Onho (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Prompt Game Drabbles

He really wasn’t sure how it happened, these feelings that make his stomach flip at the sight of every bright smile and his words to fumble before they made it past his lips. He wasn’t sure when those hugs that he would always receive after not seeing each other for a while started to mean more to him than before, but he knew something must be wrong with him. 

"Are you okay Minho? You don’t look well." His sweet voice ran over him like honey as he flashed his eyes up at the man. A harsh cough racked his body, and it took him a moment to recover from it. He blinked across at the older man, and flashed a small smile. The other man walked around the table and pressed the back of his hand onto his forehead, and all Minho could do was think, He has really soft hands. “Minho?”

 

"I’m fine hyung. Just a little tired." He gave a small smile, No I’m not Hyung. Can’t you see how you are affecting me?

 

"Do you want to go home? I can make you some tea." The man was still so close, his eyes full of worry as he searched the younger man’s face. You smell like vanilla, and I thought I hated the smell. "You really are burning up."

 

"I wouldn’t want to trouble you Hyung." 

 

But a moment later after yet another set of coughs he was softly being lead out of the cafe by the man’s gentle grip on his wrist. The air was a little cool, and it helped him from feeling so light headed. The older man was looking at him concerned, but neither said anything until they reached his place. He felt the man dig into his coat pocket for his key, and once inside he was pushed softly onto the couch.

 

Tea was placed into his hand, already made the way he liked it, and the man sat next to him. “This will be a little cold Minho.” A cool cloth was pressed onto his forehead and gently wiped up toward his hair. He glanced over at the older man, at his soft features, down-turned nose and his gentle caring smile, and his stomach was doing the flipping thing again.

 

So before he could stop himself he blurted out. “I like you.” His eyes went wide and he moved to cover his mouth, but the other man didn’t seem shocked. 

 

"I like you too." The man’s eyes crinkled as he smiled, and before Minho could say anything about liking him in a more than friend way the man was leaning in and gently pressing their lips together. 

 

"You’ll get sick Jinki." Because the thought that he just kissed him wasn’t more important than the prospect of his hyung getting sick because of him.

 

"Then maybe you can take care of me hmm?"