12.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 12

안녕~! 화이티 화이팅!

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I wake up by the flight attendant’s voice through the speaker, informing us that we’ve arrived at Jeju. I fix myself and ruffle my hair a little, then wake Minseok hyung who’s still sleeping beside me, this guy can be a sleepyhead sometimes.

 

I open the cabin to take my stuffs and also hyung’s stuffs. But then, i hear mumbling sounds from beside me which is no other than Taeyeon. She’s still trying to reach her bag in the cabin, i’m about to help her again when someone appear in front of me. 

 

“Which one is your bag?”, the person says to Taeyeon. The person takes her bag as soon as she pointed at it. “Thank you Minseok”, Taeyeon grin showing her perfect teeth then exit the plane with Tiffany beside her. 

 

How the heck did hyung suddenly appear? As far as i remember he was still sleeping when i took our stuffs.. Aisshh this guy, i’ve just lost my chance to help Taeyeon again.

 

“Baek! Hurry up before they left us! Bbali Bbali~!”, Minseok hyung’s voice take me to reality then i hurriedly wear my bag and go out of the plane.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

“Well that’s a wrap for today, you may leave now. Be careful on your way and make sure that you’re not lost. Please go in groups or pairs at least. Be back at 9, get it?”, Mrs. Han our school trip’s coordinator says.

 

“NE~”, we answer. Finally we’re out of this hell place! 

 

I wait for my 4 other hyungs then discuss what we’re going to do for today. 

“How about we roam around the town and grab something to eat on our way?”, Suho hyung recommends. We agree to his plan, we’re about to go when someone stops us.

 

“Wait! Can we join you?”

We all look back and find  4 girls with pleading looks on their faces, “We don’t have any plans, and you guys are the only ones that we’re close with. So, can we?”, Sunny noona reasons out. 

 

We look at each other as if our eyes can talk, then with the final decision, we nod to them. They cheer and quickly walk beside us. “So what’s your plan for today?”, Tiffany asks while walking beside me. 

 

“We’re going to explore the town and find a place to eat.”, Luhan hyung explains. The girls nod their heads, satisfied with our idea.

 

We walk and walk, talk a lot, joke a lot, take photos a lot. With Minseok hyung as our navigator we don’t have to worry about getting lost, he’s like a local people of this island. We also walk near the sea and the view’s indeed beautiful. Plus we actually walk in pairs except for Luhan hyung who’s busy thinking about her crush YOONA.

 

At the very front there’s Kris hyung and Jessica noona, Minseok hyung and Taeyeon behind them, then Suho hyung with Sunny noona , and there’s me with Tiffany. Lastly our lonely Luhan hyung. Actually i almost succeed with my plan about Taeyeon, but then Minseok hyung suddenly snatched her away from me, seriously, that old dude is fast.

 

They are talking happily, sometimes Minseok hyung will make a joke and Taeyeon will let out her precious ajumma laugh. She also hits his arms lightly as she laughs. They seem really happy together, REALLY happy. That should be me walking beside you right now. That should be me making you laugh. How i wish i’m Minseok hyung. I also want to make you happy. 

 

I stare at them in sorrow, i don’t want to see their happy moment but i just can’t take my eyes off them. “Hey are you okay?”, Tiffany asks me with concern. I nod, looking down at my shoes. She seems worried but she doesn’t ask any further which relieved me.

 

After walking for some times, we spot an ice cream parlour. We decided to stop by and get ourselves ice creams. We order and sit at a table near the glass window. Not long after that an employee serves our orders. I scoop my ice cream then take it inside my mouth, enjoying it’s sweet flavour .

 

I think i’m too immersed with my thoughts of how the sweet ice melts inside my mouth, that i don’t even realise there’s a finger brushing the corner of my lips. I quickly turn my head to see the culprit, which is no other than Tiffany. I think i was in Mars that i don’t know she’s sitting beside me all this time. Still looking at her shocked, she gives me a shy smile.

 

“You’ve got something, there”, she says pointing at the place where her finger brushed just now. “O-oh, gomawo.” I can imagine how awkward i am at the moment.

 

Okaaay, now, keep cool, just eat your beloved ice cream, slowly don’t choke.

 

I follow what my brain told me, i just stay still and eat my ice cream like nothing happen. But still, i can feel 8 pairs of eyes are looking at me. 

 

Breath Baekhyun, BREATH. EXHALE INHALE EXHALE INHALE NOW PUSH- wait what. NO just act like nothing happen and don’t you dare to look up Byun Baekhyun, i command you! DON’T LOOK UP

 

But it seems like my eyes are thinking something else ( as if they can think, chi.) ANYWAY, despite the war inside my brain i eventually look up. And there you go, 6 people with smug smiles which almost make me punch each of their faces. 

 

You got to keep calm dude, you have reputation here. 

 

I know brain you don’t have to tell me *scoff*, anyway back to the “wonderful” situation i have here, the other 2 faces are different from the other 6. 

 

One is still smiling, while the other is staring blankly at me. I can see a small glimpse of sadness in her eyes, which make me wonder. Suho hyung suddenly clears his throat, “Let’s continue our walk, hm?” With that everyone stand up and make their way out of the store. I look at the girl still wondering,

 

Taeyeon-ah, waeyo?

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We continue walking around, I have to admit that i had a lot of fun, we all had a lot of fun. Soon the sun hide itself again and we are sitting in a row at the beach. “WOAH IT’S BEAUTIFUL~”, Tiffany sings, waving her hands in the air. We can’t help to chuckle at her behaviour but no one denied it though. “Hey let’s take some pictures before it gets dark!”, Sunny comes up with an idea. She takes out her selca stick and the other quickly take their position. I stand beside Jessica, but then someone suddenly put his arm around my shoulder. Minseok. He gives me a bright smile and i just awkwardly smile back. To be honest, i’m uncomfortable with this. But then Sunny starts to count down and we all make our poses. I smile brightly and make a V pose at the camera. We stop after taking a few more photos. 

 

We decided to go back to our hotel since it’s dark already and we haven’t had our dinner yet. The others start walking ahead of me, while I’m taking my time walking on the sand. While i’m looking around the beach, I suddenly trip on something which i don’t know what. I close my eyes waiting for the impact of falling, but instead of feeling the warm sand, i feel a hand holding my wrist. 

 

I open my eyes as the owner of the hand pull me to stand on my feet again. The person spin me around so that i can face him. “B-Baekhyun” 

 

I look at him with wide eyes.“Watch your step. Be careful, oh?”, he says with worried. I nod my head like a kid, making him laugh a bit. “Good”, with that he pats my head and walk away. 

 

I’m dazed. I can hear my heart thumping loudly and butterflies flying freely in my stomach. I touch my head which he patted, Does he know that i actually love it when a guy pat my head? 

 

“YA! Are you coming or what? Everyone is way ahead. Come on! Unless you want to get lost.”, he hollers (a/n: holler~ holler~ holler~ ! sorry this is so random —“ carry on reading~) 

 

“O-Oh wait for me!”, i run to him and continue walking beside him.

 

 

 

a/n:

 

A-YO WASSUP~!

byunbaekhyun29 IN DA HOUSE *WHOOP WHOOP*

 

Firstly, i want to apologize for not updating. I’m sincerely sorry for that. I’m just soo lazy and i’m stuck, i don’t know what to write. So, sorry too if this chapter is kinda boring or definitely boring.

 

AND, before i forgot, i hope you all know that i use Xiumin’s real name here which is Minseok. So, Xiumin = Minseok.

 

Anyway here’s the 12th chapter and i want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to everyone who has viewed, read, commented, subscribed, and up voted this story. I was so happy to see the number of views, subscribers, upvotes , and comments increasing every now and then. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU’RE THE BEST! *flying kisses*

 

Oh yeah, i think i won’t be updating for awhile since i’m going on vacation for a week or so to Singapore. So i want to wish you all an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~! Hope you guys have a great time and memories this year! 

 

CHECK OUT MY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FANFIC,

DISTANCE

 

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, AND CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE + UPVOTE BUTTON ABOVE~! 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR,

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29 [ lee ] 

깹송 ~ :^)