(◎_◎;) onho

Prompt Game Drabbles

The fact someone had tried to kill him wasn’t what had him wide eyed, mouth open and fumbling over his words from shock. Nor was it the fact that there was now blood on the ground and an injured man across from them. It was the fact his boyfriend just shifted into a ing lion right before him and cut the chest with his claws of one of the attackers.

 

The lion growled, pawing the ground at the other two men who had their guns pointed at them. Jinki shifted pack, his mane turning into his fluffy brown hair. “If you don’t want to end up like him, I’d advise you to leave.”

 

The two other men decided that their lives were more important than something a college student could have in their pockets. Jinki turned toward his boyfriend, who just happened to be sprawled out on the wet grass from where he had been pushed behind him previously, and he tried to give a reassuring smile.

 

"I uh.. didn’t want to tell you like this?"

 

Minho glared at the older man, or whatever he was, but still in shock. “No ing kidding. What the hell was that?! You thought telling me, your boyfriend of what… 2 years now, that you can shift into a lion?”

 

Jinki shrugged, running his fingers through his hair. “Would you still be my boyfriend now if I had?”

 

"Probably not." Minho mumbled.

 

"Yeah. Thought so." Jinki sighed, "Look, just because I can shift into different anim-"

 

Minho’s head snapped up, “You can shift into other things?”

 

Jinki blinked at him, “Uh yea.”

 

"Like a really fluffy bear?" The older man nodded. "What about a koala?"

 

"If it’s apart of the animal kingdom and is a mammal then yes I can shift into it," JInki looked at him for a moment before continuing, "But I’m trying to ask you if you still want to be with me here Minho."

 

He finally manages to push up off the ground and brush the grass off his jeans before walking over to his boyfriend. “Depends. Are you dangerous?”

 

"No. Not to you."

 

"And will you shift into various things so I can pet you and call you cute?"

 

Jinki glared, but the goofy smile on Minho’s face was enough to soften his features. “FINE, but just remember I’m a wild animal.”

 

"Sure you are!" Minho wrapped his arm around his shoulders, "So can you shift back into a lion? That mane looked sick."

 

Jinki sighed.