6.

the one. (discontinued)

 

Chapter 6

Seohyun's Birthday Party

No One's POV

School was over and quickly went home to prepare Seohyun's birthday party which will be held in Seohyun family's hotel. 

"UNNIE HELP ME WITH MY HAIR PLEASE~" "WAIT SEO! I'M TRYING TO PUT THIS EYELINER ON.." "AISHH, A LITTLE BIT MORE, YES?YES?YESS! I WIN!" "WHERE'S MY DRESS? WHERE'S MY DRESS?!" "NOMNOMNOMNOM~" "5 6 7 8, and 1 2 3 4- AHH WHY CANT I GET THIS RIGHT?!" "DID ANYONE SEE MY MAKEUP BAG??" "GUYS WHICH HEELS SHOULD I WEAR?? GUYS??!"

Shouting could be heard everywhere in the house, a complete chaos! Taeyeon massaged her temple until she couldn't take it anymore..

"GIRLS! BE QUIET WILL YA?!" They immidiately stopped and looked at her "Yoong hurry finish whatever you're doing and help Seo.. HYO! Please put your phone and get ready, and Fanny-ah your dress is In the drawer. Sooyoung STOP EATING! and Yuri stop dancing and please take a shower now you smell dude~ Sica your makeup bag is right in front you and Sunny just wear the white one it suits better.." with that Taeyeon left to her room and got ready.

Their outfits:

Taeyeon | Seohyun | Tiffany | Yuri | Sooyoung

Jessica | Hyoyeon | Sunny | Yoona

》》Fastforward

They arrived at the hotel 2 hours before it started. They helped Seohyun to prepare the party. The hall was beautiful with black and white theme. Lots of food which made Sooyoung drolled over them. But overall, everything was great.

30 minutes before the party, people started to fill the hall. But then suddenly, crowds gather at the front door, girls' squeals and cameras clicking can be heard. Why? EXO guys have arrived, no wonder.. 

EXO made their way to Seohyun and the others. "Happy birthday Seohyun!", they greeted Seohyun. "Thank you guys, and also thanks for coming! Hope you enjoy the party~". "Seo~ here, for you..", Sehun took out a bouqet of flowers and Seohyun shyly took it. Soon the crowd cooed 'aah's and 'oohh's making the maknaes blushed. "Thanks Hun..", Seohyun whispered to the boy. 

The party soon started, began with the speeches from Seohyun and her parents, the birthday ceremony and Sooyoung's favorite part.. eating. 

The girls sat at a table and EXO boys sat at a table beside them. They ate a lot especially Sooyoung and her eating buddy, Xiumin. After that they continued with dancing time. Seohyun likes slow dances and peaceful atmosphere so she made it like ball dance or prom dances, which led to unexpected things..

♡♡♡

Seohyun's POV

"Okay, everybody are you guys full? I bet you are.. but! Don't get all tired or sleepy because here's the part we've been waiting for, dance time! Enjoy your night!", the MC said.

Waa~ finally dance time!

"Seo-ah i bet Sehun gonna ask you to be his partner!", Hyo unnie said. " WHATEVER YOU SAY UNNIE!", I said feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks. "Aigoo, you guys are so cute! Just date already~ you have my permission!", Taeyeon unnie suddenly exclaimed which made me blushed even harder. "Yah yah! Look ! Sehun's coming~"

He's coming.. HE'S COMING! WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO??!  in the middle of my panic state i heard a voice behind me " Can i have this dance?". I turned to the person just to see Sehun sweetly smiling while offering his hand. "Yes..", i answered quietly and took his hand. I could hear the unnies' squeals which made me feel shy like aaaa~ 

We walked to the center of the dance floor, people stared at us with those admiring eyes and whispered things like 'they look good together' 'they're so sweet' 'i envy Seohyun but i must admit that they look cute!" and blah blah blah..But do we really look good together? I mean for real? Why is he doing this actually? Perhaps-  DOES HE.. like me? Hmm, nahh~

 "What are you thinking?", Sehun woke me up from my thoughts. "A-ah nothing.." Why the heck did i stutter?!  "Eyy, don't lie~", Sehun grinned. " Ani.. it's really nothing," i smiled. 

We continued dancing, with my arms around his neck and his on my waist. I blushed at the skinship we're having but can't lie that i'm happy. I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats faster. Suddenly I felt Sehun brought me closer to him and burried his face on the crook of my neck. I blushed real hard this time, i bet i looked like a dancing tomato right now. "Seohyun-ah.." "Hmm?" Gosh gosh gosh! What's goin on?? He never calls me 'Seohyun-ah' like thaaatttt, calm down Seo.. calm down

 He then lifted his head and looked at me in the eyes, " i like you." Did i hear him right?  H-HE LI-LIKES ME?! i looked at him shocked, speechless.. " i like you," he said it again and cupped my face with his hands "i like you since the first time i met you,  i like you ever since and maybe i love you.. Seo Joohyun, will you be my girlfriend?" And BOOM! He kissed me, so gentle and loving. I was too shocked to respond, i mean, that's my first kiss! But then i closed my eyes and kissed him back. With butterflies in my stomach and my fast heartbeats i realized.. i like him too. 

We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. "Yes, i'd love to", i smiled and he smiled back before taking me into his embrace. "Thank you Seo..", he whispered to my ears. "No,Thank YOU Hun-ah.. for everything and for today.", i replied and hugged him back. Then i remembered, THE CROWD! I looked up to them shyly only to find mischievious smiles and teasing glints in their eyes. There was an awkward silence until they started to cheer for us. "CONGRATULATION SEOHYUN AND SEHUN!", they cheered.

I burried myself into Sehun's chest to hide my red face. This is the best birthday ever , I smiled to myself.

 

a/n:

Heyy I'm back!! YEHETT~! 

Special Chapter for Maknae couple.. sorry for breaking my promise >< Anyway I am 100% sure that the next chapter will be full of Baekyeon! Soo stay tune for Baekyeon!

I'm sorry too for my slow updates well school had started which means tests and homeworks everyday . And also i'm sick right now T.T But I'll try to update as soon as i can! I promise!

I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for those who had viewed, read, commented, subscribed, and upvoted this story! Thank you so much! I'M SOO HAPPYY:') *ugly cry*

That's all for now, subscribe and upvote pleaseee~ *bbuing bbuing* Feel free to comment~

Byeebyeeeeee ~ I LOVE YOU GUYS *flying kisses* 

P.s: i don't what's wrong with me today --"

XOXO, 

byunbaekhyun29

깹 송 ~