2.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 2

Baekhyun POV

"Aishh jinjaa, that lazy fat guy, what am i? His servant?! Huh?", I muttered angryly while walking across the school's yard. I'm carrying this heavy papers he told me to get for him. 

I get to my class and give the papers to my teacher. "Thank you Mr.Byun", he says. I glared at him and just walk back to my seat. I'm not in the mood to study anymore, i fold my arms on my table and place my head on them. Maybe a sleep will do. 

Soon i wake up by the sound of bell ringing. Ahh it's lunch time, i get out of my class and meet my bestfriends in the hall. 

"Yah.. what's with the face Baek?", Chanyeol ask as he threw his arm around my shoulder. "Aish that lazy fat dude asked me to get his papers again.. it pissed me off you know?!"

"Arasso, let's just eat our lunch, maybe you'll feel better?", Suho hyung suggest. 

"YES! FINALLY FOOD! LETS GO EAT GUYS!!" , Xiumin hyung shout and run to the cafetaria. "YAH BAOZI! WAIT FOR MEE!!", Luhan hyung said. 

Screams can be heard as we entered the cafetaria. Ughh, just great.

"OPPAA!!OPPAA!!", the girls shouted louder and louder. "Okay girls, calm down.. can you give us some way? We need to eat..", Suho says and smile at them. They quickly step out of the way and we get ourselves foods to eat.

"Luhan hyung please stop drolling over Yoona..", Sehun stated with a poker face. "I can't help it. She's so beautiful~", Luhan hyung says still staring at Yoona. I rolled my eyes and continue eating.

"Ermm guys, do you want to hang out afterschool? It's been a long time since our last hang out..", Kris says. "I'm in!!", they say together. "Are you coming Baek?", D.O ask me. "Umm i don't know, i have to help my mom at home..", "Oh come one hyung,, just this time pleasee?", Kai plead. They stare at me with pleading eyes and wait for my answer. "Okay. I'm in.", I say. "YESS!! Kris hyung, can you buy me some new gucci later?"Tao say with aegyo."NO!",Kris say firmly. But Tao won't give up and they start bickering about the gucci bag. This kids, i'm really stuck with 11 immature guys.

"Ah, guys I'll be going now. I need to go to the library, need some books for my report o  history. See you guys later", I say. "BYE BACON!", they all shout at once. I wave at them and make my way to the library.

While walking to the library, I bump into a girl. "Ah, I'm sorry.." i heard her apoligizing. I look at her and stare at her coldy for a while. She's beautiful. I quickly shove my thoughts away and give her one last stare.

I continue walking to the library but I seem can't get the girl's face out of my mind. She's just beautiful, ah whatever..

I borrow the books from the library and walk back to my class waiting forward for the hang out later.

 

a/n:

Hey guys, here's the second chapter for you!

I'm thinking about editing the first chapter, i think i might do it today.

Thank you for those who has subscribed, viewed, upvoted, and commented my story ♡♡

STAY TUNE FOR UPDATES AND CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON.. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS TOO~!

Oyeah, I've heard about Kris leaving EXO.. IT'S SO SAD T.T

#webelieveinyoukris !

That's all for now.. byebye~

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29

Kkaebsong~