(^з^)-☆ onho

Prompt Game Drabbles

"Minho come back here!" All he could hear were the giggles fluttering past his ears as the younger man ran away. Jinki growled and ran after him down the hall, not even wiping the whipped creme from his face.

 

His boyfriend made the mistake of looking back to see if he was following him, and in the process made it possible for the older man to catch up with him. Minho squeaked and dashed into the nearest door, which just happened to be their bedroom. He ran and hid in their closet, shutting the door quietly behind him and slid down the wall. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm down his breathing so the older man didn’t hear him.

 

He saw the shadow pass by the closed doors, and he held his breath; only letting it out when the shadow passed. After a moment he deemed it safe enough to get out and maybe run into the bathroom to hide their he opened the doors and slowly walked out. He tried to make sure he didn’t make the floor creak beneath him, and it didn’t. As he neared the bed he heard the faint sound of jean fabric rubbing together, and he wasn’t even able to look behind him before he felt the older man’s warm, firm body collide with his own and send them both onto the bed with a groan. They bounced a couple times, limbs tangled, and breathing loud.

 

"Jinki!" He whined, but the older man was just chuckling as he bent down to softly kiss him.  His bottom lip jutted out. "But… that whipped creme was for you!"

 

Jinki kissed him again and smiled widely. “But you’re so cute when you are beneath me whining.” 

 

Minho smacked his shoulder, but his cheeks were red and his dark eyelashes were fluttering as he looked everywhere but up at his boyfriends face. “Mmm blushing too.”

 

"Jinki!"