15.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 15

YOYOYO! WADDUP?

 

 

No One’s POV

 

“CONGRATULATION~!” , the group cheered two of their friends.

 

“Thanks guys! You don’t have to do all of these things..”, one of the cheered persons spoke. “Yeah, you don’t have to do this. But THANK YOU I LOVE IT!”, the other one with deeper voice said.

 

“But we want to..plus! You two are the second in our group~”, one of the girls teased which caused the others to laughed. “Aiyee don’t tease us! I’m sure there will be more soon!”

 

“Well anyway..” 

 

 

 

“HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MINTAE COUPLE!!”  

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

The group decided to rent a whole cafe to celebrate their friends’ anniversary ( with $uho paying ALMOST all of it ). 

 

It’s been a month since their trip to Jeju; 

a month since Minseok confessed his feelings to Taeyeon; 

a month since Taeyeon said yes to Minseok’s confession; 

a month since the kiss happened; 

a month since he thought kissing her was a mistake;

a month since all of his hopes slipped out of his hands;

a month since he decided to let her go.

 

well he “tried” to let her go, but watching her with another man was just a .. 

 

kkaebsong.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

 “PHOTO TIME~”, Tiffany sang as she put her phone on a selca stick. The group huddled up with Minseok and Taeyeon at the centre, Tiffany was at the very front and the rest was around the couple. Minseok had his arms around Taeyeon’s shoulder and he pulled her close, too close till this particular guy who was standing right behind the couple watched them with a bitter smile. He kept his eyes on the couple with mixed sadness-jealousy. “Everyone ready? 1..2.”

 

At the count of three, Minseok kissed Taeyeon’s cheek. As he pulled away he whispered to her ear, “Happy anniversary” he looked at her lovingly then gave her the most charming smile. Taeyeon looked at her boyfriend with wide eyes, but then smiled lightly, “Happy anniversary too”.

 

The whole group roared at the couple’s interaction. But one still silent, it really hurt him to see someone else kissing his crush love. 

 

Aww come on Baek! You agreed to let her go, just let her go dude. She’s happy now with Minseok hyung, she’s happy and that’s all you need.

 

Baekhyun nodded his head unconsciously and let out a small smile. The party soon ended and it’s pretty late- 7.00 in the evening. 

 

“Well guys thank you so much for today and for all of these”, Minseok said as he looks around the full decorated cafe, “ thanks Suho for paying too!”, the said latter groaned and mumbled something about his money. “We know you’re rich enough to even buy the cafe!”, Chanyeol shouted from across the room which brought laughter for the group.

 

“Anyway we’ll be going now, got to send my lady home before her curfew!”, Minseok continued and waved goodbye to his friends. Taeyeon hugged her female friends and waved goodbye to the rest, till her eyes met with Baekhyun’s. She smiled a little at him and nod her head, which he replied with a grin, shocking the girl. Taeyeon blinked a few more times before exiting the cafe into Minseok’s arm. They got into Minseok’s car and soon left. 

 

The group too soon left one by one to their homes. The girls to their dorm and the boys to their own dorm. “Uh- guys i think i’ll go to my house today, it’s been awhile since the last time i visited my mom.”

 

(a/n : Baekhyun lives with EXO, but once in awhile he’ll go back to his house. yup, yup.)

 

His friends nodded understandingly and bid their goodbye to him. Baekhyun nodded and turned around to the direction of his home. 

 

Baekhyun walked his way home as it was not that far from the cafe. It’s a little bit chilly since it’s already winter. He rubs his hands and put them inside his pockets, he looks around his surroundings. 

couples couples another couples.

Couples.. 

His mind went back to the grin he gave to her at the cafe, he sigh making his breath visible in the cold air..

 

There there, just let her go..

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

Baekhyun opened the front door with his key, then went inside. “I’m home!”, he hollered as he took off his shoes but something caught his eyes, there was another pair of man’s shoes. The house was very silent, it became suspicious. 

 

“Mom?” No one answered.

“Mom? Where are you?”, he tried while walking to the kitchen, his mom was usually there. Then he went to the living room only to find no one. He was about to call his mom for the third time when someone screamed from upstairs.

 

“MOM!”, he ran upstairs to his parents’ room. He barged in, and saw a man slapping his mother. He quickly tried to stop the man to continue by holding the man’s wrist. But when Baekhyun saw the man’s face, his grip loosen. His eyes turned cold but deep inside he was trying to stop himself from crying. 

 

“F-father”

 

The father he hasn’t seen for a year? 2 years? yes, 2 years. “What are you doing here?”, his voice came out hard. 

 

His father pulled his hand from Baekhyun’s grin before he scoffed. “Why? Am i not allowed here? This is my house i bought with my money!”, his father slowly started to raise his voice. 

 

“I thought you left us for that woman and business you have. Where is she now? Did she run away? or did she run away with your money? Such a ”, Baekhyun said while looking straight into his father eyes. “I’m right, huh?” 

 

“Byun Baekhyun stop it.”, his mother pleaded but still sounded strict as always. Baekhyun didn’t mean to say all of that crap, it just that he needed explanation from his father. 

 

From the day his father slammed the door of the front house as he left, everything changed. He lost his best father and loveliest mom, moreover the wonderful family. Sometimes he heard his mom crying in her bedroom while shouting his father name and a name of a woman, she also called the woman . His mom turned strict and heartless, she threw tantrums at him and one sentence always caught his ears, “It’s all your father’s fault. You look exactly like him, so you’ll be like him too. Just stay away from me!”. One day he couldn’t take it anymore and decided to leave the house. That was how he ended up living with EXO.

 

Baekhyun assumed that his father left because he was busy at work and because he found another woman. But he needed the real explanation and story, he needed to know what happened, and what made his family got wrecked.

 

His father growled in anger but didn’t say anything, “So the did leave you after she got the money, and you came to ask for money to us, right fath-”, before Baekhyun could finished what he said. His father palm landed on his right cheek making Baekhyun’s head flung to the side. He hold his cheek and looked at his father in disbelief.

 

“This is why i left both of you, you two really like to make assumption! I’m sick of both of you!” , then Baekhyun’s father turned to his son “And don’t you dare calling Yeonhee a , she’s way better this mad woman you call a mom here.” 

 

“How dare you! It’s all your fault Byun Changwoo! Just go! Get out of my house! NOW!”, his mother pushed the men out of the room before locking the door. His father quickly went outside the house and disappeared just like 2 years ago. Baekhyun didn’t know what to do, he went downstairs and out of the house. He let out a deep sigh, as he touch his right cheek. It hurt a lot, since his father slapped him hard. 

 

Awh man my pretty face .. 

 

He looked at his wristwatch, 8.30 pm. He didn’t want to go back to the dorm yet, 

 

I’ll just go to the park, i guess.

 

But he was oblivious of what was waiting for him there in the park.

 

 

 

 

a/n:

 

Hey long time no update!!

 

Anyway thank you for still waiting and welcome new readers! I hope you all enjoy reading this story. *flying kisses*

 

Well here’s the 15th chapter and it’s all crap, i think i failed -_- 

But i hope you enjoy it! 

 

My final examination is starting tomorrow, i hope i can pass them all. SO WISH ME LUCK YAP? *puppy eyes* 

 

Lastly, i want to say thank you for those of you who had viewed, read, subscribed, up voted, commented! It means a lot to me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELIESSSSSSSS *harteu harteu*

 

I think that’s all for now, put your comments below and click the subscribe and up vote button above! THANKIEES I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATES AND STORIES *wink wonk*

 

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29 [ lee ]

깹송~