Jongyu ~(・・?)

Prompt Game Drabbles

Being with Jonghyun left him breathless, hot and completely exhausted, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. Being with the man was a rush of adrenalin every time the man touched him, and loving it as much as he hated it when he had to come down from it. It was presents just because and ice cream sundaes at 4 am because he couldn’t sleep. It was never knowing what to expect when he came home to an empty living room, and then loving it when he walked in to see Jonghyun sleeping.

 

But no matter what he may believe, he wasn’t expecting what he did come home to that Thursday afternoon. He had heard the man’s quiet mumbling and the voice of another, more bored, man. Jinki tried to place the voice, but then again he was never one for having a great memory. He set his keys on the table before the couch and tossed his jacket onto the recliner before going to investigate where his boyfriend was. He had the next 3 days off, and he wanted to spoil Jonghyun as much as he could.

 

He had walked in to many things. From the man refilling the small bottle of lube to him watching and having him rush to explain himself all red hot and bothered. But what was before him wasn’t something he expected. His boyfriend under another man with a video camera set up wasn’t even thought of. He wasn’t mad, or upset, just really confused.

 

 Jonghyun wasn’t one for cheating. He knew that he would never, but he had to admit that this looked kind of suspicious. “Uh, what’s going on here?”

 

Both men on the bed looked over at him. One of amusement and the other of fear. Jonghyun pushed the other man off of him, and rushed over to him. “It’s not what it looks like.”

 

Jinki just looked between the two. It was then he recognized the other as their friend Taemin. The younger man just rolled his eyes and went to check his phone. Jonghyun had his hands gripping his arms, looking up at him with pleading eyes. “I don’t think you’re cheating on me Jonghyun. No one would when you’re wearing the duck footie pajamas I got you for your birthday. I’m just confused on why theres a camera, and Taemin is here.”

 

"I was helping him set up the camera I was letting him borrow." Taemin answered for him. "And I picked some stuff up for him. My job is actually complete. Just make sure to take the tape out of the camera.. and you know delete it if you leave it." 

 

Then the man was gone.

 

"What’s he talking about?" Jinki looked at his boyfriend.

 

Jonghyun had his lip tucked between his teeth, eyes low as he fought with himself on what to say. “I uh.. I wanted to make a tape.”

 

"A.. what?" 

 

"Oh god." Jonghyun whined and rushed to hide in the bathroom, but Jinki had his arms around his middle pulling him in before he could escape. "Jinki let me go die in my own embarrassment." 

 

But Jinki was kissing his neck, breath hot against his skin. “A tape you say? Do I get to do whatever you tell me to do for the next 3 days?” 

 

The man’s voice sent shivers down his spine. “Yea. Uh wait… Jinki.. uh.” His mind went to mush as the older man slowly ped his pajamas and ran a cool finger over a . Jonghyun hissed. 

 

"Go finish what you were doing, and then tell me what to do. I’m all yours." 

 

Jonghyun knew he had found the only man who could deal with him.