3.

the one. (discontinued)

Chapter 3

 

It's a bright afternoon in Seoul High. Taeyeon is writing some notes on her math book when a pink folded paper hit her head, 

Yah..

Let'a go to the mall after this, we need to buy some clothes for Seo's birthday this Saturday

I already told the others, don't say you're not  coming, arraso? 

-Fanny 

 

Taeyeon turn around to see Tiffany and her puppy eyes. Taeyeon sigh hopelessly and nod her head. "Asa! Gomawo Taengg~", Tiffany grins with her eyesmile. 

 

Kriinnggg ~

 

As soon as the bell rings, Tiffany grab her bestfriend and run out of the classroom. "Fany-ah! Slow down, will you?!". They meet their bestfriends at the school gate and make their way to the mall.

 

-At the Mall-

 

The girls split into 3 groups. The first one are Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri. The second are Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny. And the last are Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica.

 

With group 1

 

Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri are wandering around the mall. "Where should we go noww~", Yoona says. "Ah! Let's go there!!", Seohyun drags Yoona and Yuri to a  cute clothing store.

 

♡♡♡

 

"Seohyun-ah, what's the theme for your birthday party?", Yuri asks while piking up some dresses. "It's black and white .. Ah! Unnie! Look at this", Seohyun says while holding a white long elegant dress. 

"Omo, Jjang Seo! Buy that one!", Yoona says and shows her thumbs up. "Yeah Seo! It looks great on you~", Yuri utters. "Arassoo~! Ahh.. Yoong unnie, how about this?", Seohyun pick up a sleeveless knee-lenght black dress"I think it'll look good on you". "It's cute..I'll just buy this one..", Yoona smiles and keep looking at the dress. "Guys, what do you think about this?", Yuri get out of the fitting room with a long white dress with a gold belt on her waist. 

"Waa, Yul unnie you look beautiful!!", Seohyun says while clapping her hands. "I know~ Then I'll buy this one~" They pay for their dresses then exit the store. 

"Guys, let's go to the bubble tea shop and wait for the others there!", Yuri says. "Arasso, kajaa~!"

 

With group 2

 

"Yahh.. Can we just eat now? Please.. I'm starving.Please.",Sooyoung pleads as she get ignored by Sunny and Hyoyeon who are busy searching for their dresses."Andweyo Soo-ah~ We need to find the dresses first, then we can find something to eat.",Sunny replies and show them a grey-white long sleeves mini dress "How about this? Does it look fine?"

"IT'SNICEHURRY UPI'MSTARVINGTODEATHJUSTGRABSOMETHINGANDLETSGO!",Sooyoung says at once. "Fine fine, I'll just get something simple~ Ah heree~", Hyoyeon then pick a simple white mini dress.

"It's cute Hyo~ Now Soo, what about you? Have you pick your dress already?",Sunny asks. "Of course! Here", she shows them a simple long white dress with black belt on it.

"Now let's goo~ FOODDDD~!", Sooyoung skips happily to the cashier. "Aish that kid, Hyo-ah kajaa", Sunny links her arm to Hyoyeon's and they both head to the cashier.

 

♡♡♡

 

They get into a restaurant and order for their foods. Not long after that, their foods arrive and Sooyoung quickly eats her food not caring about the stares her friends giving. "How could you be so skinny when you eat this much, Soo?",Sunny asks confused and eyes the amounts of foods Sooyoung ordered. "Mollaa~"

"Yoona texted me just now. She says that we'll meet at the bubble tea shop.", Hyoyeon informs as she eat her food. "That's great~! I've been craving for bubble tea for days now.Let's finish this then go..",Sunny says happily. And so they quickly finish their foods and make their way to the bubble tea shop.

 

With group 3

 

"What should we buy..? Seo said the theme is black and white.. Hmm, I think I'll go with white! How about you Taengg~?", Tiffany asks as she scans through some dresses in a luxurious store. "Me? Mollaa~ Ah Sica-ah I think that dress will look good on you", Taeyeon says and points at a black dress with white collar hanging on a wall. 

"Wahh~ You're right Taeng. It's prettyy~ I'll go with this one!!", Jessica beams happily then grab the dress. "Taeng!Sica! Look look! How?", Tiffany asks while holding a white cute dress in front of her. 

"It's cute and you look beautiful Fany-ah. And the color matches your skin very well too.", Taeyeon comments. "Now what should i wear.."

"Taeng-ah, Look at this..",Jessica shows Taeyeon a mini black dress that fits her perfectly. "Do you like it?"

"Omg... I love it Sica-ahh~! Gomawoo~", Taeyeon hugs her friend. "Ahaha, now let's go meet the others~ Seo texted me to meet them at the bubble tea shop", Tiffany says as she joined the hug "Bbali bbalii.. I want to buy Taro milk teaa~", she whines and releases the hug. "Arrasoo, kajaa~", Taeyeon says.

 

♡♡♡

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica arrive at the bubble tea shop and immidiately find their friends as they're chatting the loudest in the shop. "Yah can you keep it down? You guys are so loud.", Jessica says sternly. They order their drinks and continue chatting. 

Just then a group of boys enters the shop, "Oh! Sehun-ah!",Seohyun calls and waves her hand to the person. "Oh! Annyeong Seo, what are you doing here?", Sehun says and approaches the girl's table. Yeah, eventhough the girls dislike the boys' fangirls, they're friends with them, especially Seohyun and Sehun. "I'm here for bubble tea of course, what else?", the girl replies in a duh tone, "by the way, you and your friends are invited to my birthday party this Saturday, you have to come! Arraso? Oh yeah, the dress code is black and white", she continues. 

The boys join the girls' table and now they're chatting loudly even louder than before, except for one person, Baekhyun. Taeyeon realizes that Baekhyun is not talking or smiling, she observes him trying to find a reason why he acts like that, and she finds nothing.  Baekhyun feels like someone is staring at him, so he looks up and catches the person. They keep on staring at each other until Taeyeon breaks it. Baekhyun then turn his head but keep on glancing at the girl,

What's wrong with me, this weird feelings.. But she's the first person that doesn't look awat from my stare.

Aishh.. what's wrong with you Baek ?!

Yah Kim Taeyeon, what are you doing.. But something was different.. His stare.. it wasn't cold. Maybe he's not that bad afterall..

"Guys, we'll be going first.. We had a great time talking to you guys, see you tomorrow!!", Sunny says. The girls bid their goodbyes and exit the shop. Baekhyun keeps on staring on a person until she's out of his sight. 

 

You're interesting, Kim Taeyeon..

 

 

a/n:

YEHET~!

Heyy guyss, i'm really sorry for this late update T_T

And also i want to clear some things here , sooo

Let's just pretend that the maknaes (Sehun, Kai, Seohyun) are in the same age .. And Luhan, Kris, and Xiumin, Suho, and Baekhyun are the seniors like Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny. The rest are in the same age. 

And, the texts with blue color and italic is baekhyun's pov , whild the pink one is Taeyeon's

Okay that's all~

I'm sorry once againn ..

Thank you thank youu~!

 

XOXO, 

 

byunbaekhyun29

KKAEBSONG~~