1.

the one. (discontinued)

 

 

CHAPTER 1

Taeyeon POV

Another boring day today.. I glance at the window beside me as the teacher keep talking about formulas or so. I'm looking at the school's yard until something catch my eyes, it's him . Yes, he's Byun Baekhyun. He's one of popular guys in my school. Well, he's indeed handsome and smart but he's just so cold. He always has this cold expression and he rarely talk. 

I keep watching him walking on the yard carrying a pile of papers. When he's out of my sight, i keep looking out of the window. Why is he so mysterious? Baekhyun images keep crossing my mind, until the sound of bell ringing wake me up from my 'fantasy'. 

"Taengg~! Let's go grab some lunch!! I'm soo hungry~", my bestfriend, Tiffany says with an eyesmile. She's very pretty and known for her eyesmile, she's one of my bestfriends. "Arrasoo, let's go!". 

After we get our food, we go to our table. I see my sisters or my bestfriends waiting for us. They are: the Ice Princess Jessica, the aegyo queen Sunny, the y and beautiful Yuri, the goddess of the schcool Yoona, the charming dancing machine Hyoyeon, the tallest Sooyoung who always carries food anywhere, and last is the clever maknae Seohyun.I treat them all like my own sisters. We grew up together and we always hang out together. And so, they are just like my own sisters.

"Ah, finally you're here. Hurry I'm starving!", Jessica says with a smile

While we're eating, we hear girls screaming. We know exactly who they are screaming at without looking. It's him and his friends. Just like what i told you earlier, they are the popular guys. They are all handsome and most probably perfect. There are 12 of them, they are: the angelic leader Suho, the cold city guy Kris, the dancing machine Kai, the troll with a beautiful voice Chen, the wide eye guy D.O, the good looking Luhan, the deep voice giant happy virus Chanyeol, the guy with dimple Lay, the ulzzang maknae Sehun, the kungfu panda Tao, the baby faced guy with chubby cheeks Xiumin, and the last is the coldest and just mysterious Baekhyun. 4 of them are transfered students from China. They are really close to each other just like me and my sisters. 

"Ughh, can i just have 1 day without hearing those crazy girls screaming over them ", Seohyun says irritated while reading a book "i can't focus on reading my book!"

"I know right.. those fangirls" , Sooyoung says and then munch her food angryly.

"But Luhan is so handsome though..", Yoona says with a grin on her face. We all turn to her. "WHATT??!!", we shout at her. "Well, that's true, so what?", Yoona replies carelessly. "Yeah whatever..", Yuri retorts.

Then we quickly finish our lunch and go back to our classes. I get the same class with Tiffany, while Jessica was with Sunny and we're all seniors. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri are in the same class and they are just one year below me. And last Yoona and Seohyun are in the juniors.

When Tiffany and I are walking to the next class, I accidentally bump into a guy. "Ah, I'm sorry..", I say. I look up and my heart skipped by the face of the person i bumped. It's him, Baekhyun. We stare at each other for awhile. Then he break the stare and leave without a word. His stare was  cold but somehow there's a warm feeling inside his eyes. I stand there and stare at his back.

"Hey, are you okay?", Tiffany ask worriedly. "Ah..I-I'm o-okay.." , i say still shocked by what happened earlier.

For the rest of the day I keep on thinking about the accident and the way he looked at me. It was terrifying, but there's a weird feeling inside me and my heart keep beating fast whenever i think about him. 

What's going on with me? 

a/n:

Well that's for the first chapter. It's not really good.. Kkaebsong~

I will try harder for the next chapter and most probably it will be baekhyun pov.. so STAY TUNE!! :D

And alsoo.. congratulation EXO for getting the first on Show Champion!!

So that's all for now,, don't forget to leave your comments and subscribee~!

Yeheettt~ byebyee~

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29