8.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 8

 

No One’s POV

 

After Baekhyun got into the building, Taeyeon sat on the bench still thinking about everything that happened awhile ago. She still can't believe what she saw and experienced, her heart were still beating faster than ever and her cheeks were glowing with bright red colour. 

 

Humming the song that the guy sang earlier, she glanced up to the sky.

“Waa so many stars tonight, so beautiful..” While seeing the stars her mind slowly drifted again to the person, particularly the guy. 

 

“Yahh, why can’t I get him out of my mind .. why am i feeling like this..” she said to herself and mumbled the last sentence. 

 

“Who?”, a voice came closer. “OMO, YOU SCARED ME!” Taeyeon put her hand on her chest surprised. “What are you doing here Taeyeon-ah?”, the guy took a seat beside her and looked at the beautiful sky.

 

“Oh nothing, it was just too crowded inside so i came out to find some fresh air,” then she diverted her eyes to the sky again “ What are you doing here, Minseok? I thought you were having a food party with Sooyoung.” Minseok laughed at her statement, “Ani, I’m already full anyway.” 

 

“You didn’t answer my question though..” Taeyeon said and looked to the guy beside her. “I’m worried about you, I thought maybe you went somewhere and got lost so i came to find you.”, Minseok then looked back at her.

 

“Oh, thank you for that.”, she ducked her head down not sure what to do. “So,  now that i already found you.. Let’s get inside, shall we?”, he offered his hand, Taeyeon nodded her head and took his hand “Okay”. 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Everyone had gathered again in the hall and the party went on perfectly ‘till the end. Now that only EXO and the girls were left, they decided to help Seohyun to clean up the hall. Taeyeon avoided Baekhyun and Minseok as much as she could, well after what had happened it was awkward as heck. On the other side, the maknae couple was having a great time together on their first day, and the others were just enjoying their time. 

 

They finished their works and chatted for awhile before going home. Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon remembering their time together which he enjoyed and his heart started to beat fast without him realising. Feeling like someone’s staring, Taeyeon looked to her right and left only to find a pair of eyes were staring at hers deeply. They were lost in each others’ eyes and neither both of them want to break it. 

 

When everybody was busy with their own businesses, Minseok caught their little interaction and immediately broke it. “Yah Baek! Let’s go home, I’m tired!”, he said looking back and forth from Taeyeon to Baekhyun and went to EXO’s car, feeling uneasy.

 

Baekhyun got startled by his hyung's voice, “Ah, okay then hyung.. Let’s tell the others..”. Baekhyun made his final glance at Taeyeon and saw her smiling at him, bowing her head a little then went with the other girls. 

 

He froze for a moment by her smile before smiling to himself and went to his friends slightly blushing.  

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

The next day

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

*yawn* Aishh, I’m so sleepy today! I didn’t even sleep a blink last night, blame that beautiful smile of hers.. That smile.. 

 

Aishh what am i thinking again now?! i have to get that thing out of my mind like really! 

 

Anyway, today i don’t have to bring my umbrella because it’s SUNday! Um, i know it’s lame, but yeah it’s Sunday! And since i have nothing to do today, i decided that i’ll go to the park to take a walk and refresh my mind a little bit.

 

So here i am, in the park, alone. I feel like a loner to be honest, but yeah, i just want some time alone right now. 

 

Slipping my hands inside my pocket, i walk through the path enjoying the sunny weather of autumn. i feel so relaxed watching the leaves falling from the trees. i think i’m too immersed with what i’m doing that i bumped into a person. Aish clumsy me..

 

“Ah, Sorry.”

 

“Aniyo, i’m also sorry. I should have look where i am going—“, said the person. “OH! Baekhyun-ssi,” 

I look up and see Tiffany’s eye smile. “a-annyeonghaseyo..”, i awkwardly said. Since i’m not that close with her, so i have no plan on being nice to her..

 

“Ne, annyeong! what are you doing here Baekhyun-ssi?”, Tiffany asked cheerfully.  “Um, just taking a walk.” “Oh, Can i join you?” . Well, i don’t have any choice to allow her so i just nod my head.

 

During the walk, she always try to ask me things and smile at me, but i only nod or give a short answer. Well, what do you expect? i admit that she is a nice person but i still can’t open up myself to her right now. 

 

After awhile..

 

“Baekhyun-ssi~ i think i have to go now, the girls are waiting or me in the dorm. So, see you around, i guess?” she give me her final eyesmile before waving and walk away. i only got to give her a small bow with my head. 

 

I continue my stroll and the words ‘the other girls’ flash through my mind. The other girls.. Her.. 

 

Aish stop it Baek! STOP IT!

 

But.. Why can’t i get her out of my mind? Why does my heart beat faster when i’m with her or even when i only think of her? Why did i smile and laugh in front of her? Why did i let her hear my voice and why do i feel this kind of warmth inside me? 

 

I have to many whys inside my head that are enough to drive me crazy. But really how can her, Kim Taeyeon, do this to me? Is it a good thing?

 

With that additional unanswered questions, i ruffled my hair frustrated and walk back home. 

 

You are really something Kim Taeyeon. You are driving me crazy.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

No One’s POV

 

After Tiffany and Baekhyun met at the park, both of them went back to their dorms. Tiffany mood was really good and the girls realise that.

 

“Fany-ah~! Why so happy, huh?”, Jessica nudged the latter playfully. “Aniya~~”. Tiffany’s shyness brought more curiosity from the girls and so they kept on asking her about it. 

 

“Arraso arraso, i’ll tell you. So i met someone earlier in the park, we walked around the park together and chatted for awhile~”. The girls cooed ‘oooh’ and bombard her with more question about the identity of the person. But Tiffany refused to tell them and skipped to her room. 

 

The girls were left with confusion, “Yah who do you think the person is?”, asked one of them. “For sure it’s a guy!” “I think it’s Nickhun! Remember? They danced together in Seo’s birthday party”, Hyoyeon stated. “It could be~~ but let just wait and observe her for awhile.. We’ll know it soon anyway~”, Sunny said walking to the fridge to get some drinks.

 

Then they left to their rooms except Taeyeon who was sitting on the sofa, thinking hard. Tiffany never kept any secrets from her, since they are like best friend forever.

 

‘Maybe i should ask her’ she thought. She went to her bestfriend’s room and knocked the door a few times before Tiffany ask her to come in.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

They both sat on Tiffany’s bed, facing each other. “What’s wrong Taeng~?”, Tiffany tilted her head, confused by the serious expression her best friend had. “Remember our promise? No secrets?”, Tiffany nodded her head as the result, asking Taeyeon to carry on. “So, will you tell me who’s the person you met?”

 

Tiffany smiled,” Of course! Your my best friend anyway~~” “SO?” 

 

“So, i met my crush.”, she stopped for awhile then took a deep breath before saying something no one would expect. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s Baekhyun” 

 

a/n:

 

Heyy i'm back!!

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, i've been busy with school nowadays .. *crycry*

Hope you enjoy the chapter and it's the longest so far~

Anyway SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE PLEASEEEE

I would really appreciate that hehehe~

Thank you too for those who had viewed, read, subscribed, commented and upvoted this story of mine..

I LOVE YOU GUYS! *flyinghearts*

 

Anyway got to go~ See you next time~~ 

I'll update as soon as i can okay?

Well, school first ~ 깹 송~~

BYEBYEEE~

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29

깹송