Jongtae ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Prompt Game Drabbles

Taemin really didn’t understand why he said he was okay with the older man going to Japan for the internship. Maybe he wanted to look like he didn’t care, or maybe it was actually the deep underlying hope that Jonghyun would see how much he needed him and decide not to go.

 

It had been 2 years, and why they broke up before he left was beyond him, but he knew that no matter what happened he had to see him. 

 

So there he was standing in the airport waiting for the shorter man to come into view. He hadn’t thought that it was possible the man had moved on. Jonghyun was a very attractive man, and any person would be lucky to have him. As that thought struck him the said man was walking through the gateway. The hat on his head was the one Taemin had won for him years before in high school at that silly state fair he hadn’t even wanted to go to.

 

Jonghyun didn’t even notice him until he was standing right before him blocking his path, and even then he didn’t recognize his high school sweetheart. “Excuse me I have to-“

 

Then he looked up. “Hey Jongie.”

 

"Tae?" He flashed a smile at the elder. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Are you not happy to see me?" His lower lip jutted out as his eyelashes fluttered.

 

"No.. I mean - Tae. I haven’t seen or talked to you in 2 years, and the last memory I have is you ending it right here in this terminal."

 

"Do you still love me Jonghyun?"

 

The older man seemed reluctant to answer, that or he really didn’t know how to say it but he finally gave up trying to figure it out and mumbled. “Yes.”

 

That’s all Taemin needed. He rushed and grabbed the man’s face before pressing their lips together. He paused and flicked his eyes up to look into the others as he whispered. “I know we ended badly here, but lets make a good memory to replace it.” 

 

He couldn’t say that he wasn’t surprised when Jonghyun dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around him kissing him back, because he knew this was all taking a chance.

 

But he was glad he took it.