4.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 4

 

Taeyeon POV

"Taeyeon-ah! Bbali ireona! You'll be late!!', i heard my mom voice from downstairs. "Five more minutes ommaa~!", i shouted lazily replying her. "No ! Get down here in 15 minutes before i get you by myself!" Aishh, screw this!

I barely could open my eyes as I rolled on my bed and finally got off of it. "See you after school..", i muttered to my beloved bed. I really love my bed, i would like to spend all of my time with it, if i can, which is impossible.

I washed up and got dressed in my uniform. I looked to the mirror for my final check, and quickly ran downstairs as my mom started to shout again. I finished my breakfast and went to catch my bus to school.

Got into my usual bus and i sat at middle row. I took a seat beside the window and the seat beside me was empty. I plugged my earphone to my ears and looked outside the window, enjoying the view of Seoul in the morning. 

The bus stopped at a bus stop and suddenly someone sat beside me. Curious, i looked to the person which was really unexpected. B-Baekhyun?!!

I was too shocked to realize that i stared at him with my jaw dropped for a quite some time. He stared back at me, "Why?", he asked. I quickly closed my mouth, "uhh.. ani.. B-Baekhyun-shi ..", i stuttered. "Why are stuttering Taeyeon-shi.. are you perhaps, scared of me?", he asked while looking straight into my eyes. I shivered, it's not that i'm scared, it's just.. i felt nervous. "Ah ani B-Baekhyun-shi. I'm sorry but why are you sitting here, i mean there's a lot of empty seats. But why?". "I just want to.", he shrugged. The way he talked, it wasn't cold and sounded normal. 

We just stayed silent for the rest of the journey. I continued listening to the music and enjoyed the view outside the window, but this time i couldn't stop thinking about the person sitting beside me. It was just so weird, the coldest ice prince of the school is sitting here right beside me and he talked to me normally, without any cold stare or tone.

I averted my eyes to the side profile of the guy beside me. He's indeed handsome, that black hair that is neatly styled suits him perfectly, a sharp jawline and a cute lips with a small mole near it. Yah Taeyeon! What are you doing?!, i said to myself and hit my head. Baekhyun looked at me weirdly as i looked back at him and blinked my eyes a few times. We stayed like there for a moment until the sudden stopping of the bus woke us up. 

He coughed and i saw that we already arrived at our school. I put my things inside my bag and stood up ready to leave. "You're not leaving?", i asked him. He looked at me blankly and replied "Oh yeah.." We got off and walked side by side to the school gate. As soon as we stepped our foot on the school's ground, everybody stared at us weirdly, especially the girls. Some of them had a shocked expression, and some of them glared at me with their laser eyes. They must be shocked to see Baekhyun walking together with a GIRL which never like ever happened. I started to feel uncomfortable and decided to go find my friends. "I'll get going now. See you around Baekhyun-shi", i bid my goodbye and he just nodded and walked away maybe to find his friends. I turned around and walked the opposite way. 

♡♡♡

No One's POV

The gossip spreaded like a wildfire. It was the lunch break and Taeyeon was sitting with her friends in the cafetaria. They bombard her with questions about the inciddent this morning."Enough!", Taeyeon finally opened , "I'll explain! Just calm down." They quickly became quiet. "So what happened unnie?", Yoona asked breaking the silence. "Okay, so this morning i was on the bus listening to my ipod when he suddenly sat beside me. We talked a bit and after that just stayed quiet until we got here. We then walked together inside the school. That's it.",Taeyeon explained quickly. Their eyes go wide as wide as D.O's, their expressions said 'unbelieveable' when suddenly.. "Jinjaaa?? Baekhyun sit, talk and walk with youu??! What is thiss!!", Sunny said a bit loud, enough to make people around them looked at the girls especially Taeyeon. Taeyeon put her face on the table and the rest of the girls were still in their schok state.

♡♡♡

Baekhyun's POV

My friends and i were eating at the cafetaria and i could hear people talking about this morning inciddent. I already told my friends about it and they teased me but i just gave them my cold stares. But about this morning...

-flashback-

Mom asked me to deliver some things to her friends today. After that i took a bus to school, but as soon as i stepped on the bus i saw a familiar figure sitting and looking outside the window with earphone plugged to her ears. Kim Taeyeon..

I made my way to her and sat beside her. I could see that she was shocked by my presence. I don't know why, i wasn't cold to her. There's a feeling inside me that stopped me from acting cold toward her. I felt that i want to know her more and i felt somehow warm a d comfortable around her. This is so weird.. we stayed silence and then we reached school. I kept on looking at her, memerized by her beauty. Then i had this feeling again, like the one i felt when i bumped into her in the hall.

We got into school and i can feel people were starring at us. She said that she'll go first and i just nodded. I walked to my class and pictures of her this morning kept flashing on my mind. Aishh Baekk.. i messed my hair and entered my classroom.

-end of flashback-

As i finished recalling about what happened this morning, someone shouted "Jinjaaa?? Baekhyun sit, talk and walk with youu??! What is thiss!!", i saw the person. It was Sunny, one of Taeyeon's friends. I diverted my gaze to the person who is currently lying her head on the table. My friends looked at me with a smug expressions on their faces, i rolled my eyes and continued eating my lunch. 

I looked back at Taeyeon, she's still in the same position. I guess it's going to be a long day for her..

 

a/n:

Annyeong~

I'm really sorry i haven't been updating for a long time. I was on my vacation last week to Singapore and so i wasn't been able to update..

And also i'm sorry this chapter is not that good.. i'll try my best for the upcoming chapters in the future so stay tune!

And also I want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH~

for the subscribers, for those who had upvoted, for the comments, the views and your supports! Thank you once again..

Btw, i really like EXO- Moonlight these days, its a good song plus Baekhyun's falsetto is just sooooo beautifullll!!

So i think that's all for now.. stay tune for updates~

Please put your comments , upvote and click the subscribe button!

Byebyee~ YEHEET~ 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29

Kkaebsong~