*** onho U・x・U part 2

Prompt Game Drabbles

He absolutely loved it when he got to wake up to feel Minho curled up against him. He was warm and cuddly, and really cute as he rubbed his head against his chest. Jinki loved to gently run his fingers through his messy curly hair and hear the 1/2 panther shifter purr softly, but there was one thing he hated about waking up.

 

Minho’s tail had a mind of it’s own. It was long and black, and it never stopped moving. Jinki had felt so amazing when the man finally felt safe enough to stop hiding it around him, and even more so when he had allowed him to touch and run his hand over it. 

 

But it really liked to smack itself against his legs. Over and over again as the man slept. He was okay with it running up his thighs and like Minho loved to do, but waking up to being hit by it was kind of annoying.

 

He would reached and grab it in his hand, and basically have to fight Minho to keep it in one place. Minho would always wake up like nothing happened, stretching before smacking his lips and snuggling closer to get more ear pets, and Jinki would never tell him.

 

Because if he was honest with himself he loved that stupid tail, just like he loved the man, and as he gazed down at Minho who was sleeping with his head in his lap and his tail gently whacking against the back of the couch he smiled. He played with Minho’s right ear and bent to kiss his cheek.

 

"Love you Kitten."

 

The man only purred in response and snuggled his cheek into Jinki’s thigh.