(☆_☆) onho

Prompt Game Drabbles

He hadn’t seen the shooter, or even heard the bullet being shot out of the barrel before his boyfriend was grabbing him and taking him out of the line of fire. The air was cool around them with the moon high in the sky. One minute they were just walking down the street holding hands, softly talking about the stupid romantic comedy the younger had really wanted to go see, and the next he was being pressed up against the cool brick wall and being told to be quiet. 

 

He stared wide eyed as the man he believed to be all smiles and gentle laughter pull out a gun from the inside pocket of his jacket and lean in close so he could look around the corner of the building. His mind was running a million times a minute but all he could do was stare in awe at the man who had saved him from the bullet that was now lodge in the brick wall around the corner. The older man cursed and grabbed his wrist. “Listen to me okay? There are really dangerous people wanting to kill you, but I’m not going to let that happen. You have to listen to everything I say okay?”

 

"Jinki what…?" 

 

His facial features soften as he lifts his hand up to gently touch the man’s cheek. “I know you must have a thousand questions, but do you trust me Minho?” He didn’t have to think about it at all, his head was nodding as the man finished the question. “Then hold onto my hand and don’t let go until I tell you too okay?” 

 

Minho’s long fingers find purchase around those slightly stubby ones, and after a soft kiss Jinki is checking if it’s safe, before he’s running and pulling the younger man along down the alley. 

 

They don’t stop until they reach the dark tinted car on the other side of the river.