*** onho U・x・U

Prompt Game Drabbles

"Hey Jinki?" He heard the voice before he felt the big dip in the bed. He felt the soft warm fur rub against his hand before he could even look up. When he did big green eyes were staring at him, big black tail moving along the soft comforter and ears pressed against his mess of curly dark hair. 

 

"Yes Baby?" The other rubbed his head against his hand; soft ears and hair rubbing against him. He smiled softly and lifted his hand. He ran them through the messy hair, rubbing a soft ear between his thumb and finger. 

 

"School was such a drag today." Minho purred as he curled up against his boyfriend.

 

"You must be tired. Having to hide them."

 

"Yes! My stomach itched and all I wanted was you to do it for me."

 

Jinki smiled and gently pressed a kiss on the boys forehead. “You are such like a puppy for being a panther.”

 

"Oh shh and rub my ears." Jinki chuckled softly, but closed his book and used both hands to scratch the boy’s ears. Minho’s tail flicked against his thighs, but he didn’t mind it. 

 

In fact it was comforting as the panther softly closed his bright green eyes and purred quietly as his boyfriend gently ran his fingers through his hair and over his ears.