10.

the one. (discontinued)

깹송~ 예헽~!

Chapter 10

No One’s POV

 

    Days had past since Taeyeon’s argument with her parents, and she came home after spending a day at the girls’ house. Her brother was very concerned about his sister, but the girl just shrugged it off, pretending that nothing happened on the other night and just gave him a big smile..

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

    Another typical boring day in Seoul High, the students were waiting for the ‘saviour’ bell to ring, indicating the break time. None of them were really listening to what the teacher said… well except for the nerds, who were diligently writing their notes. Anyway some of them were sleeping, doodling random things on their note book, jamming through their MP3s, and one of them was just looking outside the window, watching the leaves falling from their trees. 

 

    The latter let out a sigh as her eyes wandered around the school’s yard, as if it was a fascinating sight to see, but it was. 

 

    It was, because of a figure who was currently sleeping freely on the school’s yard. Eyes closed, messy hair, arms and legs spread wide, with headphone hanging around his ears. 

 

    Without any doubt, the girl raised her hand, gaining attention from her teacher. “Yes, Ms.Kim?” 

 

“May i go to the bathroom, Sir?”

“Yes, you may”

 

    The girl rose up from her seat, exiting the class with a bow to her teacher then made her way to the green yard. In no time, she arrived at her destination, walking forward to the sleeping figure.  

 

    She crouched beside the figure, watching his chest rose up and down as he breathed. Then she looked up to his face, seeing how peaceful it was, and then admiring his features. That beautiful eyes, pointy nose, and cute lips with a mole near it. An imaged of that face smiling flashed in her mind, and the rest images came after it. 

 

    She was lost in her own world, that she didn’t realise the figure had opened his eyes. 

 

“Taeyeon?” 

 

    The person flinched a little, surprised that the sleeping figure had woke up. She looked at his face, “ O-oh, annyeong” , she said sheepishly.

 

    “What are you doing here? Why aren’t you in class?”, the figure slowly sat up and ruffled his messy hair. “Um shouldn't i be the one who ask you that?”, she starred at his side profile. “You didn’t answer my question, Taeyeon”

 

    “I was bored in class so i came here, but then i saw you sleeping”, she lied. “What are you doing here?”

 

    “Same as you”, the figure laid his back to the grass once again, closing his eyes in progress. The girl didn’t know what to say anymore, and things were getting awkward. She looked at her wristwatch and found that she still had 1 hour till the break. 

 

        “Can i join you?”

 

    Silence took over for awhile, waiting for the other person’s answer. 

 

        “Sure”

 

    The girl joined the figure by laying down on the grass, looking up to the blue sky. Silence was there once again, but it was comfortable and none of them wanted to break it. So they stayed still, enjoying each other’s company.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

    Both of them fell asleep eventually, 15 minutes before the bell rang, the girl woke up only to find a handsome face in front of hers. She blushed at the sight and realise that they were actually sleeping facing each other. She sat up, rubbing her eyes but then felt something around her lap and legs. A jacket. His jacket. 

 

    She picked up the jacket and covered him with it. She then stood up, brushed her skirt a little and fixed her hair. She was about to leave when a voice said, “Thank you for accompanying me, Taeyeon” 

 

    She looked back, then starred at the figure’s smiling face, eyes still closed. 

 

    She sincerely smiled,

 

“Thank you too, Baekhyun”

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

But there’s something she doesn’t know..

 

<<< REWIND

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

    She joined me awhile ago, and now she’s sleeping, here beside me. I can’t believe that’s she’s actually here, facing me, with her angelic face. One word to describe this sight in front of me : beautiful

 

    I have no idea why she was avoiding me these past few days, but one thing for sure i don't like it at all. But then today she suddenly came and stayed here with me. What is she doing actually…

 

    i turn my body so that i’m facing her now. I stare at her face, just can’t enough of her beautiful face. She seems relaxed, but then the wind blows making her shudders by the cool air. She furrows her eyebrows and pouts her lips a little. I quickly take off my jacket and cover her legs with it. Then i lay down again and stare back at her face.

 

    Her face right now is just adorable that i take my phone to capture this cute expression of hers. Satisfied with my work, i set the photo as my wallpaper. Smiling like a fool, i stare at her face again. Without me realising, i straighten the furrowed brows then take my hand to caress her warm cheek. Her calm face is back and she snuggles to my hand, making me smile. I continue to caress her cheek gently and tuck her hair that falls to her face behind her ear. Then i cupped her face in my hands.

 

    What have you done to me Taeyeon-ah? Why did you avoid me? Did i do something wrong?

 

Still cupping her face, i sigh, “Taeyeon-ah, i know you won’t hear me, but i just want to say that..” 

 

 

“I like you, 

 

 

 

 

 

since 5 years ago.”

 

    Then i kiss her forehead and sleep, joining her in dreamland.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

    I feel her moving beside me, and i open my eyes a little to see her sitting with sleepy face. She pick up my jacket and turn around, so i quickly close my eyes. I feel her covering me with the jacket that i lent to her. She stand up and about to walk but i quickly say, “Thank you for accompanying me, Taeyeon” . Which she reply with, “Thank you too, Baekhyun” and she really walk away.

 

    I sit up and smile, “Even though you couldn't hear me, i just want you to know my feelings. Someday i will say it again and that time you’ll hear it clearly. For sure.”  

 

     

 

 

 

 

a/n:

 

Hey, i’m back!! 

I’m so sorry for keeping you guys waiting again but i’m really busy nowadays with school. Final Examination is in 2 weeks and i have to hand in every tasks for my report plus the other daily tests, which is crazy. KKAEBSONG~~~~~~ I only sleep for 3 or 4 hours a day and i think i’m about to have panda eyes.

 

Anyway, hope you enjoy the 10th chapter, i don’t know if it’s boring or not but i’ll try my best to write better. YEHET!

 

Okay, i want to say thank you for those of you who had viewed, read, subscribed, commented, and upvoted this story!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 *flyingkisses*

 

Stay tune for updates, I’ll try to update as soon as i can kay kay? 

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE PWEASSEEEEE *aegyo* ~~~

See you next time fellasss~!

 

 

XOXO,

 

byunbaekhyun29

깹송~