5.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 5

Taeyeon's POV

It's been days since the incident happened and it everything is kind of better now, except for those fangirls who are still act so possesive with their "beloved oppa". I really can't believe them, i mean- they are just so ughh.. Well anyway, it's Seohyun's birthday party tomorrow night and the girls are getting all excited about it. Why? Because the EXO guys are coming and that means i have to face Baekhyun. I haven't seen him since the incident happened and that's a quite good thing but the girls began shipping me with him and got all excited because i'm going to meet him tomorrow, hoping to witness some moments of me ...and him..

*sigh* these girls are really ..

but i'm not sure myself about what will happen tomorrow, let's just hope everything will be fine.

No One's POV

The next day..

The girls are up early in the morning to prepare a surprise for the birthday girl.  They got a cake and gifts and silently went to Seohyun's bedroom. 

"Seohyunieeee~Seobabyyyyy~ Seoo-aaaahh~ Hyunn-aahh~  SEOHYUNN~!",  Seohyun woke up and only got surprised by the cake in front of her, they sang the birthday song and gave her the presents. They got ready and went to school. 

Seohyun's POV

TODAAYY ISS MYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAYYYYY~~~

The unnies surprised me in the morning and as soon as we stepped our foots at school people started wishing me happy birthday and giving me presents. Wow, how am i going to bring all of these things home? 

The lessons started and it's lunch already. I went to cafeteria with my unnies and sat at our table. As we were eating the EXO guys came to our table and wished me happy birthdays. "Seooo~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!", Sehunnie said and he hugged me. I was so shocked and my heart started to beat really fast by his action, but then i got back to my senses. "A-ah T-thank you Hun-ah" ughh why am i stuttering!! "I'll see you tonight, ne? Happy birthday again!", he waved with his handsome eyesmile and i only can waved back. He and the boys walked away and i can see they started to tease Sehun. I looked around and saw the unnies teasing looks, people shocked faces, Sehun's fangirls glares. I can still feel my extremely fast heartbeats and and my hot cheeks. what's wrong with me??? Wait.. what is this .. I feel something around my neck, a necklace? It's a beautiful S shapped necklace.. 

Beep beep 

My phone rang and showed that i got a new message, and it's from Sehun! 

Annyeong~^^ 

It's a beautiful, isn't it? I hope you like it! 

See you soon Seo!

-Sehunnie

i smiled unknowingly as i read the message. I put my phone back and continue eating. "Woaa, seems like the we're having maknae couple here~", Yuri unnie snickered and the rest started to tease me. I gave them a glare and continue eating while holding the necklace pendant, lookin forward for tonight.

Thank you Sehun-ah..

 

a/n (PLEASE READ):

Heyy! I'm backk~

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, i'm so so so so so so soorrryyyy T.T

Btw, sorry for the short update and it's kinda lame and but how's the maknae couple? Do you guys like it? ㅋㅋㅋ~ hope you guys like it, i think they're cute together. There's no baekyeon in this chapter but there will be a lot in the next chapter so stay tuned! 

And alsoo, i'm in Australia right now~ it's cold here but i'm having a good time anywayy.. 

I also want to thank you for those who upvoted, subscribed, read, viewed, and waited for my updates in this story! Thank you soooo much! I love you guysss!!

Oh! I also want to say that this story is based on a true story. Well, i don't know why i just wanted to say that, anyway i'll update as soon as i can and i hope i won't make you wait again (I'm really sorry ><) 

I love you guyss!! Comment, subscribe and upvote pleaseeeee~ preettyyy pleaseee~~ *pout* Thats all for noww,sorry for the long author notes,  see you soonn!! ANNYEONGG~~

XOXO, 

byunbaekhyun29

깹송 ~(i dont know if thats the right spelling or not but KKAEB SOOONNGG~)