Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Jung

The Sisters' crown

Chapter 1

YURI'S POV

"The Chief executive officer of Delta Liu empire announced the upcoming transfer of the company to the two heirs namely Amber and Yuri Liu." I stared at the television upon hearing the news, father told us that we have 2 more years to spend before turning over the company. 

 

"They're really fast about this one" my younger sister said when she came in our room. She's stilll as handsome as always that other daughters of multi-billionaire businessmen never ceases to negotiate with our fathher to be her wife.

 

"Where have you been?" I saw her disgusted face while scratching her hair when she sat beside me.

 

"Pop decided without asking me first." 

 

"Decided about what?" 

 

"He wanted me to stay with the younger Jung for a year..." now her face was more disgusted than before.

 

"Wow bro, I guess you're doommed eh?" I started teasing her and she glared at me.

 

"Actually we're all in this together Yul" she winked at me, maintaining her blank expression.

 

"Woah, I'm not giving in to that." I raised both of my hands to stop her from threatening me.

 

"It's pop's decision Yul sorry." she pat my hair and went to her bed.

 

I went straight at my father's room and saw him signing piles of documents on his desk. 

 

"I heard Amber's gping to stay with the Jung princesses" He lifted his head and smiled at me. 

 

"Actually not only Amber will be going to stay there..." I regretted going there to visit him, I should've just stayed at my bed. 

 

"Oh, you're going there too? that's great!" 

 

"Fool, you'll bee going there too. remember there are two Jungs in that house."

 

"Wait why me too?" I really hated myself for this.

"20 years ago, me and Jung promised that when our child reaches the time to take over our company, we'll try to match them. Actually when we both knew you were girls we tried to forget that promise, but seeing you and especially Amber... Why dont't we try right?"

 

"Hey dad, I am 50x more girly than her and then you'll be including me?" 

 

"Just admit Yul, how would you think that I see you as a straight girl when you keep on flirting Taeyon"

 

"We're friends dad, bestfriends also do that."

 

"Bestfriends huh? you call two people kissing inside the cinema bestfriends?" I stared at my father for quite sometime before realizing that my face is turning red.

 

"How'd you know that?" I lowered my voice and shifted my eyes on his papers.

 

"What do you expect from a person like me?" He smirked at me and smiled. I hate it when Dad acts like this.

 

I stuck my tounge out at him and left. I went straight back to our room and saw Amber texting on the bed.

 

"Hey ber..." I snuggled close to her.

 

"What happened?" She looked at me.

 

"Dad said I'm with you"

 

"Told ya" she chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Those two were like lions... when they're pissed and stared at you, I feel like I'm going to disappear in air." I straightened and stared at the ceiling.

 

"I usually see the younger Jung in school and it's awkward" she placed her phone down and copied my gesture.

 

"Well, we just need to stick together there and pretend there's no Jungs around"

 

"I can do that, but it's sad I can't flirt with other girls though" I laughed at Amber's statement. 

 

Amber's well known at school mainly because of her looks, she gets most of the girl's attention that some of them even come to our house and bring her gifts. Dad knew all about this and even entertained some proposals from the girls' family who also belong to other famous family tycoons.

 

When I looked back at her I saw her peacefully sleeping beside me, Amber is a grown up now, and it's sad thinking that she was exposed to business matter including arranged matches between business partners. 

 

AMBER'S POV 

 

I woke up seeing Yuri packing up our clothes on the side, I thought it would be another two weeks before we move in to the Jung's residence but I was wrong. 

 

"Get ready Ber, we'll be leaving tomorrow morning." Yuri said while folding my clothes from the closet.

 

"ugh, I hate this." I grabbed one bag and carelessly stuffed all my clothes inside. Yuri punched me on my shoulder and took my bag from me.

 

"Just go play with your video games and let me do this" She said and shooed me away. 

 

That night, we weren't beeeen able to sleep we just talked and anticipated.what would happen to us at the Jung's house and becomr their constant.companion. We dressed.in our best clothes the next day, me in my all black suit and Yuri in her fitted slacks, white blouse and blazer.  

 

We arrived at the Jung's residence after two hours and there waiting for us is Mr.Jung and his wife. 

 

"Welcome to our home, Yuri and Amber." Mrs. Jung welcomed both of us with a hug. 

 

"Thank you for having us in" We both chorused.and they lead us into their house. 

 

Their house is just like ours, a big one with a wide green space and a swimming pool outside. We were also welcomed by their maids and other personnels, I think they live more extravagant than us. 

 

"Krystal and Jessica is still on their hong kong trip so you could meet them by tomorrow." Mrs. Jung said to is before leaving us in our room. Yuri and I gave out a sigh of relief after hearing what she said. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

P/S what do you think guys? please comment your feedback! Thank you :)