a decision.

the one. (discontinued)

안녕~!

HI PEEPS,

 

It’s been a very long time since I updated, like almost 2 years! 

I’ve said before that I was thinking about continuing or dropping this story.

 

This story is a huge part of my life, it kinda introduce me to writing and everything. This story is the start of something wonderful in my life. I enjoyed writing this and I was so motivated since I was eager to write about Baekyeon (my OTP and forever will be) and a bit of my love life. 

 

However, in 2015 I guess, I broke up with the guy I really loved (and the story that motivated me to write this). I was so depressed and all, I didn’t even write for a while. It was a tough year for me and I was still so stressed and heartbroken until the next one and a half years. I couldn’t write happy things and I was just so unmotivated to continue this story since it always reminds me of my ex.

 

But in early 2016, I was thinking that I should try again and continue this story, for the sake of you guys who had viewed, subscribed and upvoted. I did updated a chapter, but then again, I wasn’t been able to update anymore since I was so busy with my school (senior year in highschool that time). And I just thought, everything was so different, I couldn’t write like how I wrote before. 

 

I’m so sorry for making you wait, and I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m discontinuing this story. After a very long time of contemplation, I’ve come to a decision that I have to stop, for the best. I just want to forget about my major heartbreak and move on. I still love Baekyeon though, I never thought of not supporting them both. 

 

I’m now 17 (18 in a month) and I’m in University now. I moved from Indonesia to Melbourne, Australia. This is a huge step in my life, a new start. I’ll never stop writing though (I’m studying English Literature and Linguistics lol), I also will keep on making fanfics if I can (btw check out my day6’s Jae story if you haven’t! I’m planning to make a series for day6). This story is almost 4 years old, I miss this. I’ll always remember ‘the one’.

 

Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU. A HUGE THANK YOU, for those of you who had viewed, subscribed, upvoted and waited for this story. I will never been able to write without you guys. Thank you so much, I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

 

Well, it’s time to say goodbye. I’ll meet you in my other stories!

 

THANK YOU and SORRY. 

 

LOVE AND SUPPORT BAEKHYUN AND TAEYEON TOO!

POOOOOWER! 

사랑s <3

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29 

 

깹송~