9.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 9

 

No One’s POV

 

Days had passed since Tiffany’s little confession to Taeyeon and the girls. 

 

Flashback

 

“It’s Baekhyun.” 

 

The door suddenly bursted open revealing 7 girls who’ve been eavesdropping the other two girls conversation, “WHAAATT???!!”

 

“H-How? When did it start?”, Taeyeon who’ve been silent ask the latter with unreadable expression. Tiffany thought for awhile, “It started when we hung out with them in the bubble tea shop and i finally realised it at Seohyun’s birthday party” 

 

‘So, that’s why she was so silent when Jessica teased me about Baekhyun’  

 

They immediately started to tease the shy girl, “Wa, seems like we can’t tease Taeyeon about Baekhyun anymore~!”, Sunny suddenly said making the other girls giggled. “Yah! There’s nothing between us anyway! You don’t have to worry Fany-ah~”, Taeyeon then hugged her best friend and grinned.

 

But little she did know, her heart cracked a little as she smiled.

 

End of Flashback

 

Since then, Taeyeon avoided Baekhyun as much as she could. He would be the last person she wanted to meet everyday. Whenever she saw him walking towards her, she would ducked her head and busied herself with anything. Every time she saw him looking at her, she would turned around and walked away. When they all hung out together, she would talked to everyone except him. 

 

And for an unknown reason, 

 

She was hurt..

 

One day..

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

What a tiring day~ As usual i avoided him again today, for the sake of Tiffany. I just don’t want my friendship to be broken by a boy. Ahh, never mind..

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

I finally got home after a long walk, oh did i tell you that i live with my family while the others live together? i guess not, but well you know it now. i also have an older sister and a younger brother, the names are Kim Hayeon and Kim Taeyong. It’s a bit fascinating that our names are all similar. 

 

My unnie is in her last year of college right now, majoring in  business. We have 4 years but we really do look alike, well that’s what people say about us. She’s really the opposite of me, she’s that serious type of person and she’s just a genius. She’s good at everything and everyone adores her, and so do i. She’s my role model and inspiration. My parents really love her and proud to have a daughter like her, that’s why they never oppose her dreams and always give what she wants.

 

While Taeyong is my lovely brother, he’s really handsome and charming. He’s 2 years younger than me, and we go to the same school but never go there together. Why? Because he always ask the driver to drive him there while i like walking and take buses, because i enjoy my time alone just seeing the scenery. Anyway, he’s smart and he really loves dancing. That’s why i’m closer to him than to my unnie. I love them both dearly, no matter what , because they are my family.

——————————————————————————————————

 

“I’m home!!”, i said as i entered the house. 

 

“Oh, noona! Hurry and get ready, mom said that we’re going to have dinner outside with Hayeon noona! Bbali~”, he shooed me to my room.“Really? Okay okay! Stop pushing me Taeyong-ah!” i frowned.

 

“I just miss Hayeon noona so much~~” i rolled my eyes then we laughed. I put my bag on my bed and went to the closet to find a dress for tonight. Then, i took a shower and got ready quickly for the sake of my brother.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

No One’s POV

 

Taeyeon and Taeyong went to the restaurant with their driver. As soon as they stepped inside the restauran they spotted their parents and older sister sitting at the corner of the room. 

 

“Hayeon noona/unnie~~”, the sibling ran to their sister and squished the older girl between them.

“Yah! I cannot breath here!” Both immediately released the hug and grinned brightly at the older girl.

 

“We miss you a lot~~!”, they hugged her again making the girl laughed. “I miss you guys too~~”

 

After awhile they took their seats and had dinner together happily.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

 

In the middle of their dinner

 

“So, Taeyeon-ah.. Have you thought about going to which university?”, Hayeon asked the younger girl.

 

“Mmm~”, the girl hummed in response “I’m going to Art University majoring in theatre. I think it would be great, there will be singing, dancing, acting and also english dramas. You know it’s my dream~”, she continued with her eyes sparkling in delight. Taeyeon and Hayeon continued their conversation until..

 

“No, you’re not going there.”, her father stated firmly. “You’re going to study business abroad, you’ll have better future. Just see your sister, even though she hasn’t graduate yet, many companies already asked her to join them. She has a great life and she makes us proud.”

 

“But appa-“ “No. You are not going to Art University.”, her father looked at her sternly.

 

“Appa, you know it’s been my dream to do this. i love singing and dancing. i can’t live without it-“ she was cut off again by a different voice. “Your appa is right Taeyeon. Singing and dancing will not give you anything in the future, just do as what your father said and that’s final.”

 

“B-but, Omma.. Appa… Why are you being like this?”, her voice cracked as a tear escaped her eyes but her parents didn’t care. Hayeon and Taeyong looked at their sibling with worried. They felt sorry for what their parents said to her, their parents never opposed their dreams and support but when it comes to Taeyeon, they’re always like this. 

 

Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore and she decided to leave the place. “I’m done, I’ll just go..”, she said in a low tone. 

 

None of her parents answered her and they just continued eating. Taeyeon felt more hurt by their action. Glancing at her parents for the last time she then grabbed her purse and walked out.

 

“Noona!”, Taeyong tried to stop her “Just let her be Taeyong-ah. Let her reflect her own attitude.”, their mom said. “Omma, i think you’ve gone too far. What did Taeyeon do that you guys can do that to her?”, her sister said looking at them with mixed emotions. She felt guilty, mad, sad and confused.

 

“We just want the best for her. Now, stop talking and eat.” The siblings didn’t have any choice that they continued eating.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

After Taeyeon got out from the restaurant she walked as fast as she could to the playground near the girl’s dorm. She hung her head low as tears continue to flow down her face. 

 

As soon as she arrived at the playground, she sat on a bench and brought her knees to her chest, crying her heart out. She felt extremely hurt by the argument she had with her parents. It’s not the first time, but she was still hurt. I mean who wouldn’t? They had crashed her dreams so many times and they had said so many hurtful comments to her. 

 

What did i do that they hate me so much? What did i do wrong? Do they feel embarrassed to have a daughter like me? Am i that stupid, ugly, and useless? God, what did i do wrong? 

 

She cried and cried, until there was no tears left. She then just sat there starring at the space. She’s hopeless.. and lonely.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Taeyeon decided that she will stay at the girls for a night. She couldn’t go home at this moment, she just couldn’t. She made sure that no one would realise that she’d been crying before she pressed the bell.

 

“Oh Taeyeon-ah! What are you doing here?”, Hyoyeon opened the door to let her friend in.

 

“I just miss you guys so i decided that i will sleep here for tonight~”, she beamed happily when actually she was breaking inside. “Jinjaa~?? Okay then ! I’ll call the others~~”, Hyoyeon skipped to find the others.

 

Soon all of them gathered in the living room, they started to talk and play like they always do. Taeyeon smiled and laughed with her sisters, she felt better.

 

But she felt something’s missing inside her, she felt.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..empty. 

 

She quickly brushed the thought and looked at her friends smiling.

 

Thanks God for giving me the best sisters.. i should be grateful..

 

 

 

a/n:

 

Heyy, sorry for keeping you guys waiting againn

I'm still busy with school and what's worse is that I'M SICK *crycry*

 

Anyway here's the 9th chapter and it's actually focused on Taeyeon's POV and life

Hope you guys enjoy it and stay tune for the next chapter okay"? /winkuwinku/

 

I also want to thank all of you who had viewed, read. commented, subscribed, and upvoted!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It means a lot to me like really

Well, it's time to say goodbye for now~~ i gotta goooo~~~ 

ILOVEYOUALL *flyinghearts*

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE PLEASE~! 

byebyee~~

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29

깹송 ~