7.

the one. (discontinued)

깹 송 ~ 안녕~! 

Chapter 7

Taeyeon's POV

So here we are, Seo's birthday party. After some chaos at home, we finally managed to get here just fine. The party was going really well, Seohyun was happy, everyone was happy, Sooyoung ate a lot-wait what? 

Anyway, meal time was over just now and here comes dance time! Seohyun wanted it to be like prom dance, you know those sort kind of things. The girls found it romantic but meh it's just a dance.

Right after the dance time was announced, Sehun came to our table and asked Seo for a dance, I see what you did there Sehun , I'm sure that kid has feelings for our maknae! Maknae couple huh huh~? 

We couldn't stop teasing her for that, seeing they blushed were just too cute! The girls started to go one by one, and there were only me, Jessica and Tiffany left. 

"Taengooyaa~ why aren't you dancing?", Sica suddenly asked. "I'm just not in the mood for that, and we just finished eating.. no one asked me anyway~" " BAEKHYUN WILL! MUEHEHE~", she evil laughed. I sent her a death glare but she just laughed it off, thus 'Baekhyun' teasing thingy hasn't ended yet i see. But then i realized that Tiffany hasn't said anything, well since she's that one person who usually teased me the most, i found it really strage.

"Yah, Fany-ah! Gwenchana?" She flinched at my voice seems like i woke her up to reality or something " Gwenchanayo Taengg~ ", she gave me her popular eyesmile. Just before i could ask her, Nickhun, a Thailand guy from our class and Kris came to our table. "Would you like to dance?", both of them asked Fany and.. Sica.

Jessica and Tiffany gave me "are you okay" looks and i just nodded. Then they left with their partners to the dance floor, leaving me here ALL ALONE~! All by myself~ *dramatic singing* . But then a cough interrupted my 'singing'. Turning myself to the source of the cough, i was beyond shocked. There he is, the person i wanted to avoid as much as i could. He, Byun Baekhyun.

"Umm, Hi? Can i sit here?", he asked then scratched his nape."Ye-yeah sure.. " . He sat beside me and silence is in the air~ AWKWARD... SAVE ME PLEASE ><

What is he doing here anyway? Why must he sat with me? Should i start a conversation? Hmm nahh,he wilm probably ignore me anyway, but i can't help it! What should i d- a cough interrupted my train of thoughts again. 

I turned to him with raised eyebrows. "What are you doing here alone? Why aren't you dancing like the others?" Woah, that's the longest sentence /question actually/ he ever said to me! "Well, the girls left for dancing and i'm not in the mood for that.. so yeah.. What are you doing here yoirself?" 

He turned his head to the dance floor, his side profile facing me. I can't help to admire the view in front of me, those people are true, he IS handsome! "Basically I'm just like you, the boys left me and i'm bored, so i came here." His voice stopped me from checking his face out Thank godness he didn't realize that i've been staring him all the time~ 

Silence took over again, none of us dare to speak up first. Wel this is awkward.. i can't take it anymore! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS AWKWARD SITUATION PLEAS- and there i was interrupted again.

Out of the blue, a hand appeared in front of my face. Looking at thd owner of it which no other than the guy beside me. I tilted my head and blinked several times confused. A small smile appeared on his face " Would you like to dance?". Astonished, i stayed frozen for awhile until i got my senses back. "O-okay." 

I took his hands, blushed at the feeling of our skin touched. He then interlaced our finger and walked to the back door. "Yah, where are we going? The dance floor is that way." He didn't answer my question and kept dragging me instead.

Where are we going? . Then i saw our hands holding each other perfectly and his long fingers interlaced with mine. I don't know but it feels right? 

He suddenly stop walking, causing me to bump to his back. "Yah, take a look..". I stepped aside from him and looked at the view in front of us. woaahh, so beautiful! There in front of me was a really beautiful garden with many flowers and a bench at the middle. 

I was to immersed by the view without knowing that Baekhyun was staring at me. But then, feeling like someone's watching i turned to Baekhyun. We were lost in each other's eyes until he broke it. Clearing his throat, he offered his hands once again " May i?" 

I took his hand again and he led me to the center of the garden. Putting my hands on his shoulder and his on the side of my waist. We started dancing, but since we had no music, awkward silence took over again. I pouted subconciously and heard him chuckled. "It's awkward huh?". I nodded my head,"Yeah, we have no music that's why.."

Suddenly a soothing voice was heard, i looked up to Baekhyun and saw him singing quietly. 

 

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

 

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

 

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

 

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

 

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

 

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things 

I looked up at him, watching him singing intently. My heart melted by his voice, i felt butterflies in my stomach by the view of him singing and i was completely memerized by him. 

He finished his singing and we sat at the bench. "You know.. you're the first to hear me sing, well except my friends". "Oh really? You should sing more then! You have a great voice, really!". He nodded his head and looked at his watch. His eyes widen " Hey we should go back inside, the party will end in any minute.." "Oh, okay.. you should go first then, I'm gonna stay here for a while.." 

He suddenly took my hand kissed it. I blushed furiously at his action, while he just chuckled. "Well thank you for accompanying me today Taeyeon.. I'll see you later" He backed away and gave me a grin, showing his perfect teeth. He waved and walked away. 

I sat on the bench shocked, blushing madly. 

Byun Baekhyun, the coldest guy I've ever met. He just sang, kissed my hand, and smiled at me.. TWICE! . Having an unknown feeling, i put my hand over my fast beating heart Why am I like this? 

Baekhyun POV

I left the garden with my heart beating fast and tingling feeling. And why did i take off my mask? What's wrong with me?

But.. whenever i'm with her, i feel comfortable and .. warm? The feeling i've never felt before... A feeling that makes me let me let go of my cold image.

Why am i like this?

a/n:

Yo Yo Yo~ 

So here's chapter 7 for you~! Hope you enjoy it. I feel like i'm at this, i don't know why.. Can you guys give me some advice or opinion? I would really appreciate that! Thank you Thank you! I'll try to learn and write better! Anyway after yesterday's incident, i finally write the chapter all over again, but i think the chapter is preettyy fine.. i guess / no my chapter!! Come back! Come back *dramatic cry*/ 

And alsoo THANK YOU SO MUCH for viewing, reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting! THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ! *flying kisses*

That's for today, please put your comments below /i really appreciate that/ and click the subscribe button and also upvote pleaaassee ~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Byebyeee~! YEHET! 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29

깹 송~ [sorry for the long author note! ><]