Onkey (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Prompt Game Drabbles

He had been packing his things up to go to his next class when he heard the group of girls gossiping.

 

-Well apparently the girl just wanted her real boyfriend to hurt him-

-Yea something about saying he was too cold to really care

-I heard it was because no one could like someone so rude.-

-Or different. Have you seen his hair?-

-I heard that he ran into the bathroom on the third floor. Hasn’t come out since-

-I wouldn’t either with that giant bruise-

 

And that was when he was running out of his classroom and running up the stairs to the third floor. The elevator was way too slow. The bathroom door was pushed open and he was looking frantically for the boy. He spotted the leather jacket he had given the boy last year neatly laid across a sink, and his eyes followed the other less carefully laid objects to the curled up boy near the window. 

 

He looked up from his crossed arms, and his voice was like a stab in the heart. “Hyung?” 

 

He had his arms wrapped around him in a moment; his head pressed under his chin. “Shh Bummie.” 

 

After a moment the younger boy’s sobs quieted down, but it still took him a moment to say what he wanted. “The rumors are lies.”

 

"What?"

 

"Why this happened…. rumors are false." He in a breath and looked up at his Hyung. "Jinki… you have a test this bell."

 

Jinki smiled warmly, and shook his head. “You are more important Bummie.” He went and got a damp paper towel and gently wiped away the blood that was still on his upper lip and chin. “Why did this happen?”

 

The boy’s eyes flashed up at him before they were flicked away a moment later.”It got out that I like you Hyung.”

 

"What?" It wasn’t that he needed a clarification, he just hadn’t heard him.

 

Kibum looked up with hurt filled eyes, tears threatening to fall again. “I like you okay? I want to hold hands and go to the movies and cuddle and be the type of couple I usually hate. I want cute kisses in the rain even though I hate getting wet. I just want you.” His body visibly slackened as his voice became almost a whisper. “I just want you okay?” 

 

"You got punched because people found out you liked me?" 

 

Kibum nodded slowly. “Apparently she really likes you and doesn’t like a corrupting her man, or the school’s star goalie to be changed.”

 

Jinki’s fingers gently lifted his chin, and his smile was warm as he leaned in. “Do you want to know a secret Bummie?”

 

"She’s right?" He mumbled, still not looking at him.

 

"No. The only person that can call me their man is you." Kibum’s eyes widened as he stared at his best friend. He wanted to say something but the older man’s plump lips against his own prevented him from doing so. "That is if you want to?"

 

When the boy kissed him again Jinki knew his answer. And when they walked out of the bathroom, hand in hand with the older man’s Letterman jacket pulled snug over Kibum’s shoulders, the school did too.