13.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 13

미안해요… ㅠㅠ

 

No One’s POV

 

“LET’S GOOOOO~!” 

 

A voice squealed, and soon some other voices joined to scream and cheer. It’s their second day in Jeju, and as promised Minseok invited the kids to his villa. They rented 2 cars and a motorcycle, and they were currently loading their bags and stuffs to the vehicle. 

 

“Attention! Everyone, let’s decide the cars okay? Minseok hyung and I will drive, I will take 3 people and he’ll take 2. While the motorcycle, Baekhyun will ride it since he’s the most reliable. SO, you can decide your choice, em.. now!”, Suho as the leader said. 

 

6 of them quickly made a circle, they started with whispers, then it turned into some loud talking and soon it became shouting, but then suddenly they all turned and stood in a line. Jessica raised her hand first, “ I’ll go with Yifan in Junmyeon’s car.”

 

Both of them climbed inside their car, “I’LL GO WITH SUHO!”, Sunny squealed and hurriedly got inside the passenger seat. Suho smiled at the rest and got inside his car. “Okay, so-“

 

“I”LL TAKE THE CAR!”, Luhan interrupted. Xiumin nodded his head then looked at Taeyeon with a pleading eyes. Taeyeon caught it and about to say that she was going with him, when another voice said the opposite. 

 

“She’s going with me.”, Baekhyun monotonously said then grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist, dragging her to the motorcycle in process. His action left the others’ jaws hanging, “Hmm, okay, so let’s just go?”, Suho said from the opened window. The others nodded their head and got into their respective cars. 

 

5 excited, 2 disappointed, 1 confused, and 1 determined.. 

 

What will happen?

 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Yah, what are you doing? Let me go!”, i try to release his grip from my wrist. It’s not because it hurts since his grip is actually gentle yet strong. But it’s because my face turns redder and redder as he continue to hold my wrist. 

 

Suddenly i feel the emptiness around my wrist as we stand in front of the motorcycle.Still not answering my question, he gives me a helmet. Staring at him starting the motorcycle, i take the helmet. He looks cool like this..

I’m too dazed that i don’t know he’s standing close to me plus the fact that he bends his upper body so that his face is really as in really in front of mine. 

 

“Wa-wae-waeyo?”

 

He once again doesn’t answer, instead he takes the helmet from my hands and put it on my head. “Are you dumb or what? You can’t even wear a helmet”, he clicks his tongue. He tightens the strap of the helmet around my head and pats the top part of it. He cracks a smile, “You look like a kid.”

 

I kinda feel offended by his remark that i pout my lips unconsciously with crossed arms. Ha! I’m a kid huh? I know I’m short but it doesn’t mean that I’m a kid! That bast-

 

He pinches my cheeks while grinning, “cute”. He looks very innocent right now, with that rectangle toothy smile across his face. Wait, he said that i’m cute? He said I’m CUTE! BYUN FREAKING BAEK FREAKING HYUN SAID IM CUTE! 

 

I widened my eyes and look at him, he rubs my cheeks in response. Okay i don’t know what has gotten into this boy, but this is like, it’s just not.. him !

 

BEEP BEEP~

He retreats his hand back and checks his phone. “We have to go now, Suho texted me just now.” I nod my head and follow him to the motorcycle. Soon both of us are riding the motorcycle and in our way to the villa. I awkwardly place my hand on his sides, Thank goodness i’m wearing shorts today

 

He suddenly sped up, that makes me squeal and wrap my arms around his waist. I shut my eyes due to the speed and bury my face onto his back. IM AFRAID GEEZ. I got to admit this, it’s the first i’m riding a motorcycle. Why? Because my mom says that it’s dangerous and bad things can happen yadayadayadayada-  

 

The motorcycle moves faster and i hug him tighter. “SLOW DOWN!”, i say yell. He laughs and pats my arm. Oh God, please save my life.

 

 

——————————————————————————————————    

 

After 13237463828 minutes of praying so that i won’t die, we arrive at the villa (beach house) safe and sound. I get off the motorcycle and run to the beach. Awesome view check! Sea breeze check! Sunny day check! PERFECT CHECK! Now i only have to change and play all day! 

 

I admire the view before me, it’s really beautiful, like those in the paintings. As expected Jeju-do~ Out of nowhere, a pair of arms are wrapped around my waist. 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“How can you leave me like that?”, i whisper to her ear. I feel her shudders as i speak, i smirk unknowingly. We’re so close to each other right now. 

 

“E-eh?” Nervous, huh?

 

“I said how can you leave me like that? Should i punish you? Hm?” She just stands there in silence, like a statue. 

 

Oh well..

 

I tickle her sides to wake her up, and as i expected she let out her signature ahjumma laugh. “AHAHAHA ! STOP PLEASE STOP!” I keep on tickling her, she try to run away so i pull her in my arms. She’s still laughing and as she stops, she lifts her head. We’re looking at each other in the eyes, red tints are appearing on her cheeks. I smile at her and start examining her beautiful features. 

 

Her eyes, i’ve never seen any eyes as beautiful as hers. 

Her nose, a very cute button nose.

Her lips, those lips.. that i’m longing for.. 

 

Without thinking i learn forward to close the gap between us. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Our lips touch. I start to kiss her gently and softly. I can feel her eyes widened, but the next thing i know is that she’s responding to the kiss. My first kiss, Our first kiss.. 

 

After a few seconds, we both pull apart. I swear those few seconds are the most wonderful seconds in my life. I rest my forehead on hers, searching for her eyes. She keeps looking down so i have to raise it with my finger. Her face is flushed pink, she looks adorable in this kind of situation. I let out a small laugh before saying the things i’ve been keeping in. 

 

“Kim Taeyeon. I like you and maybe i love you.”

 

And i kiss her for the second time that day.

 

 

 

a/n:

HI! 

 

Firstly, i want to apologise for not keeping my promise and for not updating in a really long time. I’m really really really sorry! I’ve been busy lately, it’s only the beginning of second semester and i have a lot of assignments and tests. It’s crazy i’m telling you, can you imagine having math test on the second day of school? Well, been there -_-

 

Anyway, chapter 13 is heree~~~ *WHOOPWHOOP* it’s rather short than the previous chapters.. BUT BAEKYEON IS EVERYWHERE IN THIS CHAPTER! Are you happy, eo? *Lalalalala HAPPINESS~!* 

 

I want to thank you all for viewing, reading, subscribing, up voting, and giving comments!! THANK YOU GUYSSS <3 I LOVE YOUU SO SO MUCH! Btw, have you guys seen my christmas special story? Is it good? if you haven’t please check it out~ 

 

I think that’s all for now, SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE *BBUINGBBUING* Feel free to leave your comments below~ Thankieess ! Byebye *pyong*

 

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun 29 (lee) 

깹송 ~