U・x・U onkey

Prompt Game Drabbles

"Can we please get him?"

 

The younger man didn’t even look up from his phone. “No.”

 

"Please Bummie?! Look at him! He’s so fluffy!" The excitement in his boyfriend’s voice finally made him look up  In his almost 30 year old boyfriend’s hands was a small kitten. White fluffy fur, little pink nose and bright blue eyes., and the man’s smile was just as bright. 

 

"Jinki… we can’t get a kitten." 

 

"Yes we can! I can take care of it! I still have Fishy." Jinki beamed even brighter as he held the kitten out further. "Please Baby?"

 

"A kitten is different than a goldfish Jinki."

 

The man pouted, and shuffled to put the kitten back, mumbling, “You just don’t trust or love me enough.”

 

Kibum growled loudly as he moved to grab the kitten from the man, and got the attention of the attendant. “We’ll take this one.” 

 

Jinki was almost bouncing beside him as the kitten was placed back in his arms. “I shall name you Snow!”

 

As they made their way home and Jinki allowed the small fur ball run lose Kibum wrapped his arms around his middle and hmphed. “You better not neglect your first kitten.”

 

A light went off in the older man’s eyes as the man hugged him tighter. He leaned into the embrace and laid his arms over Kibum’s. “I wouldn’t dare Bummie.”