rode on her car and I just watched her eating her food. 

I should have brought one for myself. 

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked me.

"I did not buy any, the mall is far from our meeting place" I heard my stomach grumbled.

"Oh, That's sad" she giggled

I look outside the windows before I totally get pissed with her, she was even humming while eating and it's just annoying especially for someone who haven't ate her lunch and waited under the sun for so long.

"I bought you this" I gave her the paper bag I was holding where my gift is placed. She looked at me surprisingly and took it from the table.

"What's this?"

"Chocolates"

I somewhat felt happy seeing delighted with what she saw, she.smiled sweetly and opened one.

"What is this for?" her voice was more gentle by now and she even transferred to the seat beside me.

"I just thought of giving you something you like"

"Then I'll treat you your lunch" she said to me sweetly.

Her attitude changed from a bully to caring after I gave her the chocolates, she is now joking with me and playfully laughing at my jokes.

When we arrived at the place she wrapped her arms on mine and we walked like we're a couple, at.first it was okay but the next hours were hell. She constantly buying things and knowing that she can't carry heavy things, I offered a hand... and now I'm too exhausted for carrying heavy paper bags on my both hands.

 

I really hate this day.

 

P/S how's the.chapter guys? please comment your thoughts. Kryber on the next chapter! Thanks :)