Theatre

The Sisters' crown

CHAPTER 10

KRYSTAL’S POV

I went straight to my room that night, I know my sister’s eyes were following me. She’ll definitely not make me sleep until she gets all the answers she wants from me.

“So what happened?” Yeah, I’m right. Jessica’s here with her arms on her chest.

“I just gave in to her offer to go out unnie, that’s all”

“Did she do anything ridiculous to you?”

“Oh come on, unnie. We’re quite okay now”

“How?”

“Well, I learned she’s not the person I thought she was.”

“I’m still not convinced”

I laughed at her and went to my beloved bed to sleep, I’m wondering if Amber’s tired. I admit, I’m surprised when she said that she’s never been in a relationship. She’s handsome, smart, sporty and all but why haven’t she got a girl whom she’ll love?

I shook my head to shrug off the thoughts that has been bugging me, I’ve been thinking about her more lately. Stop it Jung Soo Jung.

It’s already 2Am but I still can’t get myself to sleep, I stood and went down to the kitchen seeing Amber talking with someone on her phone.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m staying with the Jung’s for one year.”

“It’s quite difficult but I can handle.”

“They’re both scary, but still their kind side can be noticed.”

“When will she come back? Next year? Woah that’s fast, I thought she’ll be staying there forever.”

“I’m not excited. By the way, I need to go now. I have classes tomorrow”

She ended the call and placed her phone on the side, I actually thought she was drinking beer but when I looked closer, it was milk.

“Hey” It surprised her when she saw me approaching, I grabbed some mangoes inside the refrigerator and took the seat infront of her.

“Why are you not yet sleeping?” she asked me while playing with her glass.

“I don’t know, I tried but my eyes were wide open. You?”

“Same.”

“You like mangoes?”

“Yes, I love it.” I continued eating not minding her who was busy watching me. I glared at her and she quickly removed her eyes away from me. I finished one and decided to go back to my room.

“You’re not sleeping yet?” I asked when she didn’t move from her seat.

“Nah, my insomnia’s teasing me. Go sleep now, Goodnight” she waved a hand and grabbed her phone to play some games.

I left and went back to my room, Jessica’s sleeping soundly on the other bed while I rolled and rolled to grab the opportunity to get sleep but it’s no use. Argh! I need to sleep! I have classes tomorrow. I got up again to check if Amber’s still there and I’m right, she still on her phone with earphones on her ears while her head is bobbing with the music. I don’t know why but I just stood there watching her from the back. I’m not transforming into a stalker right?

I stayed there for a minute or so until I almost jumped to my feet when she turned and saw me watching her, we stood there surprised for a moment until she removed her earphones and laugh.

“You can’t sleep?” she approached me and patted my head. I just nodded in response.

“Let’s go watch movies” I followed her to our theatre room and she played a random movie in the player, she sat beside me and leaned to the chair.

“A walk to remember…” I mumbled to myself when I recognized the movie, Jessica and I already watched the movie and I can’t help but to cry after finishing it.

“Oh, that’s a sad one” Amber noticed that she chose a sad movie and was about to stand and change it when I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“Let it be” she looked at me before sitting back. I did not remove my hands from her arms and together we watched.

As soon as the movie was about to end and my tears are near to its fall, I noticed Amber already wiping away the tears from her eyes.

“A tough one who cries huh?” I while poking her cheeks.

She furrowed her brows and get back to me by pinching my nose.

“It is sad Krys”

“Aww, the llama is crying” I wrapped my arms on hers and leaned my head to her shoulders.I too, was surprised with my actions but I shrugged it off and continued. Amber is now laughing and even leaned her head to mine.

I don’t know how long we stayed in that positions until I heard my sister’s scream.

“Amber Liu!!!” we both stood to our feet when we saw Jessica glaring at Amber with her hands on her waist, that’s when I realized that we fell asleep.

“Do you know how worried I am when I found out that Krystal is not in our room and same with you??”

“Uhm – I – I’m sorry unnie, we can’t sleep so I decided to watch a movie” I laughed when I see her trembling infront of my sister. I held her arms to calm her down and made a space between her and my sister.

“She’s right unnie, we fall asleep here so you don’t need to be angry okay” I pulled Amber out and waved at my sister

“Thanks Krys” she said while we’re on our way to our rooms.

“It’s only a payback for making me sleep stupid.” I left her and hurried inside to prevent myself from blushing. Aish, Soo Jung. What the hell is happening to you now? I asked myself when I saw that my face is turning red infront of the mirror.

---

AMBER’S POV

“So, I heard that the two of you were – “

“Shut up, Yul” I cut her sentence to avoid her questioning.

I grabbed my towel and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath with Yuri laughing at me at the back.

“Come on, Amber. Share something to me”

“No.”

“Did you kiss?”

I turned to her and gave my most deadly glare to her, but we ended up laughing. I’m not good at those things.

“No we don’t, and I’ll never do it”