***Onho ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Prompt Game Drabbles

Sweaty palms with thin shaking fingers tightly gripping the letter he knew by heart. Big eyes staring at the archway where there were other soldiers walking through and running to their loved ones. Women were crying and yelping as they were lifted. Mothers happy to have their sons back, and kids having their fathers back. Some were meeting a child for the first time, and openly sobbing as they held them for the first time. He didn’t hear them though. His heart was beating too fast in his chest and the blood was too loud in his ears.

 

It had been almost 3 years since he had seen the man. 3 years since he had been held and heard the man’s voice. All because of the stupid war. Would he recognize him still after so long? Would he like the long hair? Would he be able to recognize his soldier after so long? 

 

His questions running through his mind were stopped the moment he saw him turning the corner of that arch and walking into the big space of the lobby. His heart was in his throat as he pushed his way through the crowd, his pace faster and faster as he got closer. He stumbled a little and ended up almost falling, but he was there to catch him. “Just like we met huh?”

 

Oh god his voice was just the same, and so was his smile the moment he looked up. “Jinki…” He wrapped his arms tightly around his neck, in a harsh breath as the man wrapped his arms around his middle.

 

"I’ve missed you Minho." He whispered against his neck as he held on tighter. He felt those familiar slightly stubby fingers twirling the hair at the nape of his neck and a soft chuckle. "Your hair is so soft and long."

 

Months and months of waiting on the porch to see the mailman carrying a letter for him. So many sleepless nights as he stayed up worrying that the man would come on in a wooden casket instead of running into his arms at the train station. All of that didn’t matter when he was alive and well holding him so close. “Don’t leave me again.”

 

Jinki presses a small kiss on his partner’s neck, and holds on tighter. “Wouldn’t dream of it.”