14.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 14

안녕~!

 

No One’s POV

 

She pushed him away.

 

“미안해.. (sorry)”, she said while looking down. He was stunned, he was speechless, he was confused. 

 

“Why?”, he whispered. 

 

“I just.. i can’t. Sorry”, she turned around, but before she could run away the hand grabbed her wrist. “But why?”. Finally she looked straight to his eyes, “I can’t Baekhyun. I don’t love you. I’m sorry, please let me go..” Seeing tears in each other’s eyes, he let go of her wrist. 

 

She walked away with her hand covering her lips, the lips that touched his just awhile ago. A tear slipped out of her eyes, followed by the others as she recalled those scenes and those words she said. 

 

I’m sorry Baekhyun. I can’t, i can’t .. i can’t love you because my best friend does. 

 

While he, still stunned by her words and acts. I don’t love you.. 

The words kept replaying in his head as he watched her walking further and further from him. 

 

You don’t love me. But I do.. 

 

He chuckled bitterly and the tears he’s been holding finally streamed down his face. He turned around and walked to the opposite direction. Every step they took, their heart shattered.  

 

Sorry and Rejected

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

“Taengoo! Come here!!”, Tiffany hollered while waving her hands like mad. Taeyeon made a small smile before nodding her head.

 

They all had gathered at the beach to play. On the other side, Baekhyun and Taeyeon had been avoiding each other since the incident. Both felt uneasy but they couldn’t do anything about it. 

 

“KIM TAEYEON! HURRY UP!”. With that the girl hurriedly ran to her friend. She had a towel wrapped around her body which made her stand out from the others, well since they were wearing their swimsuit. Wonder why? 

 

“Taeyeon-ah what are you doing with that towel, stop being so shy and have fun! Just this time!” . well there you go

 

“I can’t Fany-ah.. i just, i’m shy and i-i feel insecure”, the latter frowned. “What are you talking about? Here let me tell you, Kim Taeyeon you are one of the most perfect girl in the school, you have nothing to be worried about. PLUS everyone will drool over that body of yours ey ey? So LET’S HAVE FUN!”, Tiffany pulled the towel away and put it on the ground. She dragged her friend to meet the others.

 

“Finally kid leader! What took you so long?”, Sunny said, folding her arms. “Hehe.. sorry everyone”, Taeyeon said looking at her friends. Just then her eyes met with another pair of eyes, the one she’s been avoiding. She turned her face to the other side, trying her best not to cry. 

 

Taeyeon you can do this, just have fun today! Be strong Taeyeon!

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I can feel people staring at us, well who wouldn’t? 5 hot shirtless guys with 3 undeniable attractive beauties in one place. I look around and see some girls winking at me, *scoff* desperate much? well sorry ladies someone already owns my heart.

 

Currently we are waiting for that someone. I can’t help to think about the incident this morning. 

 

Just- just why did i do that? My happiness only lasted for a second until she pushed me away. AISH I swear she kissed me back but why did she say that.. that she doesn’t love me.. Aishh 

 

“Finally kid leader! What took you so long?” 

 

that wake me up from my deep thoughts. I look up to see her…

in her swimsuit .. two piece.. damn it i’m not ready

 

Call me a byuntae (=) or whatever bcus i don’t care. I can’t take my eyes off her like really, SHE IS A GODDESS. The other girls are also wearing their bikinis but she, she’s shining.. Just then she looks at me in the eyes, my heart pounds hard. Really hard that it could jump out of my ribcage anytime soon. But instead of jumping out, it drops when she looks away. 

 

I forgot that something happened between us as i was too busy drooling over her body just now. Something happened.. i sigh deeply.

 

“KAJAA~~ TO THE WATER GO GO!”,  a high pitch voice screamed before i feel someone dragging me into the water. Tiffany.

 

She starts splashing water to me and laughs happily, well she’s really… cheerful. Soon Luhan hyung joins her and attacks me. I smile since i don’t want to ruin the mood. “LULU IT’S ON!” 

 

Soon it becomes a water fight, and one by one everyone else joins us. 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

After around 10 minutes of never-ending water fight we stop and decided that we need some rest /whisper: Jessica says/ We spread our towels on the sand and lay ourselves on it. “Ah~ This feel nice!”, Luhan hyung says. 

 

“I’m hungry” “Me too” “Me three” 

 

Someone sighs and says “Arraso, i’ll buy some food..” as expected $uho hyung~!  “anyone wanna come?”, he stands up. “ME!”, Sunny noona raises her hand and they both walk away.

 

“I’m going to the restroom”, Taeyeon says. “Yah want me to come with you?”, Tiffany asks. “Ani, it’s okay. I’ll go by myself.”, she smiles and makes her way to the restroom. I continue to look at her figure walking away, but then something caught my eyes. 3 guys looking at her and they are smirking.. 

this isn’t good. 

 

I grab my shirt beside me and wears it hurriedly as i stand up. “Guys i’m going to the market nearby. i’m thirsty” “But we have plenty of water here..”, Kris hyung points at a bag of water bottles we brought. Aishh not now hyung!  “Um.. Uh- I want apple juice, i’ll be back.” Yesh Byun Baekhyun, apple juice .“BUY ME ONE TOO!”, Luhaen (a/n: do you remember when Baekhyun call Luhan “LUHAAEENN” in EXO’s Showtime? It’s hilarious! :D #random ) hyung screams as i run slightly. 

 

Now where is she? 

 

I search around the restroom area and just when i’m about to leave, i hear  a voice from a dark alley. i don’t even realise that it exists.

 

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!!” 

 

TAEYEON!

 

I run to the direction of the voice as fast as i can. When i arrive, the sight of  her cornered by the three dudes welcomes me. I can feel blood rising to my head, and anger take control of my body. “YAH?!” They turn their head to me, “Tch, seems like we have an intruder.”, one of the dudes says.

 

“Baekhyun” she whispers. I glance at her, “Just let her go then no one will get hurt” i try to negotiate with them. They chuckle “ What if we don’t?”, another one says while caressing her cheeks “She’s my type though.” he his lips and pulls her by her waist. I look at her frightened face as she tries to break free from the dude’s arm. “LET. HER. GO”, I growl (a/n : ereurong ereurong!) “Nah~”, the dude grins. “Well you ask for it”, i smirk.

 

A minute passed, and three bodies are laying on the ground. “That’s for messing with a hapkido master, erts” i kick one of the dudes and he growls in pain. I diverted my eyes to the girl who is in the verge of crying, “Are you okay?” *mental slap* of course she’s not you idiot! A tear escapes from her eye, and i quickly take her into my arms. She starts sobbing, “It’s okay now, they can’t hurt you. I’m here..” I feel her arms around my waist and i rub her back- wait they are bare *mental slap 2* Yah Byun Baekhyun you byuntae! She’s crying now what are you thinking?! 

 

After quite some time, she stops crying and pulls away. “Thank you.. for saving me”, her voice cracks. “No problem..” I smile slightly, then i take off my shirt and make her wear it.  She looks adorable in my oversized shirt, she looks so small and it feels like i want to hug her all da- 

 

“Thank you again..” “ K-kay.”

 

We start walking toward the market since i have to get that apple juice, and after what happened i decided to bring her with me. I have to tell you this, IT’S HELLA AWKWARD. None of us are talking, and it’s not a comfortable silence either. Well i don’t blame her to act like this, should i apologise for what i did? I guess i have to..

 

“Tae-“ “Baek-“ we both speak at the same time. “Ah, you first” i signalled her to go on. “Um, i think we both want to talk about the same thing. This morning.. I’m sorry” I shake my head, “Ani, i’m the one who should say sorry. I’m sorry Taeyeon.” i look at her. “It’s just that i can’t reply your feelings.” one heartbreak please.. “I hope we can still be friends.” with a friend zone on top..  

 

“I understand, of course Taeyeon-ah” i fake a smile. We continue our silent walk, just before we reach the market, “Baekhyun-ah..” i hum in respond. There’s a short silence, badfeelingbadfeeling

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Minseok confessed to me just now” 

 

screw you apple juice.

 

 

 

a/n :

 

YOYOYO! 1525 words for chapter 14! And please don’t kill meew!!!!

 

Anyway i finally updated YEHET! but for the next chapters, i’ll still update it slowly, i’ll find some time kay kay? 

 

AND AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE CALL ME BABY MV? BYUN BAEKHYUN IS FREAKING HANDSOME GOSH!! AND ALSO THEIR ALBUM ARE JUST GOLD, THE SONGS ARE AMAZING OH I’M IN LOVE EVERYONE~~~ I LOVE THIS ERA, SO MUCH MUCH MUCH! 

 

Sorry for fangirling  but i can’t help it! Anywayyy~ i want to thank all of you who had viewed, read, subscribed, and up voted ! and also welcome to the new subscribers i love you *muah*. THANKIEEESSS PEEOOPLLEE! SARANGHAEEYOONNGGG <3 

 

And guys i think i will make a one shot of Baekyeon inspired by Red Velvet’s (it’s so tasty~ COME AND CHASE MEEHEE~~) Take It Slow! Please look forward to it :} 

 

GUYS DON’T FORGET TO CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE BUTTON ABOVE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW ~ *flying kisses* annyeoonggg! love ya. (im sorry for using so many caps lock)

 

XOXO,

 

byunbaekhyun29 [ lee ]

깹송~