11.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 11

안녕하세요~

 

No One’s POV

 

“For all senior students, please gather at 3rd floor’s auditorium to hear some announcements now. Once again, for all senior students, please gather at 3rd floor’s auditorium now. Thank you.”

 

A voice said through the speakers. Soon, the auditorium was filled by a bunch of students, and it was getting noisy as they were talking non-stop with their friends. 

 

“Okay now everyone has gather here, please be quiet”, the principal said standing at the stage with a mic in his hand. No one paid attention to him as none of them realise his presence on the stage. He cleared his throat, “SILENCE!”, everyone quit talking immediately and it was dead silent, only breathings could be heard. 

 

The principal looked at his students with piercing glare, “Good. You are all seniors now, please be a good examples for your junior, I believe that you’re mature enough to know what to do.” He scanned through the sea of students before continuing his ‘speech’, “Okay, now back to our main purpose to gather in this place. As you can see it’s October already, which means we’re going to have our school trip soon.”

 

The students started to cheer as the principal said ‘school trip’. “Okay, please stay silence until i finish talking. Now, as for you senior students, we’ll go to Jeju Island and stay there for 5 days. In the mornings we’re going to visit some places and you are obliged to participate in every activities that are going to be held. We’ll end the activity at noon and the rest of the day is all yours. You can do whatever you want to do until 9 p.m, once again 9 p.m.”

 

He continued informing the announcement and finished with his last remark “Have fun”.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Lunch

 

“Taeng-ah~ are you excited for the school trip? We’re going to Jeju like geez! Da beach~!”, Tiffany squealed, being giddy about the upcoming trip. She’s been like that since they got out of the auditorium this morning, well what could we do.. the girl loves beach, A LOT. 

 

“Of course I am. Now, calm down or you’re gonna choke on your food”, Taeyeon reminded while giggling at her friends attitude. The girl pouted her lips but then smiled back as she ate her tuna sandwich. The girls continue their conversation about random things in their classes.

 

“Can we join your table?”, a familiar voice said.

 

The girls looked up to see who they were, and smiled as they recognised the people. “ Of course you can! And you guys don’t have to ask anyway, okay Junmyeon?”, Jessica said too warmly.

 

The boys took their seats, with Sehun immediately came over to his girlfriend’s place and greeted her with a bear hug. The other watched their maknaes’ moment in awe. 

 

“Hi Taeyeon”

 

The girl got startled as a hand suddenly tapped her shoulder, she turned around and found Minseok’s face infront of hers. “O-oh, hi Minseok”, she backed away at the sudden closeness.

 

Minseok sat next to her and gave her a big smile, “Is it okay if I sit here?”. “it’s okay..”, she smiled a little and went back eating. She felt kind of disappointed, since she was expecting someone else sitting next to her.

 

“Have you ever gone to Jeju?”, Minseok tried to converse with the latter. “Yeah, twice i think. One with my family when i was a child, and another one with the girls about 2 years ago.”, the boy an ‘o’ with his mouth. “How about you?”.

 

“I’ve been there a lot of times. Since my family owns a villa there, so we usually spend some of our holiday there.”, Minseok answered smiling to the girl beside him. “Woah, that must be nice! You got to play there whenever you want to~!”, Taeyeon said in delight. “Well then at the trip, you can go and play there if you want to. I’ll show you around.”

 

“Really? Can I?”, she asked, not sure about the offer. “Of course, we’ll have fun. Let’s ask the others too!”, Minseok beamed. I wish it could be just the two of us there, but you’re uncomfortable, right? , he thought. “CALL~ Let’s do that then.”

 

Both of them told the other guys (Seniors ones) about the idea and they agreed to do that at the second day. The juniors too agreed to hang out together at the trip and have fun. All of them couldn’t wait for the trip, they’ll surely make this unforgettable.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

D-day of the trip

 

“EVERYONE! PLEASE LISTEN UP! WE’RE BOARDING TO THE PLANE SOON. THE TRIP WILL TAKE ABOUT AN HOUR, PLEASE DON’T MAKE ANY CHAOS IN THE PLANE SINCE WE’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THERE. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WONDERING, YOU CAN SIT WITH ANYONE YOU WANT. OKAY THAT’S ALL.”, Mr. Kang said loudly in a private waiting room of the airport. 

 

After the announcement, the students started to chat and play with their friends again.

 

“OMYGOD! I’M SO EXCITED~!”, a girl squelead while jumping up and down then did a happy dance, which made people stared at her. “I KNOW I KNOW, NOW FANY-AH PLEASE STAY STILL.. it’s embarrassing”, Jessica said, pinching the bridge of her nose. “BUT I’M TOO EXCITED TO STAY STILL~~”,  the latter keep on twirling like a happy child.

 

The girls only shook their heads and minded their own business. Soon they were all called to board to the plane which was quite big. The girls took their seats with the arrangement:

 

Taeyeon/Tiffany ; Jessica/Sunny/Jihae ; Sooeun/Jin

 

(n/a: i actually have no idea who should i put here so i just made a random name hehe~ so the plane has 3 columns of seats, the first one has 2 seats, the second has 3 seats and the last has 2 seats. Get the picture?)

 

Taeyeon was trying to put her bags to the cabin above her seat, but she was having a hard time to do that, since she wasn’t that tall. “Aishh, just go in you bag. Why do i have to be short?? Darn it..”, she mumbled while trying to put the bag in again. 

 

Suddenly someone took her bag from her hand and put it in the cabin with ease. She looked up to find a pair of familiar eyes staring down at hers, they stayed there for quite sometimes until two coughs interrupted them. They backed away and looked at the coughing persons which was no other than Tiffany and Minseok who just came back from talking to their teacher. 

 

Tiffany and Minseok raised their brows, asking for explanation. “He- he was just helping me with the bags, nothing more..”, Taeyeon explained with her hands in the air as if she was surrounding herself. The other two squinted their eyes a little then smiled and sat down at their seat. 

 

Taeyeon sighed in relief with the guy beside her looking at her weirdly. Taeyeon looked at him again and smiled then took her window seat beside Tiffany. The guy just shrugged and then sat behind her with Minseok. As soon as he sat down, he felt his phone vibrated. He unlocked his phone and opened a message.

 

Thank you Baekhyun.. for the help

-Taeyeon

 

He looked at the seat in front of him and then texted her a reply.

 

My pleasure, Taeyeon

-Baekhyun

 

He put his phone back to his pocket and looked outside the window.

 

I got to make a move in this trip. Make it memorable Baek..

 

 

 

a/n:

 

Hey! I’m back with the 11th chappiee~~ Hope you guys enjoy it

Well, there’s nothing that important in this chapter actually, but! There ARE A LOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (i’m working on it) , SO STAY TUNE!

 

I’ve finished my final exam and I’m finally freeee~ means more time to update too ! 

Okay so i want to say THANK YOU for all of you who had viewed, read, subscribed, commented and upvoted this story of mine! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU GUYS~ *flyingkisses*

 

That’s all for now. I’ll update soon, please do click the subscribe and up vote button above and feel free to leave your comments below~! 

 

byunbaekhyun29 PEACE OUT! 깹송 ~

XOXO